[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the kids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: thic mtf uses wrong flag.png (2MB, 1372x912px) Image search: [Google]
thic mtf uses wrong flag.png
2MB, 1372x912px
Should kids who are trans not be given hormones so they don't end up with micro-penises? Shouldn't they have the option to get bottom surgery in the future if they want to?
>>
Would you rather pass with a microdick or be a hon with a dick wound?
>>
>>8055987
http://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(17)30108-X/pdf
they're figuring it out
in the full text they specifically talk about techniques, right now people are using skin grafts but there's some thought to bringing back the 70s/80s method of colon section vaginoplasties
>>
This is the best thing to happen honestly. Now that an issue affects precious little early transitioners they will stop seeing current srs as completely satisfactory and not at all butchery
Stem cells here we come
>>
>>8055997
I'd rather have a microdick because they're cute and adorebs. I bet a kidney stone would literally have the potential of killing you though.
>>
>>8055987
>kids who are trans
>kids
>trans
You degenerates are the worst of the worst. Stop recruiting kids for your generation genocide
>>
>>8055987
Ew Jazz Jennings is turning into such a man these days.
She was so hot when she was 12 years old but I would not fuck her now.
>>
>>8055987
It should be their parents' decision.
>>
>>8056308
A microdick is more feminine than a gaping axe wound.
>>
>>8060734
Please stop with this dumb meme. A vagina, yes even a neo-vagina, is more feminine than a literal penis. Trannies with dicks are not "qt traps", they are disgusting.
>>
>>8060742
Wrong. The only reason men want MtFs is because they are girls WITH penises.
>>
>>8060742
Stop shaming people into surgery. There's no need to be ashamed of your body.
>>
>>8060749
>>8060750
Stop shaming people into not getting surgery. There's every reason to be ashamed of being a chaser, you sick fucks.
>>
>>8060759
>Stop shaming people into not getting surgery.
I'm not though? >>8060749 was but I wasn't. Don't be so stupid.
>>
>>8060768
No I'm stating a fact that men want trans women to KEEP the dick. That's a fact.
>>
>>8060768
Well, I guess that's true.... But it's like, trans bodies are inherently disgusting, and can only be fixed by things like hormones and surgeries. So I don't understand this mindset of "oh just keep your crotch tumor, it's totes feminine teehee" when it's literally the reason everything went wrong in the first place.
>>
>>8060775
Your tastes in other people's bodies are worthless and irrelevant.

>>8060777
>But it's like, trans bodies are inherently disgusting,
Which is why additional shaming like you did is so damaging.
>>
>>8060644
if I convince 4 more kids they're trans I get 9% off my laser hair removal!
>>
Jazz has a hon for a mother
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.