[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when you're being hugboxed by your gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

File: pt09.jpg (74KB, 629x696px) Image search: [Google]
pt09.jpg
74KB, 629x696px
>''you're so beautiful, and i think you'll make a really pretty girl, anon!''
>wait, someone loves me and actually thinks im not fucking hideous and destined to be a hon...?
"girls and femboys can have beards too!"

i hate sjws

i used to fall for the 6' is model height bullshit too. god fucking damn it.
>>
>>8053345
You can deal with the height.
...not with the beard though
>>
>>8053345
I'm not op. I have currently spent like 2000 on electrolysis and 1500 on laser and still have a fair bit of facial hair. The torment never ends.
>>
>>8053354
i mean, electrolysis is an option

but its just hurts so when people "accept" you in that way. i find it less rude to be called a degenerate tranny or whatever /pol/ comes up with.
>>
>>8053345
One time I mentioned FFS to my gf and she was like "I really don't think you need it... And like, Caitlyn Jenner had FFS, and she doesn't look any better."

I didn't know what to feel.
>>
You can't be kind to yourself by hating yourself
You don't need to hate yourself to acknowledge the ways you will be judged for circumstances beyond your control
You don't need to believe you deserve to be mistreated to know that you could be
>>
>>8053390
>i want to control my trans"girl"friend and make her look like a man to fulfill my own selfish desires

is what I'm hearing
>>
>>8053442
>tfw gf says you need to keep dick
>>
>>8053448
>the landwhale groans
>m-muh entitlement
>>
>>8053448
Make your choice anon. Is she your girl or are you?
>>
>>8053466
wat

im skinny
>>
>>8053476
>having to choose between your gf and yourself

AGP is a trip.
>>
>>8053581
Isn't it just.
>>
>"dont be silly anon, you can't go on hormones until you've saved up enough to pay for a sperm bank. we're going to have babies in the future, right?"

FUCK LIFE WHY CANT I BE A WOMAN WHY WHY WHY
>>
>>8053619
Where's the problem? Wanting children is an instant red flag
>>
>>8053573
The gf
>>
>>8053634
Id think transition and being seen as an actual girl comes first, everything else is secondary
>>
>>8053654
my gf is cute and nice but unfortunately a huge sjw. dont be mean.
>>
>>8053681
>SJW
>Good gf for a transgirl

HAh

>whitekights gf because cute
A G P C U C K
>>
>>8053704
Wouldn't an HSTS be more likely to be a man-hating feminist?
>>
>>8053711
no, because we need their seed
>>
>>8053718
Doesn't stop cis women.
>>
>>8053704
ill whiteknight anyone who wants to be with trash like me

and as far as the agp meme goes, jokes on you because i hate sex
>>
>>8053755
You are still agp, regardless if you like sex or not
>>
>>8053755
>she doesn't know ace mtfs are agps too
>>
>>8053779
>>8053774
but it thought it meant getting off to thoughts of being a woman, i.e. a fetish
>>
>>8053792
It's less a fetish more a fullblown orientation, specifically a twist on a heterosexual male orientation. Just like a heterosexual male has a platonic/romantic attraction to women separate from his sexual one, an agp has a platonic/romantic attraction to the thought of herself as a woman separate from her sexual one. This is why asexual mtfs exist.
>>
>>8053809
but i dont have any 'attraction' like that

i dont get it. am i stupid?
>>
>>8053815
>but i dont have any 'attraction' like that
It doesn't have to be a conscious attraction. It can be a sense of ease and contentedness from being female the same way a cis guy would feel happy being in a relationship with a girl he liked.

>i dont get it. am i stupid?
Agps are usually smart.
>>
>>8053837
eh, im bi.

also i dropped out of high school so i doubt i fit into the smart category
>>
>>8053875
Don't worry, bisexual mtfs are agp too. An early term for agps was "nonhomosexual transsexual".

High school isn't simply a measure of smartness. Dysphoric depression could be to blame too. But who knows, maybe you are just hsts.
>>
>a sense of ease and contentedness from being female the same way a cis guy would feel happy being in a relationship with a girl he liked
>tfw exactly this
barely even had crushes and always wanted to be like the girls way way more than to be with them
feminization just feels really good and right
>>
>>8054027
Does anything turn you on?
>>
File: 1416686574936.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1416686574936.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>8053897
>>8053837
>>8053809
>>8053774
>>
>>8054041
mostly just girls in underwear/bikinis
naked women and actual sex never really did anything for me
plus a couple other weird kinda nonsexual fetishes that just turn me on for some reason (nothing disgusting though
>>
>when your girlfriend looks at you while you're having dinner and tells you all about you supposedly really do just look like a cis girl, and then takes a picture of you and when you ask to see you just look like an absolute hon in it

They're just trying to be kind, but they know not the awful emotional rollercoaster of excitement and disappointment they send us on.
>>
>>8054087
>mostly just girls in underwear/bikinis
Very classic agp.

Transformation stuff or other things related to being a girl?
>>
>>8054211
the latter
just some nonsexual stuff about being a girl
transformation stuff is too unrealistic to be hot desu
i'm on hormones but will likely never socially transition
>>
>>8054247
Clothing, being treated as a girl by guys, doing typically female activities, etc?

Would you date guys?

>i'm on hormones but will likely never socially transition
An agp thing. Hstses are more likely to socially transition without/before hormones.
>>
>>8054247
Why do you keep replying to him lol he's just fucking with you
>>
>>8054319
I'm not though.

>him
>>
>>8054291
all of those somewhat
if a guy was basically willing to do all the "work" in the relationship and liked me enough to do so and was not super ugly or out of shape then yeah sure i'd date them
>>
File: 1466128717611.gif (307KB, 500x107px) Image search: [Google]
1466128717611.gif
307KB, 500x107px
>>8053345
my bf hugboxes me soo much too.
he's even gone to the point of convincing everyone in his family to pretend to believe im a cis girl, it's really infuriating bcuz I know I could never pass
the world hates me...
>>
>>8054348
Would you go into more detail?

>to do all the "work" in the relationship
In what sense?
>>
>>8054400
just take the initiative i guess, make the decisions
tell and show me he likes me
>>
>>8054417
Can we email?
>>
>>8054487
sure, why though?
[email protected]
>>
i was under the impression that almost all MtF liked guys??

what is this thread
>>
>>8054680
1/3 straight
1/3 bi
1/3 lesbian

there ya go
>>
honestly i dont see what is wrong with changing your idea of what is beautiful

ftm here and i see mtfs as beautiful just as cis women are, you dont have to look cis or be short or anything, fuck it. if that makes me a SJW so be it, I'm tired of following standards just to follow them when i could see the beauty in others by just changing my attitude a bit
>>
>>8054367

What the fuck? So your boyfriend knows you don't actually pass to people, so he asked his family to pretend you pass in front of you?
>>
>>8054367
>>8054908

WTF am I reading?

Do you want to live in a society that treats non-passing transpeople like shit?

People are being nice and accepting you even though you don't pass. Yeah, it hurts not to pass, but like...It's good that people are trying to accomodate you...Pull your head out of your self-hating ass please
>>
File: 2354253462.png (271KB, 385x354px) Image search: [Google]
2354253462.png
271KB, 385x354px
>all these MTFs bitching about never passing when you're an ugly cis woman

fucking die
>>
File: CgfqpcmWsAE2d2y.jpg (90KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
CgfqpcmWsAE2d2y.jpg
90KB, 600x900px
>>8054936

I would rather just be ignored. Knowing I don't pass is suffering enough to not be harassed by transphobes or coddled by well-intentioned liars.

I mean if you smell like shit, you don't want people to say, "Yo, you really need to get to a shower because you're stinking the place up, bruh," but you don't want to hear, "Oh, that's a nice perfume you have on today, anon" either.

>>8054948

What's the problem? We should be pretty relatable. Neither ugly cis women or non-passing (and not to mention ugly) trans women can't compete with a cute trans girl like Sue Lightning.
>>
>>8054986

Every month I have to take two vacation days so I can be hospitalized for my blood loss from my periods but I'm the privileged one.

I sympathize with nothing.
>>
>>8053809
>an agp has a platonic/romantic attraction to the thought of herself as a woman
That doesn't make a lick of sense and is just desperate attempt to uphold the inaccurate typology in light of evidence to the contrary.
>>
>>8054948
We probably will, trans women's suicide rates are through the roof. They put the suicide gap between men and you to shame.
>>
>>8054986
Id fuck her toes
>>
>>8055004

Well this will make you really mad then. I knew a girl in high school with huge tits, wide hips, and a big butt (average face though) who said she and her mother have always had painless, short, light periods. As for cons, she gave me the impression of being a little dumb. Also, no one liked her as far as I could tell despite her trying to be nice.
>>
>>8055004
>m-my life is hard guise
>nu uh my life is harder, i have periods ; (

Sounds like shitstorm to me
>>
>>8055004
your hormones are fucked up

look into autoimmune diets

trust me on this, femanon. i don't want you to suffer anymore.
>>
>>8055024
>girls playing oppression olympics with each other in the high school cafeteria

Does this surprise you?
>>
>>8053390
>>8053448
Are you high?
Dont let her dictate what you want for yourself. Being cute is irrelevant and as much as I hate this phrasing: If she really was your gf and had your best interests at heart she wouldn't mandate to you what you can/should or cannot/shouldn't do with your body.
You are doint this to make yourself more comfortable in your own skin, not so this crazy broad can have her own sex doll or whatever.
>>
>>8054948
>ugly cis woman

Whats the problem? I would kill to look like you.
Even average MTFs look like shit compared to even a 1 /10 ciswoman. If you stood next to a hon like me you would look like a 11/10.
>>
>>8055004
>hospitalized for my blood loss from my periods

Jesus. Hormonal birth control or anything like that wont help?
>>
>>8053345
Height isnt really a problem. I saw this chick in a grocery store during my vacation.
She had to be 6'5 and she passed...at least to me, but I think hormones have turned me into some kind of weird, skirt chasing super Dyke.
>>
>>8053345
girls and femboys can have beards. it's called gross
>>
>>8055004
i'd still trade with you
>>
>>8054367
dump him
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.