[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

realizing i will never pass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1823.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1823.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
pic related 18y
>>
File: IMG_5085.jpg (214KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5085.jpg
214KB, 1280x960px
Anon wtf do you mean never pass

Pic related a real never pass
(Me)
>>
File: IMG_1825.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1825.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
i just have so many wrongs n a giant forehead
>>
>>8052935
you can pass.

>>8052975
my condolences anon (if thats you)
>>
>>8052935
fuck you

why do people fish for compliments like this
>>
neither of you is so masculine as to be unpassable. you just have shitty self esteem or an overly idealistic desire. no, you wont be gorgeous, but you'll look female and that should be enough
>>
>>8052996

Small nose
Weak jawline
Skinny bitch shoulders
Long femboy hair

You can pass bb <3
>>
File: IMAG0634.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0634.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
Move aside cuckbuckets I'll show you a real hon. I practically look like something out of a horror movie. Stare into my sunken in dead male eyes.
>>8052975
If you're mtf then you already just look like a lesbian. If you're ftm then you got this just give it a few years and lose weight.
>>8052935
You're also entirely fine.
>>
>>8053761
>waaah i look like an average girl without makeup

seriously i hate every single one of you. id trade with any of you in a heartbeat if i could. you dont know how good you have it
>>
>>8053761
You look cute. Id like to cuddle with you.

T. Transbian
>>
>>8053778
Show me one cis girl who looks like me.
>>8053784
I'm not cute I'm intimidating I look like I have the bodies of rape victims hidden in my basement.
>>
>>8053838
>I look like I have the bodies of rape victims hidden in my basement.
When really they are the bodies of failed brain swapping experiment subjects.
>>
>>8053838
>Show me one cis girl who looks like me.

step outside your room

protip: girls dont wake up looking like actresses

>forget to wear makeup once
>''anon... are you sick?"

now fuck off to /soc/ or something and collect your 200 (You)s because you look like a female and have a penis
>>
>>8053761
Lol this is actually the very worst picture I've seen of you, and you still don't look like a hon
>>
>>8053901
The fact that you can recognize me from my occasional pictures here terrifies me for some reason.
>>8053893
>girls don't wake up looking like actresses
Yeah but they don't wake up looking like men either, which I do.
>>
>>8053916
ok i get it you're the master troll

you win, ill go kill myself now
>>
File: Embarassingly bad.jpg (169KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Embarassingly bad.jpg
169KB, 1080x720px
>>8053923
My shoulders are at least 2 inches wider than my hips, but I might just be being pessimistic.

Or realistic. I'm a stupid fucking hon and deserve to die.
>>
>>8053967
>starve myself till im like 120ish lbs at 6' in an attempt to lose muscle
>realize my gigantic shoulders were all bone
>no hips to speak of

i still hate you
>>
>>8053980
My shoulders are mostly bone as well. Two of my close born female family members have broad shoulders. My grandfather was the starting center for his high school football team.

There's no way around it: Haters Gonna Hate.
>>
>>8052935
I would love to make sweet love to your feminine body.

I'm a 6'0 bara. Hard to find anyone that wants to be sweetly dominated.

Would totally bang op. Maybe even be a bf? Depends on the personality.
>>
>>8054001
mostly bone? what else would shoulders be
>>
honestly, all of you people that posted photos of yourself pass. i don't think you people look like a guy at all.
>>
Everyone in thread has passing potential.

>>8053967
This pic is shit because you're using a computer screen light in a dark room, which enhances the shadows in your face making all the little shapes super clear which is unflattering. Everyone looks shit in these conditions.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.