[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are most of the MTFs here MRAs and seem to contextualize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8

File: 1491502400597-1.jpg (474KB, 1619x1725px) Image search: [Google]
1491502400597-1.jpg
474KB, 1619x1725px
Why are most of the MTFs here MRAs and seem to contextualize and identify themselves moreso as male than female?
>>
>>8056973
Because they grew up with male gender roles and can see through the feminist propaganda of men having no problems and being evil privileged oppressors.
>>
>>8056973
Wow that didn't take long for you to come back.
>>
File: 44471974.jpg (98KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
44471974.jpg
98KB, 1280x960px
>>8060502
>feminist propaganda

give it a rest
>>
Why would a company hire men when they can hire only MtFs and save 30% of their costs
>>
File: laughs-in-jewish-eezj83.jpg (49KB, 564x566px) Image search: [Google]
laughs-in-jewish-eezj83.jpg
49KB, 564x566px
>>8060586
>>
>>8056973
>Why are most of the MTFs here MRAs
Why are most FTMs feminists?
>>
this is why lesbians will never date you.
>>
>>8060586
mtfs are women so they'd be over 30% less productive.
>>
File: 1491265996276.png (57KB, 768x1238px) Image search: [Google]
1491265996276.png
57KB, 768x1238px
>>8060563
Modern feminism is a cult
>>
>>8060502
The reason as to why you never had any male privilege is because the Patriarchy deemed you a failed male, and now clouded by your prejudice you're doing the Patriarchy's work by trying to destroy feminism.
>>
>>8060843
>male privilege is having to man up and be miserable
>female oppression is being protected from everything failed males suffer
tell me again why should i the movement that thinks women are the victims here again?
>>
>>8056973
cuz they don't pass and live boymode
>>
>>8061026
So you admit men and boymode mtfs are disadvantaged by feminism and need men's rights.
>>
OH MY GOD!!! no one cares
>>
>>8060925
>enjoy male privilege all your life, take it for granted and toss it in the trash because you want to live "easymode"
>insist you have the same values and experiences as a woman and judge anybody who doesn't play 4D chess victim blaming with you
>>
>>8061419
>enjoy male privilege all your life
You can't enjoy what doesn't exist.
>>
>>8056973
These threads are so dumb, trans women don't even believe in MRA bullshit, it's just straight men, gay men, and TERFs arguing past each other.
>>
>>8061419
>enjoy male privilege all your life
rewrite the post for reality instead of your fantasy world.
>>
>>8061457
>trans women don't even believe in MRA bullshit
I guess HRT does a number on their brains.
>>
>>8061453
>>8061497
>oh no Chad called me a homo, off comes the penis
>>
>>8061497
Honestly it cracks me up that people think male privilege is a thing because by transitioning I go from a straight male that doesn't qualify for any scholarships to a female tranny lesbian who gets affirmative action out the wazoo.
>>
>>8061457
I'm MtF and an MRA. DOn't know wtf OP is on about tho.
>>
>>8061511
Then you're not MtF, or at least, you're not a real woman. You're a man who's trying to get into lesbians' pants. Get out of here, cucklord.
>>
File: 1490978479143.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1490978479143.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>8061505
its called affirmative action
>>
>>8061516
Yeah, I know. I literally wrote "affirmative action" in that sentence.
>>
>>8061515
>"Men should have their rights protected."
>"Get out of here, sir, and stop trying to molest the goldstars!"
Do realize how crazy you sound?
>>
>>8061522
but you know enjoying the benefits of affirmative action isn't the same thing as actual success or merit?

do you need your hand held? you like those gibs anon?
>>
>>8061527
No, I hate affirmative action (it does nothing but weaken meritocracy), but I'd be a fool not to take advantage of it.
>>
File: undocument.jpg (92KB, 750x776px) Image search: [Google]
undocument.jpg
92KB, 750x776px
>>8061531
>>
>>8061533
What is the correlation of that pic to my post? Side note: wasn't she deported?
>>
>>8061526
I'd treat you just the same if you were a "white rights activist" or a "straight rights activist" or a "rich people rights activist", it's unnecessary and stupid and makes you look like a misogynistic tool. Which is par for the course for Y chromosomes, so I guess it makes sense.
>>
>>8061538
>What is the correlation of that pic to my post?

you're both scumbags?
>>
>>8061533
she has to go back
>>
>>8061541
Oooohhhhh. You're one of THOSE people. LOL
>>
>>8061541
>if you were a "white rights activist" or a "straight rights activist" or a "rich people rights activist"
Completely different situations, no matter how much feminists pretend that men have no gender issues and are privileged oppressors it is simply objectively untrue.
>>
>>8061543
First off, I'm not a criminal like she is so there's that. Secondly, as much as I'd love to see affirmative action ruled to be illegal and removed entirely, I'm not some idiot who won't take free money. As long as the system is in place, I find no shame in abusing it for my benefit.
>>
>>8061547
feminists don't come to 4chan, anon. but this isn't a hugbox for MGTOW either, there are gender issues on both sides, don't conveniently ignore the ones that make you look like a shithead.
>>
>>8061541
except men are the minority with fewer rights.

feminists are the "white power" ones in your analogy.
>>
>>8061552
>As long as the system is in place, I find no shame in abusing it for my benefit.

Ok well, unironically, that's what she said.
>>
>>8061531
Privilege dynamics actually weaken meritocracy way more, since only certain types of people can get ahead. Affirmative action was just a bandaid, and now it's been pretty much neutered by MRA and white backlash anyway.
>>
>>8061555
>there are gender issues on both sides,
Such as...?
>>
>>8061562
>unironically believing this
>>
>>8061563
Oh, you're one of THOSE people.
>>
>>8061564
I just don't get the classic meritocracy argument of, "well if not for affirmative action, only the most qualified candidates would be chosen, and of course they would all be white men". That doesn't make any logical sense, that's not what meritocracy is supposed to be.
>>
>>8061567
>and of course they would all be white men
Here's your problem. No one outside of /pol/ believes this. Meritocracy just means that the best person gets the job PERIOD and affirmative action damages that system.
>>
>>8061567
Meritocracy based on the assumption that those in power are promoting others based on merit and not some weird freemason cult bullshit, or just based on their own reactionary/personal hangups.
>>
>>8061555
You're the one claiming that being an MRA is equivalent to being a rich people right's activist.
>>
>>8061579
>Only when you're MTF

my bad
>>
I'm not an MRA though

I mean I think men have less leniency in courts, I think victimized men aren't treated well enough, I think schools are failing boys and I think circumcision is a crime. That doesn't make me an MRA, I'm just not an asshole

I also think women are afforded less respect and power by default and that they face violence and objectification that really fucks with womens heads. Again I'm just not an asshole
>>
>>8061826
>That doesn't make me an MRA, I'm just not an asshole
Feminists would disagree.
>>
>>8061876
Feminists usually respond to the issues men faced by saying feminism is the solution to them though?
>>
>>8061826
>"I advocate for men's rights, I'm just not a Men's Rights Advocate."
Just own it anon. This is how they try to delegitamize us.
>>
Reminder that MRA trans people are selling feminism, trans rights and themselves out to the patriarchy.
>>
>>8061938
Can't sell yourself out to something that doesn't exist.
>>
>>8061917
I agree with some of their points doesn't make me an advocate

I mean in that case I'd be a feminist and an MRA? Whatever
>>
>>8062007
egalitarian is what you are when you don't exclusively defend the rights of people based on whether or not you want to have sex with them, or share the same sex
>>
>>8060834
I really like this picture
>>
>>8063792
darn straight anon
>>
>>8063792
>>8066438
MRAs are egalitarian and feminists aren't?
>>
>>8066452
Neither MRA nor feminism is inherently egalitarian, but both can be. Most people who identify as feminists are egalitarian, but most who are connected to the feminist movement are female supremacist. Most who identify as MRA are male supremacist.
>>
>>8061526
Except that they don't actually do anything. When was the last time Sargon ever did anything other than posture, for example? "MRA" is a misnomer because the A stands for "activist".
>>
>>8056973
because they are only roleplaying as women
>>
>>8066628
>Most people who identify as feminists are egalitarian

This is a mistake. Anyone who associates with feminism is guilty by association. That is only fair.

I am an egalitarian, not a feminist, because if I can't be bothered to know the difference or relabel egalitarianism as feminism because of my perceptions about patriarchy or whatever, my opinion is worth shit.
>>
>>8056973
>seem to contextualize and identify themselves moreso as male than female?
Because they look like men. If they actually passed they wouldn't think like that.
>>
>>8066628
>Most who identify as feminist are female supremacist. Most people who identify as MRA are egalitarian, but hypothetically a few who are connected to the MRM are male supremacist in secret.
FTFY
>>
>>8056973
Are you skullsize-chan again? When did you stop talking about skull size and move onto other things?
>>
>>8069058
>but hypothetically a few who are connected to the MRM are male supremacist in secret.

Nope. MRA/MGTOW is a very popular meme outside of this board. Every sad sack in the world is on board right now.

Doing the same shit as casual "feminists" and pretending like certain power paradigms should be favored over others because things aren't fair enough right now. They're either fair or they're not.

Tl;dr If you don't call yourself egalitarian just play in traffic, no one needs you around.
>>
>>8068651
Because they spent so long roleplaying a boy that they actually understood how class proficiencies were utter unbalanced shit while the other classes could just cheese themselves out of any encounter, thus are advocating for buffs and rebalances in the next edition.
>>
>>8069089
>Doing the same shit as casual "feminists"
They're not male supremacists for one. They haven't screwed over countless women for two.
>>
>>8069191
>Become woman
>Make things harder for other women

It checks out.
>>
File: 1489076245269.jpg (215KB, 960x572px) Image search: [Google]
1489076245269.jpg
215KB, 960x572px
>>8060843
>>8056973
MRA is a shit organization just like feminism and the SJW movement. they both have real problems cited but MRA is a reactionary movement and are full of bitter virgins I would never trust to make rational decisions and SJWs and feminists are whiny cunts who believe that in order to break the patriarchy (the fact that most positions of power are in the hands of men) they need to whine their assess off until people legislate their sadistic enforcement of PC culture, which is both a crime against the constitution and also a lie. Take the paygap. it's bullshit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDj_bN0L8XM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB6TiRJNI-Q
heres some shit about sjws trying to ruin a comic by being retarded.
>>
>>8074240
Serves them right for making it harder for us.
>>
>>8074506
Is that why you want their gibs?
>>
>>8074304
>MRA is a shit organization just like feminism and the SJW movement.
>but MRA is a reactionary movement and are full of bitter virgins I would never trust to make rational decisions
YOU'RE UNABLE TO SAY ONE THING WRONG WITH IT.
>>
>>8069191
>tfw the Devs just keep nerfing your class with every update
>>
>>8074897
w
reactionary
w
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.