[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this considered hate speech?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 346
Thread images: 38

Is this considered hate speech?
>>
File: 008 - DupP8WR.png (214KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
008 - DupP8WR.png
214KB, 1280x960px
>>
File: tumblr_ona0eszBzz1tz9jf7o1_1280.jpg (112KB, 640x699px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ona0eszBzz1tz9jf7o1_1280.jpg
112KB, 640x699px
>>8051176
Yes. Yes it is.
>>
>>8051176
Yes but as long as it is not calling for violence, I don't care. I'm sure saying that religious people are victims of brainwashing and need to be set free , would be classified as hate speech also.
>>
>>8051176
Yes. Free speech doesn't mean hate speech.

>>8051188
Bet they aren't so happy about free speech now!
>>
>>8051176
I probably disagree with most of you here: I think they do have the freedom to say that.
>>8051191
This.
>>
>>8051176
how do they explain intersexuals?
>>
>>8051245
They think they don't exist. These types also like to talk about how "God does not make mistakes".
>>
>boohoo someone expressed an unauthorized opinion!

this is why nobody takes you seriously
>>
>>8051176
>"I believe in freedom of speech which I define as being able to say whatever I want."
>"Okay, I have a dick but refer to myself as a woman."
>"Hmm no you can't do that."
>>
>>8051176
I do agree that it should be legal to do things like this, but besides that, from a moral standpoint, I really can't understand it. It is proven that people actually suffer and sometimes even kill themselves over this, so what's the point of this? Just to be an asshole?
>>
>>8051316
>they don't exist
but it's biology
>>
>free speech
>you can't call yourself a woman
it seems like sheep will flock to defend anything these days if it claims to be pro-freedom of speech (just look at the retards defending milo). also muh biology argument gets tiresome.
>>
>>8051336
To be fair it's needlessly confrontational.

It's like if there was a bus that said "God isn't real."
>>
please do not reduce me to the same level as an adult who still believes in imaginary friends.
>>
>>8051404
Please do not reduce us to the same level as ignorant children, anonkun
>>
>>8051372
It's Biology:
Intersexes are intersexes... and always will be.
You can't change sex. Respect all.
>>
>>8051176
This is free speech.
You are buttblasted because it is contrary to your opinion. Them would be buttblasted because of your opinion that they're not right. The only right answer to it is to allow both of sides to express their opinions equally.
Besides biologically - they're correct. Socially not necessarily
Quit being oversensitive and insecure.
>>
>>8051176
It's not inciting violence, so it is protected.
>>
if that bus was left unoccupied in the wrong part of town for more than 1 hour it would be vandalized.
>>
>>8051176
i dont care if it is or isn't

>>8051191
this
>>
>>8051176
Free speech is the ability to protest against and shittalk your government, not the ability to say whatever comes to mind without fear of consequences.

You should be able to say whatever's on your mind without fear of physical violence, but you're still going to be rightfully ostracized when you behave like a child, no matter your political leaning.
>>
>>8052638
So you defend burning buses and criminalizing speech?
>>
>>8051245
intersex people are either male or female, with anatomical, hormonal, or chromosomal abnormalities. sex is not a spectrum
>>
>>8051176
Probably not, but it's pretty stupid to say "respect all" while refusing to respect the self-identification of trans people. Not to mention how they're defending lies about biology as "free speech". If anything, that's an argument AGAINST free speech, as it makes it too easy to manipulate foolish people.

If they really cared about free speech, they'd not have this whole "this is the truth, don't question it", they'd be open about WHY they believe that and be open to disagreement.

As it is, I suppose their message might seem coherent if you assume they're playing 5D chess, but more likely unquestioning ideologues playing 0D chess.

>>8051490
They're actually not correct biologically either, unless you use a useless definition of gender.

And no, I don't think "allow both sides to express their opinions equally" is a real solution. Sure, it's better than jailing people for saying mean things, but as long as this dogmatic attitude survives, somebody on one side or the other is going to end up feeling strongly about it to resort to violence. The only real solution is to get people to examine their beliefs, and that's only really possible with ideological confrontation.

>>8052702
Depends on what the speech is. If it's just a different opinion, then no, it shouldn't be illegal, but if it's speech that harms someone (such as outing someone as trans, or revealing the nuclear codes to the enemy), then there should be legal penalties.
>>
>>8052787
But then how are you defining them as "male" or "female" if those different categories are sending mixed messages about their gender? Which one of those characteristics do you go by when there's an inconsistency?
>>
>>8052794
>Which one of those characteristics do you go by when there's an inconsistency?
karyotypes
>>
>>8052815
>the least relevant and most useless of all the characteristics one could choose

Okay.
>>
>>8052790
>unless you use a useless definition of gender.
They didn't say gender. They said sex. AKA biology. Which they also said.

>no, I don't think "allow both sides to express their opinions equally" is a real solution.
>The only real solution is to get people to examine their beliefs
You want to "get" people to "examine their beliefs" without being allowed to "express their opinions".

Welcome to Room 101.
>>
>>8052834
i misread your post. i thought you were asking how one would be classed as intersex w/o obvious characteristics (like ambiguous genitalia or precocious puberty). karyotypes are the most definite way of identifying disorders of the sex

to class whether an ambiguously intersex person is biologically male or female, you would probably have to examine all of those traits. it should clear from that, but there is one exception: true intersex, where the person might be XY, XX or both. but that person is still assigned male or female (usually based on external factors like genitalia)
>>
File: HumansUnfortunateAnimals.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HumansUnfortunateAnimals.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>tfw every single aspect of your life on both macro and micro levels is written and sealed in stone by your sexual reproductive role, and that is predetermined before you are born and can't be changed
oh darn it
existing as a physical animal sucks
>>
>>8052925
>and that is predetermined before you are born and can't be changed
Ironic since this is the LGBT acceptable explanation for LGBT.
>>
>>8051176
Hate speech is not real. If I say I'm going to punch your face and I don't do shit, you shouldn't call the cops. I've of the opinion that you can insult anyone for anything. However, you can't be a pussy and be a victim when your behavior backfires.
>>
>>8051188
If you fucks are going to act so violent because of a stupid bus, then you really need to be suppressed and wiped out like the vermin you are.
>>
>>8052945
It's not ironic at all if you consider that both could be true, if LGBT is a birth defect or malformation of the brain
>>
>>8052945
I don't see how this is ironic.
>>
>>8052954
If you say you're going to punch me in the face, I wouldn't call the cops. But if you make threats and then include things like cross burning or lynching, I'm going to call the cops.
>>
>>8052858
>They said sex. AKA biology. Which they also said.
Fair enough, but they still didn't even provide a coherent definition of sex, just saying basically that you'll always be the sex you were born as, without EVER SPECIFYING HOW SEX IS DEFINED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

>>8052858
>You want to "get" people to "examine their beliefs" without being allowed to "express their opinions".
No, I'm saying we need people to be exposed to opposing opinions. The kind of free speech exemplified by the bus, the whole "I'm right and you're wrong" attitude, isn't conducive to that. One must be open to the idea of being wrong before they can engage in any sort of dialogue.

>>8052954
That could still arguably be a threat, depending on the circumstances and tone, especially if they don't specify WHEN the hypothetical violence is supposed to occur. And there is some speech that goes beyond mere insults and actually itself harms people. For example, it's going to be hard to function in life if every day someone follows you while you're walking home from work and describes in graphic detail their fantasies of raping and murdering you. Or constantly bombards you with unwanted text messages. And then there are cases where the speech reveals classified information.

>>8052962
Smashing up an unmanned bus isn't violence. It's severely devaluing the term.
>>
>>8053176
>but they still didn't even provide a coherent definition of sex, just saying basically that you'll always be the sex you were born as, without EVER SPECIFYING HOW SEX IS DEFINED IN THE FIRST PLACE.
It's a slogan on the side of a bus...

Maybe that tiny print by the front wheel is the bibliography and footnotes?
>>
>>8053176
>I'm saying we need people to be exposed to opposing opinions.
Yet here you are saying one side shouldn't be allowed to express their opinions. Your exact words.
>>
>>8051176
Nah. It's good for people to say this.
>>
>>8053176
>Smashing up an unmanned bus isn't violence. It's severely devaluing the term.
Destruction of property is violence.
>>
>"I don't like what you're saying"
>"Stop trying to censor me!"
>>
>>8055256
>"I don't like what you're saying"
>*passes laws to lock you up for saying what you're saying*
>*allahu's your bus*
>"Stop trying to censor me!"
FTFY
>>
>>8051176
It's hate speech.
Their intent with the message is pretty clear.
>>
>>8053215
>It's a slogan on the side of a bus...
It's an utterly useless slogan for any purpose than saying "hey guys look at my hot opinions".

>>8053230
>Yet here you are saying one side shouldn't be allowed to express their opinions. Your exact words.
Where did I say that? The only occurrences of "shouldn't be allowed" in this thread are in your post, and the one I'm writing right now. So saying "your exact words" is, at best, a lie.

>>8054314
I consider such a statement to devalue the meaning of violence. It's destruction of property, sure, but nowhere near being in the same category as going around stabbing people.
>>
>>8053015

Trans legitimacy is predicated on the fact that their birth sex doesn't correspond to their gender, i.e. their biology is "wrong" and changing it is the best way to cope with the condition.

Gay legitimacy is predicated on the "born this way" rhetoric i.e. that it's biological and thus can't be changed and it's wrong to suggest that it can be.

Of course both stances lack studies with any significant rigor to uphold their claims, but that doesn't stop both of them being blindly accepted, contradictory that they may be.
>>
>>8051176
It's scientifically innaccurate

>>8051191
It can be inferred as supporting transphobic violence e.g. around bathroom issues
>>
>>8058001
How does the legitimacy of either change if that science is wrong?

If being gay or trans if cultural that doesn't mean trans or gay people shouldn't be accepted.
>>
>>8052787
sex is a phenotype, not contained in your chromosomes
it really isn't the simple binary you make it out to be
>>
File: 1489121154065.png (278KB, 499x647px) Image search: [Google]
1489121154065.png
278KB, 499x647px
>>8058001
>implying post-modernists care about logic or rigor

Everything is meaningless, all the old value systems are just tools of oppression, you are nothing but a member of an oppressed group, all your problems in life are caused by that oppressor. If we can just eliminate them we can build a utopia here on earth
>>
I mean I guess it is hateful speech but assuming the bus is privately owned, who honestly gives a shit?
>>
>>8051188
>tfw leftists are now rabid, drooling terrorists that believe that you deserve to be murdered for disagreeing with them
Can't wait for you lunatics to cross the line and start the inevitable civil war in America. Us Rightists will completely crush you and make sure that you'll never come to power again. Frankly, the world would be a better place without "liberals".
>>
>>8058039
What's scientifically inaccurate is "I'm a female brain in a male body, so I should wear dresses and use female restrooms"
>>
>>8051176
it's just fake news. if you want to protect free speech maybe have a better biology lesson on your eye sore bus
>>
>>8055256
>2017
>being a far-leftist, dishonest loon
>>
>>8058085
>it's fake news because it reflects poorly on my side
Hey there, CNN.
>>
>>8051176
Such speech should be promoted and spread, because LGBT has forgotten how intolerant and hostile society is to their presence.

And I want them to remember this.
>>
>>8058101
I'm not cnn but the best way to lie is to sprinkle some truth in. If you can't figure it out no hard feelings. Hint the 3rd line is true in case you're retarded
>>
>>8058090
Par the course, surely?
>>
>>8058135
Oh, for some reason I thought you quoted >>8051188. I don't really have an opinion on the text on the bus. By the way, how are incorrect, in your mind, opinions on a bus fake news?
>>
File: PUoKRph.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
PUoKRph.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>8058114
>LGBT has forgotten
speak for yourself
>>
The concept of "hate speech" is nebulous at best, but without a doubt that bus and the people behind it are transphobic assholes who are actively seeking to do harm to the transgender community. That's the next target they can use as a means to collect more donations from scared old white people since they lost the gay marriage fight. Just look at who funded that bus, it's the same groups that fought against gay marriage.

It's also very telling that they use "free speech" language as their justification. They're basically saying "we have the right to say anything we want even if modern medical science and psychology disagree with us." They're making the argument that "our feelings matter just as much as your facts." Which is a bullshit political argument, but if it's framed as exercising their freeze peach it's seen as a first amendment issue instead of the "you dumb fucks have zero evidence or expertise in this field" argument it actually is.

This American idea that speech and action can be completely divorced is astounding to me. People have defended this bus saying "it's their right to say what they want," but what they are saying is specifically designed and focus grouped to compel others to view trans people as undeserving of basic rights, which they hope will lead to legal restrictions being placed on trans identities, and ultimately to run trans people back underground. In what universe is that not violence? Fuck these people and their speech, they need to keep getting run out of town, fearful for their safety because they are threatening the safety of others.
>>
>>8058167
All the white text on the bus is not 'incorrect' wholly but it makes sweeping generalizations that feed peoples wilful ignorance. It would be like me riding a bus around saying niggers are stupid #freespeech It's just ignorant and serves no discourse
>>
>>8058196
So true! Ignorant purposeless things have no right to exist. Where's the police when we need them?
>>
File: hissing-cat_17.jpg (32KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
hissing-cat_17.jpg
32KB, 500x374px
>>8058171
My memory is perfectly fine.
>>
>>8058183
>even if modern medical science and psychology disagree with us

modern medical science thinks your mental illness means we should chop off your penis?
>>
>>8058065
>Frankly, the world would be a better place without "liberals".
As a leftist i couldn't agree with you more. Liberals are wishy washy little parasites, 5 degrees left of center in the good times and 5 degrees to the right when it affects them personally. Actual leftist, on the other hand, have been stockpiling just as many guns as you crazy fuckers and have been jerking off the same violent revolutionary fantasies as you, and I for one can't wait for it to start. I really wanna eat your still quivering heart
>>
>>8051364
Interestingly, transitioning doesn't change the suicide rate, regardless of how accepting the area you're in is.

Soz, but it's a mental illness. If I was ill and wanted to chop off my legs you'd say no, seek psychiatric help. But if it was my dick you'd be like sure, even if I'm 11 years old, choppy choppy get you on them hormones. Sickening.
>>
>>8058214
Modern medical science and psychology basically agree "we don't know why this happens, but the only way to alleviate symptoms is from them to look and be treated like the gender they identify with." So yeah, basically that's the consensus right now
>>
>>8058204
I mean sure ignorant purposeless is your ideology but I'd gladly pay a couple extra dollars to send them to labor camps
>>
>>8058243
>ignorant purposeless is your ideology
???
>>
If you say something and your only backing argument is that it's not illegal to say so (because #freespeech), do you REALLY need to say it?
>>
>>8058224
>regardless of how accepting the area you're in is
Its almost like even the most "accepting" places are still full of transphobic assholes who make you wanna kill yourself
>>
>>8058269
Except nobody's asking why they're saying it?

All the left cares about is that they don't like it therefore it should be banned.

Why they're saying it has no relevance there.
>>
>>8058277
Who called for it to be banned? Most folks I know just organized protests and actions to shut it down so they didn't get to spew their stupid bullshit. There's a big difference between "it should be illegal for them to come here." And "if this fuckers show up here we're gonna run them out of town." One is the state unilaterally deciding what the people can and cannot do, the other is private individuals deciding whay kind of culture they want to foster in their communities, and if they decided they don't want bigoted, bible thumping fear mongers in their community then I say more power to them.
>>
>>8058277
Whenever I see this shit the conversation goes:

>free speech bus
>"that's fucked up/hate speech/fairly shitty!"
>"excuse you it's my GOD GIVEN RIGHT to say WHATEVER I WANT TO. Why do you have to oppress my free speech?!"

And then we end up talking about whether they're allowed to say whatever they're saying instead about the things they're actually saying. It's not about "banning free speech" it's about tacking a big fat "I'm legally allowed to say this" sticker onto it and thus deflect any criticism to be about the "oppression of free speech" and not about what is actually being said and why.
>>
>>8058309
>>8058302
>Who called for it to be banned?
Did both of you miss the LGBT terrorist attack against the bus?
>>
>>8058277
Directions aside who gives a fuck why they are saying it. If you ask a retard why they said something you're going to get a retarded answer.
>>
>>8058334
>who gives a fuck why they are saying it.
Apparently >>8058269 does. lrn2read
>>
>>8058321
>terrorist attack
Lmao, you mean when they spray painted it? Or do you mean when the dumbass driver got out of the bus to try and force them to stop and got his ass handed to him? That's not terrorism, that's no platformism.

And again, that is not "banning" anything. It's making a very clear statement that those communities will not tolerate bullshit hate mongering even if you wrap it up in pretty free speech wrapping paper
>>
>>8058359
And the reasoning is retarded. Incredible. #proudofmyignorance
>>
>>8051176
doesn't seem like hate speech ot me. Someone's overreacting as usual.
>>
>>8051176
In America, we have the first amendment.

You can't outlaw words or language, unless you promote violence against people.

FUCK and FAGS are protected words in America.
>>
>>8058045

>If being gay or trans if cultural that doesn't mean trans or gay people shouldn't be accepted.

I didn't say that they shouldn't be accepted. However I find it morally dubious to base ideas on untrue or untested hypotheses, especially when it comes to people's livelihoods.

The fact that trans suicide rates are largely unchanged both before and after transition is a MASSIVE red flag that transition may not be the answer to gender dysphoria. However it is impossible to even share this thought without severe backlash and watching your career go down the gutter due to the hostile political climate that we live in now.

I find It detestable that scientific study to find the actual causes, and possibly cures or coping strategies, to conditions that are obviously detrimental to peoples wellbeing are being stifled due to political reasons.
>>
>>8058854
I agree with you. Are you dysphoric yourself?
>>
>>8058854
>The fact that trans suicide rates are largely unchanged both before and after transition is a MASSIVE red flag that transition may not be the answer to gender dysphoria.

But that's not even true. You guys literally made that up, purposefully misinterpreting real data to support this baloney.
>>
>>8058917
>You guys literally made that up, purposefully misinterpreting real data to support this baloney.
So like "trans = brainsex" then?
>>
>>8058001
There's nothing contradictory about it.

Gay: You're born with an innate attraction to the same sex

Trans: You're born with an innate identification as the opposite sex

>>8058065
>vandalizing a bus is the same as murdering people

>>8058066
What's scientifically accurate about that? In terms of how one should best live their lives, what gender one identifies as is far more relevant than genitals or invisible chromosomes.

>>8058224
>Interestingly, transitioning doesn't change the suicide rate,
Actually some studies show that it does.

>Soz, but it's a mental illness. If I was ill and wanted to chop off my legs you'd say no, seek psychiatric help. But if it was my dick you'd be like sure, even if I'm 11 years old, choppy choppy get you on them hormones. Sickening.
11 year olds don't get SRS, they're not even put on real HRT, just blockers. And when SRS is done, it's because nothing else is adequate for treating that specific condition. If the same was found to be true of your hypothetical leg dysphoria, then yes, that kind of surgery would be the answer. But it's not like doctors say "cutting off your dick for no reason is perfectly okay because lolrandom".

>>8058723
Actually there are forms of speech that don't "promote violence" but can still land you in jail. Long-term verbal harassment, yelling fire in a crowded theather, publishing private or classified information, etc.
>>
>>8058941
So what would you say is the "correct" interpretation of that data?
>>
>>8051176
It's factually true though
>>
>>8059037
[citation needed]
>>
>>8058990
In most cases, nothing.
>>
File: 1491260109826.png (20KB, 510x556px) Image search: [Google]
1491260109826.png
20KB, 510x556px
>>8059065
Did you not take biology in high school?
>>
>>8059176
Did you not take biology beyond high school?
>>
>>8059976
>sjw tier comeback
>>
>>8060050
>continuing your education beyond 12th grade makes you a SJW
>>
>>8051176
maybe in some freedom hating country like germany or britbong

call me when buses start lynching people, hunting them down unarmed in nightclubs or throwing them off rooftops
>>
It has recently been demonstered that this people belong to a fascist religious cult, that their leader gives/used to give testosterone to their children so that they wouldnt become gay,and a lot more of stuff like this that honestly scares the fuck out of me.

Even one of their members said the way to "solve the trans problem" was to leave the trans murder rates be,lol
>>
>>8062809
>pretending to be a retard when everyone knows you got the point
>>
>>8063161
>making a bad point means you win the argument!
>>
>>8051176
Well it is sort of true on a biological level so nope
>>
>>8051201
Hate-speech isn't a thing, you don't get to dictate what is acceptable free speech because that is against the literal meaning of the word.

"You can say what ever you want, unless it hurts muh feelings, that's hate speech!"
>>
>>8051176

No, only people who cannot stand the truth will seek to destroy this.
>>
no, just oversimplification resulting in nonfactual statements.
>>
>>8065271

>nonfactual statements.

Yeah, anything that aims to destroy my silly, made up identity to helps me cope with reality is not factual.
Enough, it is time for transsexuals to stop.
>>
>>8065285
you aren't including intersex people in your statements, which make up much more of the population than transsexuals.
it's true for most, but is not true for all, which makes the statement nonfactual, as it is stated as the entire truth.
>>
>>8065293

We don't consider people with genetic problems to be normal, and that's why it's irrelevant to include it in such a clearly focused message. Truth is, transgenders cannot change from one gender to another, and that's a FACT.
>>
>>8065323
they can change genders, not sex. you might want to use words you are certain of the definition of next time.
and is that condemning intersex people too?
unless, you state that there is some deviance, you are lying, as you don't include the full purpose.
>>
>>8065338

Gender and sex are not different. The general population does not and should not give a fuck about genetic failures, let alone represent them in public spaces.

So yeah, irrelevant.
>>
>>8065346
they are different as one is a biological constant, while the other is a state of being.
if you want to speak in facts, then deeming what is estimated to be almost 2% of the population irrelevant is nonfactual.
>“The belief that Homo sapiens is absolutely dimorphic with the respect to sex chromosome composition, gonadal structure, hormone levels, and the structure of the internal genital duct systems and external genitalia, derives from the platonic ideal that for each sex there is a single, universally correct developmental pathway and outcome. We surveyed the medical literature from 1955 to the present for studies of the frequency of deviation from the ideal male or female. We conclude that this frequency may be as high as 2% of live births. The frequency of individuals receiving “corrective” genital surgery, however, probably runs between 1 and 2 per 1,000 live births (0.1–0.2%).” Am. J. Hum. Biol. 12:151–166, 2000. © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
>>
>>8065357

Sex is no different than gender. A man that injects hormones, plays dressed up and tries to put in a more feminine voice has not changed genders.

You can cherry pick all the info you want, this fact is not going to change.
>>
>>8065366
it is. that is why there is a different word used.
i am offering facts with sources that are easily found. you are stating your beliefs without any backing, you are the one that needs to learn how to into facts.
here's an excerpt from the definition of gender that you are attempting to use.
>The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/gender
>>
>>8065384

Sorry buddy, but having definitions for words does not change reality. Gender roles are dictated by our genes, which also dictate our sex. You can try to make a distinction between each and reality will continue being the same.

What's more, your point is irrelevant once again since transsexuals AIM to change their SEX, which is impossible to do. How does injecting hormones and going through surgery change your gender (assuming there was a distinction?) Can you not have a man be a man, and still partake in what society considers the caretaker, traditional role of the woman?

Are you telling me, men that act like women, are not men, but women?
>>
>>8065419
why are you using a language that you feel is not properly grounded in correct definitions?
this is why the term transgender is now used more often. they are used interchangeably, since the word gender has only seen widespread use outside of sociology recently, after the medical community sought to treat Gender Dysphoria.
i am okay with conceding because you choose what to trust based on your own preconceived notions, therefore this is a waste of time, even more futile than funposting.
i'm just amazed that someone can be so delusional that thy actually feel okay with disregarding definitions during debate.
are you like the dunning-kruger effect manifested into a person?
or do you just have no concept of citation and why sources are trusted over opinions?
you are a cancer to the earth.
>>
>>8065452

>why are you using a language that you feel is not properly grounded in correct definitions?

Because there's no way to talk with a transsexual without using their definitions, since they depend on them to justify their identity.

You have not responded to my questions, I suppose that's because you really can't. Can you?

You know sex cannot be changed, so you seek refugee in gender, but you don't need to chop your cock off, inject hormones try act in a certain why. So what what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>8065452
ok, we get it, you went to college!
bravo for you, you know big words...
>>
Jokes on them I was born intersex.

WHAT NOW BUS? WHAT NOW.
>>
>>8065734

Buses don't care about genetic failures, my man.
>>
>>8051386
Except that bus wouldn't be needlessly confrontational, it would be desperately needed confrontational.
>>
>>8051386

>Reality is needlessly confrontational

Yeah, and it needs to be that way so that people do not delude themselves. People need to be shoved with reality so they stay strong, avoidance leads to weak people that seek comfort in lies, and that leads to weak, degenerate societies.
>>
>>8065762

Yep, dating preferences are sexist, bigoted and racist.
>>
>>8065764
What are you talking about? You pedos are just in favor of pedophilia, not reality.
>>
>>8065783

Yep, we all know them racist bigots are racist. Am I right or am I right?

>>8065775

Nothing wrong with getting some sweet youngster pussy. Like my uncle once said, if she is born, she is ready for porn. What are you, a fucking ageist? Ewwww
>>
File: 1491410257562.png (167KB, 333x309px) Image search: [Google]
1491410257562.png
167KB, 333x309px
>>8065815

Pedophiles should hang, and you too. It makes sense that someone who goes around calling others pedophiles would be one himself. I got you now, bitch.
>>
>>8065856

Anything that offends someone is hate speech, that's the definition of it. Now, to know whether hate speech should have more importance than free speech, should be your quest.
>>
File: 1491265087490.gif (2MB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
1491265087490.gif
2MB, 400x229px
>>8065896

I don't care much for feelings overriding the legal capacity for others to say the truth. Reality makes people stronger, hiding in a cover of comforting likes creates weak minded people that seek short term happiness through self-destructing ways.

Transsexuals by proxy, cannot and will not ever be able to understand this until they stop being trans, because they depend on reality not being real to support their identity, thus they'll deny it until the day they die. It takes someone with no fear of pain to accept this, very few people like that out there.
>>
>>8065935

Me too. GookMoot should have kept /mlpol/. The horses were better than the shills.
>>
File: 1491231847897.gif (1MB, 250x215px) Image search: [Google]
1491231847897.gif
1MB, 250x215px
>>8065971

>Trannies
>Homos
>Lesbians

>Conservative

Good one
>>
File: 1491278411682.jpg (14KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
1491278411682.jpg
14KB, 252x212px
>>8066006

And they'll always prefer a real woman instead of a trap. They'll take nazi ponies before a neocons too.

I find it very interesting to observe the behavior of MtF people, they always act like total sluts that are hungry for cock, but real women don't act that way. You ever think that no matter how many straight people you can confuse and get their dick hard with your passing looks, that they'll never want to start a family with you? they'll just use your hole and leave you behind.

Is the life of prostitution the wish of trannies?
>>
>>8066027
>I find it very interesting to observe the behavior of MtF people, they always act like total sluts that are hungry for cock,

Not even true.

>but real women don't act that way.

I get your point, but that's not always true either.

>Is the life of prostitution the wish of trannies?

These stereotypes are seriously dated, like Jerry Springer level dated.
>>
>>8066038

Come on, you mean to tell me the main goal of trans is not to have straight male drool over them?
>>
>>8058854
>The fact that trans suicide rates are largely unchanged both before and after transition is
untrue
>>
>>8066206

>untrue

Untrue
>>
File: 1485638694707.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485638694707.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>8058986
>yelling fire in a crowded theater
Sigh. Will this meme ever die?

https://www.popehat.com/2012/09/19/three-generations-of-a-hackneyed-apologia-for-censorship-are-enough/
>>
>>8064467
So then you think it's "protected free speech" for someone to stand just outside your property 24/7 and every day shout to you in explicit details their fantasies about raping and murdering your whole family?

>>8065346
So you're saying reality is determined by people's belief in it?

>>8065474
>You know sex cannot be changed
Sex is just a label applied to a collection of various mutable and immutable biological traits.

>>8065737
Such a theory/worldview is useless then, if it says anything that contradicts it "doesn't count".

>>8065860
>Anything that offends someone is hate speech, that's the definition of it.
Wrong. "Offends" isn't even a term with any legal significance.
>>
>>8066616
tl;dr. Even if there is a society that decided that shouting fire in a crowded theater was protected speech, they would still be wrong, because speech that puts others at risk of harm cannot be reasonably considered protective speech. It's absurd to say that freedom of speech is more important than freedom from bodily harm.
>>
>>8067605
>someone to stand just outside your property 24/7 and every day shout to you in explicit details their fantasies about raping and murdering your whole family?
Is that comparable to a bus with a slogan you disagree with?
>>
>>8051201
>Hate speech is not free speech!
>But violence is free speech!
Daily reminder that the very existence of leftists is an act of aggression towards human civilization and that killing them does not violate the NAP.
>>
File: 1491673666111.jpg (514KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
1491673666111.jpg
514KB, 1024x681px
>>8067605

The amount of delusion and mental gymnastics in this post is astonishing. Reality is defined by reality itself, not just by what people think. Sex is a label applied to a collection of various mutable and immutable biological traits, that doesn't mean you can change those at will, you retard.
>Wrong. "Offends" isn't even a term with any legal significance.

Objectively false, depends on the country.
>>
>>8051358
Nobody is saying you can't call yourself a woman you filthy fucking degenerate, people are saying that you cannot force others to call you a woman because you are not one.
>>
>>8067629
No, but you basically said that all speech is free speech, so I gave an example of speech that most would agree should not be protected.

>>8069401
>>But violence is free speech
Calling vandalism violence is seriously devaluing the term, and is an insult to those who have survived actual violence

>the very existence of leftists is an act of aggression
So people having different opinions than you is "aggression"?

>and that killing them does not violate the NAP
But if you say that, leftists no longer have the slightest motivation to follow the NAP at all, and furthermore gives them reason to claim that violence against right-wingers is self-defense.
>>
>>8051188
Nice.
>>
>>8069411
>Sex is a label applied to a collection of various mutable and immutable biological traits, that doesn't mean you can change those at will, you retard.
By definition, a label is trivial to change, since it's a social construct, not anything concrete.

>>8069414
>people are saying that you cannot force others to call you a woman because you are not one.
So compelled speech is okay when it's "objective truth"?
>>
>>8069448

>By definition, a label is trivial to change, since it's a social construct, not anything concrete.

Definitions don't define reality, they describe it based on what people know about it. You can start calling an Elephant a cat, if you want. That's not going to change reality. Same goes for transsexuals.
>>
>>8069436
>so I gave an example of speech that most would agree should not be protected.
The problem there isn't the speech, idiot. It's the threat and the harassment.

Creating the appearance you want to rape someone and making loud noises outside someone's house aren't speech.
>>
>>8069461
No one's TRYING to change ``reality". All we're arguing for changing is social norms.
>>
>>8052435
I would vandalize it regardless.
>>
>>8069471

>All we're arguing for changing is social norms.

What norms? You cannot make me call you a woman, you have no rights over me.
>>
>>8069467
How is that a threat? They're not actually saying "I'm going to rape and murder you", they're just forcing you to hear (without your consent) that they fantasize about it.
>>
>>8069480
Norms like gender-segregated facilities, gender pronouns, etc.
>>
File: el cato.jpg (328KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
el cato.jpg
328KB, 1152x1536px
>>8069496

No, thank you. I am not going to start calling you xer, queer or wormself anytime soon. She, he and they is good enough.
>>
>>8069401
starting to agree tbqhon
>>
>>8069510
No one in this thread is advocating for neopronouns. Most of us would be happy with "He" for cis and trans men, "she" for cis and trans women, and "they" for non-binary people. What the bus is advocating on the other hand, is "he" and "she" only, and having it be based on your sex assigned at birth.
>>
>>8069492
>they're just forcing you to hear (without your consent) that they fantasize about it.
The context of you doing this day and night outside my house is what makes it a threat.
>>
>>8069448
>By definition, a label is trivial to change, since it's a social construct
If labels are so trivial then I guess it's ok if we don't change them at all right? :^)
>>
File: 1491606572654.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491606572654.gif
3MB, 480x360px
>>8069525

Yeah, which is kinda reality. Trans are now targeting little kids into thinking they have the right do decide if they want to take puberty blockers.

Big mistake, keep your propaganda out of little children. People are free to criticize all they want, that's what free speech is for.
>>
>>8069528
They're trivial to change, in that they require no more than human will. Doesn't mean they don't express meaning. Even if we consider the label of "man" to have no intrinistic meaning, when one refers to a trans woman as a "man in a dress" they are saying that they consider their man-like features to be more relevant than their woman-like features.
>>
>>8069545
>Yeah, which is kinda reality.
Ah, so now that you've realized that trans people are okay with your views, you've decided to regress further and hide behind "reality" as an excuse to disrespect trans people.

>Trans are now targeting little kids into thinking they have the right do decide if they want to take puberty blockers.
It's still only possible through doctors, so it doesn't really matter what the kids "think".

>Big mistake, keep your propaganda out of little children. People are free to criticize all they want, that's what free speech is for.
Translation: "Everything is free speech, until I decide that it's propaganda."
>>
File: 1491631989300.jpg (42KB, 960x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491631989300.jpg
42KB, 960x700px
>>8069547

Look buddy

>Woman
Vagina
>Men
Penis

>Anything else

Mental illness or developmental problems. It's simple.
>>
>>8069547
>they are saying they consider their man-like features more relevant than their woman-like features.
Damn straight they are.
What are you gonna do about it?
>>
>>8069566

>excuse to disrespect trans people.

I don't care if you are offended

>It's still only possible through doctors, so it doesn't really matter what the kids "think".

No doctor in his sane mind would prescribe puberty blockers to a kid because he thinks he wants to be a girl. Those who do should have their licenses removed.

>"Everything is free speech, until I decide that it's propaganda."

No, free speech is free speech and that's the end of story. If you want to have a bus that contradicts that the bus in the OP says, go ahead. You are free to do so.
>>
>>8069568
On the average day, I see maybe 100 people. How many people am I 100% certain of those genitals? Just one, myself. Tell me again why we should have two different words for people based on some invisible trait that might as well be made-up?
>>
File: 1491675268497.jpg (102KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1491675268497.jpg
102KB, 1500x1500px
>>8069592

Because you are not a real woman just because you can't disguise yourself as one.

>I dress up myself as a Predator from Alien
>I go around scaring people in dark alleys
>I met 100 people and 100 are scared
>Only I know I am not a real Predator

>But since they believe I am
>I am now a real Predator

Wow. Predator lives matter, you specisist.
>>
>>8051176
Trannies are just trying to be happy with themselves. Religious bigots are not effected by people pumping themselves with hormones. They're just trying to ruin other people's happiness because they can't handle someone living in a different way than their fucking book tells people to. It's not up to me to say whether this is hate speech or not, but it's undeniable that its only purpose is to be inflammatory, akin to some trip fag entering a thread and stirring up shit for no reason. They see a movement based around acceptance and letting people be themselves for once and think it's oppressing them and their retarded 'freedoms,' despite being the oppressors to begin with. They think that just because now it's discouraged to be a cunt that the world is turning against them. This is truly disgusting.
>>
>>8069585
>What are you gonna do about it?
Start using "poop" and "trash" as their pronouns, since those describe what I consider their most relevant characteristics.

>>8069590
>I don't care if you are offended
Clearly you don't care about being a shitty transphobic person either.

>No doctor in his sane mind would prescribe puberty blockers to a kid because he thinks he wants to be a girl. Those who do should have their licenses removed.
Doctors don't do that though, so it's a non-issue.

>No, free speech is free speech and that's the end of story. If you want to have a bus that contradicts that the bus in the OP says, go ahead. You are free to do so.
But if I have a bus that opposes forcing gender identities on children, you're going to start projecting and accusing me of supporting child abuse.
>>
>>8069613
You are what you do. If you go around predating, and collecting skulls, I'm gonna call you a fucking Predator. I bet the news would too.
>>
File: 1456733385036.jpg (28KB, 259x215px) Image search: [Google]
1456733385036.jpg
28KB, 259x215px
>>8069592

>Tell me again why we should have two different words for people based on some invisible trait that might as well be made-up?
>invisible trait that might as well be made-up?
>be made-up

Time to wake up, reality is calling.
>>
No, it's considered fact.
>>
>>8069601
What did they mean by this?

>>8069613
If there was such a thing as "Predator dysphoria", and the best treatment was found to be living as one, then I would agree that we might as well treat them as one. Fact is, anatomical sex is irrelevant 99% of the time, social role is more relevant.
>>
>>8051386
but anon, god isn't real.
>>
>>8069618
Religious people are just trying to be happy with themselves. Censorious trannies are not effected by people driving around in a bus. They're just trying to ruin other people's happiness because they can't handle someone living in a different way than their fucking support group tells people to.
>>
>>8069630
Most people express their gender, thus it isn't invisible. Most people do not express their sex, at least not in public.

>>8069637
Hate speech can be factual. It's like saying the gun used to shoot some one is a firearm, not a murder weapon.
>>
>>8069656
What about the religious people who campaign against "happy holidays"? And, you know, the inquisition and burning people at the stake and all that.
>>
>>8069625

>transphobic person either.

Happy to be transphobic. I still don't support physical violence on trans people though.

>Doctors don't do that though, so it's a non-issue.

Tranns are definitely trying their best to change that, so it is a fucking issue.

>But if I have a bus that opposes forcing gender identities on children, you're going to start projecting and accusing me of supporting child abuse.

Yeah, so? I am free to accuse you of anything you, so can you. You are free to put your message out there, and so am I.
>>
>>8069666
Not an argument, Satan.
>>
File: keksimus maximus.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
keksimus maximus.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>8069660
>be me
>in court
>charged with shooting someone to death
>ididit.png
>judge asks for evidence
>prosecution says that the victim was killed with a firearm
>get idea
>"How dare you! This isn't a 'firearm'! It's a murder weapon!
>prosecution goes faint
>judge says i'm right
>prosecution detained for hate speech
>allowed to go free
>mfw
>>
>>8069660

Wrong, there is no difference between sex and gender. Roles in society are heavily dictate by genes and the sex. This is why even in the most egalitarian societies such as northern European countries women still prefer to go with the traditional role of women.
>>
>>8069681
>Tranns are definitely trying their best to change that, so it is a fucking issue.
No, they're not. They want accurate diagnosis and prompt, affordable treatment of gender dysphoria. Giving blockers to everyone who wants to be a girl would lead to a net decrease in the happiness of the transitioned population.
>>
>>8069696
>Wrong, there is no difference between sex and gender.
False. Nice sources btw.

>Roles in society are heavily dictate by genes and the sex.
Heavily dictated, sure. But they're not one and the same.

>This is why even in the most egalitarian societies such as northern European countries women still prefer to go with the traditional role of women.
Even those societies are egalitarian only in relative terms, unbalanced gender roles are still rampant even there.
>>
>>8069701

Not my issue you're not in touch with the leaders of the trans movement. And it doesn't matter, because I still have the free speech to oppose and criticize anything. Only people who are scared of reality want to ban free speech.

As long as you are not using physical violence to silence others, anything goes.
>>
>>8069719
>Not my issue you're not in touch with the leaders of the trans movement.
Who are these ``leaders of the trans movement", which you apparently know so much about?

>Only people who are scared of reality want to ban free speech.
>As long as you are not using physical violence to silence others, anything goes.
So you'd be okay with people falsely accusing you of heinous crimes?
>>
>>8069714

>False. Nice sources btw.

Go ahead and provide me the sources where they are shown to be different.
Also, let me remind you that if transsexuals are just trying to change their ROLES in society (a.k.a gender) and not the sex (a.k.a genome, hormonal profile, primary and secondary sexual characteristics) then trannies have no reason to transition at all. They could look like men and act like woman, makes no sense.
>>
>>8069625
>Start using "poop" and "trash" as their pronouns.
It's hilarious that you think anyone would care about this. Please, go for it.
>>
>>8069735

>So you'd be okay with people falsely accusing you of heinous crimes?

If they have evidence, people do it all the time.
>>
>>8069436
>Calling vandalism violence is seriously devaluing the term, and is an insult to those who have survived actual violence
Shut the fuck up. You've been saying that throughout the whole thread and you're wrong. You're using the typical leftist tactic of changing the definition of a word in order to normalize otherwise unacceptable behavior to suit your narrative/agenda. You people did the same with the word racism by claiming non-whites cannot be racist and are incapable of committing hate crimes.
vi·o·lence
ˈvī(ə)ləns
noun
behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

An act does not have to be enacted upon a living thing for it to be violent. Destruction of property is violence. Oh wait, you faggots don't believe in the concept of property so I might as well be talking to a vegetable.

>So people having different opinions than you is "aggression"?
No fucknut, burning buses because they trigger you is "aggression." And your ilk will try to rationalize it as being perfectly okay, hence the idiot I replied to referred to the burning of someone else's property as an expression of free speech.

>But if you say that, leftists no longer have the slightest motivation to follow the NAP at all, and furthermore gives them reason to claim that violence against right-wingers is self-defense.
It isn't self defense. History has proven that the very existence of you collectivists leads to strife, poverty, violence, and death, with little to no benefit and NO exceptions. Your very ideology is centered around violating the NAP.
Rounding you all up and feeding you bullets is the act of self defense, but that likely won't happen, because what sets us apart for you animals is that we wait for you to do something wrong before we kill you, as we don't believe in thoughtcrime like you do, but that may one day be civilization's undoing.
>>
>>8069910
please die in a nonviolent way like blowing off your own head you fash trash
>>
File: IMG_5276.png (142KB, 320x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5276.png
142KB, 320x350px
>>8069920
>fash
>>
>>8069920

When will trannies realize pity insults coming from someone with mental issues are never going to hit home? I feel sorry for you
>>
>>8069737
>Go ahead and provide me the sources where they are shown to be different.
Just look it up on Wikipedia.

>Also, let me remind you that if transsexuals are just trying to change their ROLES in society (a.k.a gender) and not the sex (a.k.a genome, hormonal profile, primary and secondary sexual characteristics) then trannies have no reason to transition at all.
One of the main reasons SRS is even a thing is because so many places say you can't be legally recognized as a woman without a vagina. and HRT is mostly a separate thing, it's not about ``rights" or ``roles", it's basically purely medical.

>>8069745
But the masses don't care about evidence. Some people will think you're guilty, just from being accused of the crime, even if the court finds there is no evidence.

>>8069910
>An act does not have to be enacted upon a living thing for it to be violent.
But that is why violence is such a bad thing. I'll never consider destruction of property to be nearly as bad as prematurely ending innocent lives. If you even have property to lose in the first place, you're already better off than the majority of humanity. By saying that losing your property is "violence", even though afterwards you're still magnitudes better off than the average human, you're basically admitting that your privilege is only possible due to the suffering of others. Which is not a state of affairs anyone should consider acceptable or desirable.

>It isn't self defense. History has proven that the very existence of you collectivists leads to strife, poverty, violence, and death, with little to no benefit and NO exceptions. Your very ideology is centered around violating the NAP.
That's because the NAP by itself is a very juvenile system of ethics. It's equivalent to saying that anti-monarchism leads to strife and violence, since their very ideology is centered around violating the divine right of Kings.
>>
>>8069942
Not them, but any ideology that places such little value on human lives is at risk of falling for fascist propaganda. The only reason Hitler got as much support as he did was that many of the German people considered the abstract ideals of German nationalism to be worth more than the lives of the Jews and "degenerates".
>>
File: 1451779420904.gif (944KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1451779420904.gif
944KB, 450x450px
>>8070036

>Just look it up on Wikipedia.

Not an argument

>But the masses don't care about evidence. Some people will think you're guilty, just from being accused of the crime, even if the court finds there is no evidence.

Irrelevant, this is not a case against free speech. You're trying to hold into anything because your views have no validity to stand on their own.

I am not going to spent hours here arguing with your delusions, specially if you have no intention of being honest.
>>
File: 1456050721264.jpg (26KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1456050721264.jpg
26KB, 408x408px
>>8070071

Not relevant, all free speech goes as long as you are not causing physical violence on others. Which mind you, the liberals are the one doing it at the moment.

Anti-fa, are ironically the most fascist group in America today.
>>
>>8070099
>Not relevant, all free speech goes as long as you are not causing physical violence on others.
Is speech that encourages violence acceptable?

>Anti-fa, are ironically the most fascist group in America today.
Sounds like you don't know what fascism is. Attacking people for their political views is a part of fascism, but saying doing so makes you fascist is like saying being a mammal makes you a dog.
>>
>>8070075
>Irrelevant, this is not a case against free speech. You're trying to hold into anything because your views have no validity to stand on their own.
No, it's showing that free speech has the potential to ruin people's lives. Free speech might have no problems in some ideal world where no-one is evil and everyone is rational, but that's not an argument for free speech in the real world.
>>
>>8070099
>antifascists are the real fascists
>libruls are the real racialists
>um its alt right mom not a nazi, the swastikas are ironic

you really are a complete melt, aren't ya bruv? you ameritards man you make me laugh all with your beta boy fascist shit
>>
>>8070036
>One of the main reasons SRS is even a thing is because so many places say you can't be legally recognized as a woman without a vagina.
Which forces people to medically transition and get surgery even if they don't need it.
>>
File: ba2.gif (958KB, 408x230px) Image search: [Google]
ba2.gif
958KB, 408x230px
>>8070129

>Is speech that encourages violence acceptable?

Yeah, as long as you don't go ahead and actually do it.

>Sounds like you don't know what fascism is. Attacking people for their political views is a part of fascism, but saying doing so makes you fascist is like saying being a mammal makes you a dog.

Yeah, but since the alt right doesn't not go around assaulting people in mass. Anti-fa are still more fascist than the alt-right in America. While Liberals are burning down campuses for bringing forth speakers that disagree with their views, the alt-right is innocently trolling Shia.

Big difference.
>>
File: 1455482603966.jpg (19KB, 479x492px) Image search: [Google]
1455482603966.jpg
19KB, 479x492px
>>8070151

>White people need to die acceptable to be said in American campuses
>Not racism
>Punching people with different views
>Not Fascism
>Straight males opinions don't matter
>Not bigoted

Tell me more, bruv.
>>
>reminder
reminder
>reminder

if you throw a tantrum because THAT BUS OFFENDED ME even though you can just look away you're a fucking child

it's not hate speech, it's free speech.
a person payed for having that ad on that bus.
>>
>>8070151
>>8070181

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc

Not racist, right?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rh1dhur4aI

Totally not censoring people's opinions with physical violence, right?
>>
>>8070181
P R I V I L E G E

F A C I N G V I O L E N C E E V E R Y D A Y F R O M W H I T E M A L E S

also

N O T W O R T H T H E E M O T I O N A L L A B O R A N D EF F O R T M Y S E A L I O N B U D D Y

K Y S
>>
File: pup.jpg (44KB, 476x450px) Image search: [Google]
pup.jpg
44KB, 476x450px
>>8070215

Very well composed counter-argument, fellow man. Truly, exquisite in structure and delivery. I cannot possibly hope to argue against such a well-reasoned response, and thus accept defeat.

Bravo.
>>
>>8070215
>K Y S
how angry are you right now?
>>
>>8070158
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.

>>8070168
>Yeah, as long as you don't go ahead and actually do it.
So if Person A says some minority is responsible for everything bad that happens, and Person B hears them and is inspired to go around killing members of that minority, does Person A bear no responsibility?

>>8070181
>>White people need to die acceptable to be said in American campuses
Not in most of them. Saying it's "acceptable to be said in American campuses" is on par with saying "white men think it's okay to rape women for fun".

>>8070189
>a person payed for having that ad on that bus.
Then it's paid speech, not free speech.

>>8070197
Why are you so desperate to defend someone who thinks Jews don't deserve to be considered people?
>>
File: laugh.jpg (17KB, 255x352px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
17KB, 255x352px
>>8070238
>Then it's paid speech, not free speech.
what
without free speech he would not be able to put those words on the bus

by following your logic everything we say online is paid speech because we pay for internet and our computers
>>
File: 1455833238539.gif (2MB, 259x197px) Image search: [Google]
1455833238539.gif
2MB, 259x197px
>>8070238

>So if Person A says some minority is responsible for everything bad that happens, and Person B hears them and is inspired to go around killing members of that minority, does Person A bear no responsibility?

That's correct, only the person who goes around committing acts of violence is to be held accountable. Free market of ideas, people should be able to make their own decisions.

>Not in most of them. Saying it's "acceptable to be said in American campuses" is on par with saying "white men think it's okay to rape women for fun".

No, not really. Good luck saying Black people don't matter in campuses. You'll get beat down badly by a mass of queers. Be honest. Such a debate wouldn't not even be allowed by the University, while the opposite is totally acceptable and encouraged.

>Why are you so desperate to defend someone who thinks Jews don't deserve to be considered people?

S O U R C E S
>>
>>8070262
>by following your logic
>your logic
>left-wing logic
>>
>>8051201
>Bet they aren't so happy about free speech now!

Bombing and/or arson is the equivalent of expressing an opinion. Progressive "logic" in action.
>>
>>8070262
It's against the spirit of free speech, the whole point of free speech is that it's available to anyone. If a form of speech is exclusively available to the wealthy, then protecting that speech gives them an unfair advantage, and the poor, despite having an "equal right to free speech" cannot produce equivalent speech to counter it, so it's inherently unequal.

Today, the internet is widespread enough that it is available to most people, even the poor, so while it's paid speech, it's generally not exclusionary. It is possible for example to post stuff online from a public computer that may be used by anyone without any expenditure required. You can't say the same about speech on the side of a bus.

Of course, there was a point in time when the internet was more exclusive, and only a small number of people were able to access it. In that environment, the speech was exclusive, however it was exclusive in both directions - only some people could make it, but no one outside that group could read it, so anyone who encountered that speech had the ability to respond equally. That is not the case with propaganda on the side of a bus - many of the people who see it lack the ability to respond to it equally, and as such the speech is inherently unequal. It's equivalent to beating up a disabled person.

>>8070270
>people should be able to make their own decisions.
The problem is that people aren't perfectly rational. A lot of people are idiots, any system of ethics which assumes nobody is an idiot is obviously a non-starter. So sooner or later, speech that encourages or condones violence is going to end up causing people to be harmed.
>>
>>8070399
But you've made it clear you have no idea of the spirit of free speech.
>>
>>8070270
>No, not really. Good luck saying Black people don't matter in campuses. You'll get beat down badly by a mass of queers. Be honest. Such a debate wouldn't not even be allowed by the University, while the opposite is totally acceptable and encouraged.
Find me an example of a University where you can say "white people don't matter" but can't say "black people don't matter".

>S O U R C E S
http://crooksandliars.com/2016/11/neo-nazi-richard-spencer-are-jews-people
http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/news/a50906/are-jews-people-was-a-real/
>>
>>8070399

>The problem is that people aren't perfectly rational. A lot of people are idiots, any system of ethics which assumes nobody is an idiot is obviously a non-starter. So sooner or later, speech that encourages or condones violence is going to end up causing people to be harmed.

Yeah, people are going to be hurt one way or another. Free speech should reign legal despite this. Silencing others with violence because you don't like their message, and giving them the legal power to shut them down will cause more deaths anyway.
>>
>>8070412
I do understand the spirit of free speech. It's to protect our freedoms from a potentially oppressive government, not to harass trans people and make them want to kill themselves even more than they do already.

NSA spying is WAY more of a threat to free speech than employers being penalized for firing people for being trans.
>>
>>8070427
>Silencing others with violence because you don't like their message, and giving them the legal power to shut them down will cause more deaths anyway.
I disagree with that, when it comes to speech that are putting others lives at risk. Freedom of speech is important, but it's only the means to an end, not the end in itself. If we are so zealous in our pursuit of free speech that we are allowing innocent lives to be destroyed, we're missing the point. Freedom of speech exists to PROTECT innocents, not to put them at risk. And if one's speech is endangering the lives of others, then silencing them is self-defense.
>>
>>8070423

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc

You won't find a campus with a debate on why black people don't matter. Goes to show.

Thanks for the sources. I still defend this guy right to free speech. His Tweet is no different than what a Black lives matter enthusiast would say about black people, Or the Chinese about the Japanese, or the Ukrainians about Russians.

>Spencer: 'Are They People At All, Or Instead Soulless Golem?'

Jews don't get special rights, free speech is for everyone.
>>
>>8070466

Freedom of speech is to protect everyone, the only way to protect innocent people is through making physical violence illegal which already is. Silencing others only promotes ideologies and gives them strength.
>>
>>8070440
>I understand it!
>*makes up own definition*
>>
>>8070468
Is there any evidence that anyone, at any level in the university administration condoned what the BLM activists said? Or are you going to say that any university which doesn't have 24/7 monitoring everywhere on campus is anti-white?

>Jews don't get special rights, free speech is for everyone.
So then, you'd be okay with people saying that whites aren't people, so long as protection of such speech wasn't unequal based on what races it involved?

>>8070486
So I take it you're in favor of gun control? After all, that makes it harder to commit physical violence.

>>8070502
That's literally why the Founding Fathers considered freedom of speech to be so important. They considered the possibility that the US government could become corrupt and turn against its people, and without freedom of speech it would be perfectly easy to arrest anyone who organizes resistance against the government, even if such "resistance" merely consisted of supporting a different candidate in the next election, rather than armed rebellion.
>>
>>8070583

>Strawmaning
>Making shit up
>Moving goalposts
>Changing definitions

It's a waste of time to speak to you, I think it's clear for everyone in this thread to see you have no legs to stand on.
>>
>>8070603
QFT. Not replying to him again.
>>
>>8070603
>Strawman
>Making shit up
You're the one claiming that universities support anti-white speech, without actually providing any evidence.

>Moving goalposts
>Changing definitions
So you think hate speech is only free speech when it's against people you don't like, that shooting someone isn't physical violence when it's done in self-defense, and that trans people asking for equal treatment are a tyrannical government that wants to send us all to the gulag.

Face it, your position is inconsistent and you've backed yourself into a corner. If you really believed in the free market of ideas, then you wouldn't run away from these difficult questions. By refusing to answer my questions, you are admitting that your ideas cannot survive questioning. Which means one of two things. Either your ideas have no merit, or that it is possible for good ideas to be defeated by bad ones in the free market of ideas. Either way, by refusing to answer you are admitting you are wrong.
>>
File: 135284391094.jpg (350KB, 1000x1898px) Image search: [Google]
135284391094.jpg
350KB, 1000x1898px
>tfw tranny but hate marxism and frankfurt school pseudoscience

Even the people who call me "her" are just roleplaying with me and know I'm not a legit girl.

Stop being legitimately insane.
>>
>>8052925
Depends on how much you care about conforming to the bubbles of society you exist in doesn't it? You can do anything you want to and the only thing standing in your way is social acceptance.
>>
>>8051176
What the hell do you think free speech means? I should have the right to say what I want insofar as what I say does not intentionally threaten to violate the physical integrity of another person's (private) property (including their own body, for one's own body is his private property). Therefore I should be able to call a black man a nigger, criticize Islam and muslims, faggots, kikes, and you mentally ill freaks.
>>
>>8070766
>Nouns have a gender
Not in English. Not to mention that this whole argument depends on the notion that language never evolves.

>Hermaphrodites "exist:" True.
>"There are more than two sexes:" False.
So then what sex is a hermaphrodite? Would you just go by whichever they are "closer to" (which in some cases is an arbitrary decision) or would you just say they lack the property of sex?

>"It is possible to be something other than what your anatomy implies:" False.
This seems poorly phrased, it sounds like it's saying literally every trait of a person is implied by their anatomy. Which seems silly; certainly some personality traits, interests, and beliefs are affected by anatomy (namely the structure of the brain, and perhaps how the form of your body causes others to treat you), but saying that one's anatomy "implies" one is a feminist, a computer programmer, or an atheist seems a bit of a stretch. I'd agree more if the statement was something like "trying to reject your anatomy is a mistake" or something like that.

>The fact that there happens to be some people who have psychological issues that make them feel otherwise doesn't change these facts. I may feel like I am a dolphin, it doesn't mean that species is a fluid concept.
What if "gender" as used by the trans community is taken to refer to the property of identifying as one sex or another, rather than anything physical and concrete? Even if you consider "gender identity" to be nonsense with no legitimacy, it's a useful term for describing the beliefs of other people, just like a strong atheist can consider the terms "Muslim" and "Christian" to be useful. And cisgender is a term that exists because the opposite exists, people wanted to have a single word that means "not transgender". Same reason we have terms like sane and able-bodied, even though having those traits is considered "normal".
>>
>>8070868
But I don't give a shit how much you want to be disgusting filth, I'll always do whatever I can to make sure you're not allowed to you disease.
>>
>>8070775
The issue is that other people do have physical existence, and you can't just will them away when their actions inconvenience you. One can say "I don't care what others think about me", but realistically, it's just not practical to just run off into the woods and spend your entire life being 100% self-sufficient. At some point you're going to depend on the help of others, and if they're not willing to help you because of the way you act, then, well, you're in a bit of a pickle.
>>
>>8070907
>But I don't give a shit how much you want to be disgusting filth
You're the degenerate here, not me. This entire board is degenerate because it revolves around sexuality
>I'll always do whatever I can to make sure you're not allowed to you disease.
So if I say something you don't like you'll hurt me if you can't get the state to back you up? Pathetic, weak, mentally ill cunt. I hope you die in a fire you statist shit you
>>
>>8070981
I'm not straight, so I can't be degenerate you disease.

Tl;dr
>>
>>8070896
>Not in English.
Who cares?

>Would you just go by whichever they are "closer to" (which in some cases is an arbitrary decision) or would you just say they lack the property of sex?
Sure why not. Or you could say they're a mix of both genders I dunno.

>What if "gender" as used by the trans community is taken to refer to the property of identifying as one sex or another
Of course it is and it's bullshit.
You can identify as whatever you want. It won't make it true.
>>
>>8051358
You stupid cunt you. Freedom of speech implies that I am able to counter what you say. If you say X, I can say Y. Force against you for what you say is illegitimate, however. I don't want to the state to restrict your speech as much as I don't want it to restrict mine. While I cannot use force against you for saying X, I can criticize you and what you said as much as I want insofar as I do not threaten the physical integrity of your private property, including yourself.
>>
>>8051378
>free speech
>you can't call yourself a woman
Are you retarded? The state won't impose aggression upon you for saying that. Freedom of speech necessarily implies that I can tell you that you are not really a women but instead are a mentally ill piece of sub-human garbage
>>
>>8071038
There have been a number of federal court rulings in the U.S. in the last couple of weeks pointing out that, no, you do not have a right to be living dog shit just because you're straight. Freedom of speech does not extend to you choosing to be a disease 24/7.
>>
>>8071065
>Freedom of speech does not extend to you choosing to be a disease 24/7.
If by disease you mean an agent of opinions that contradict your own, then you are wrong. Freedom of speech necessarily implies that I can spew all the hatred I want against you or any other mentally ill degenerate. You're just too mentally impaired to understand that, you brainwashed cunt
>>
File: 1469735168923.jpg (41KB, 645x362px) Image search: [Google]
1469735168923.jpg
41KB, 645x362px
>>8070907

then you are by definition a fascist.

only your ideas are worth protecting. others be damned. others must be converted, and if they won't do it, they should be punished for being "wrong". and this isn't even considering whether or not your opinions are factually correct.

opinions and systems are changed through discourse, debate, and promotion of institutions in the free market, not violence and oppression. your attitude is actively working against your own cause by causing radical anti-LGBT movements to spring up that need to match your own absurd radicalism in order to be properly heard. you're simultaneously shooting yourself in the foot and alienating people that might have been on your side had you not been such an insufferable twat. if your ideas have merit, then you should be able to properly defend them without resorting to violence and oppression of speech, which for some reason you can't.

your cancerous attitude is a blight upon free society, and is currently in the process of undermining the single unalterable pillar on which it was founded. kill yourself, you piece of self-righteous, subhuman refuse.
>>
>>8071108
this
>>
>>8051378

you can call yourself whatever the fuck you want. but don't go crying to the nanny state and ask them to legislate and enforce your viewpoint because other people aren't adhering to it.
>>
>>8070981
>You're the degenerate here, not me. This entire board is degenerate because it revolves around sexuality
Yet straight people are almost singlehandedly responsible for the pornography and prostitution industries, the whole "sex sells" mentality, the idea that all interactions between people of different sex are inherently (or at least potentially) sexual, and the need to classify rape as a specific crime (rather than having it just fall under "don't do things to people without their consent"). Don't make the mistake of thinking that just because people identify as LGBT, that sex is all they care about. It's just that society has made their sexuality inherently political.

>>8071009
>You can identify as whatever you want. It won't make it true.
It does make it true that you identify as that, though. Which is all that I was arguing. Bickering over "objective reality" is silly, because no one can see it for what it is anyways.

>>8071059
>The state won't impose aggression upon you for saying that.
But some private individuals will. And the authorities frequently choose to ignore such crimes. Which is why trans people tend to be willing to accept any assistance against their enemies that the state is willing to offer.

>>8071108
>then you are by definition a fascist.
Try actually looking up the definition of words.

>>8071108
>your attitude is actively working against your own cause by causing radical anti-LGBT movements to spring up that need to match your own absurd radicalism in order to be properly heard.
As if this one person posting on an LGBT imageboard is what causes straights to pass "kill the gays" laws. Wrong. It's because those straights were raised not to question their beliefs and just believe what they're told, and that any deviation from the established pattern was degeneracy that destroys society.
>>
>>8071120
>but don't go crying to the nanny state and ask them to legislate and enforce your viewpoint because other people aren't adhering to it.
Why? All they're doing is practicing free speech. If the "nanny state" decides to act on it, that's not their fault.
>>
File: 1488467555633.jpg (146KB, 512x502px) Image search: [Google]
1488467555633.jpg
146KB, 512x502px
>>8051188
>violating the NAP
>>
>>8070075
So you are denying that encyclopedias are just common knowledge and literally just catalog information in summaries?

Do you also argue with people about the dictionary and how it is wrong because you feel it is wrong because of your opinions? You're literally the same as a crazy SJW saying "gender isn't real because I believe it isn't; words have no meaning, disagreeing with me is wrong."
>>
>>8071187
Yes it is, that's the problem with democracy. It requires the voter base to not be whiny little pieces of shit that ignore the constitution designed to keep them from ruining everything.
>>
File: 63jIapP.gif (169KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
63jIapP.gif
169KB, 350x197px
>>8070868
>Therefore I should be able to call a black man a nigger
Yes, you can call people names, but they can also beat your ass down.
It is fun to call people names on the internet because you can hide and don't have to face the consequences of doing it in real life.
Free speech doesn't mean there aren't consequences.
If you want to call people names and instigate fights then the judge is not going to just let it slide when you go crying to him because you got your face broken.
You need to take responsibility for your actions.
Free speech is not a license to do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>8071200
They were just erasing supremacist propaganda graffiti on a bus, sorry pal but when you see gang signs you paint over them or tear down the wall. Cults are just gangs, enemies of the public. NAP doesn't apply to people who spread hate speech, abusing the system, breaking the law--- do people convicted of crimes have the same rights as prisoners?

>>8052962
We will be exterminated whether we resist or not because your opinions don't change even if you were allowed to see only positive examples of transgender people. Please, supply other examples freely of other tranny boogeymen to confirm your bias
>>
>>8071216
So then what system of government permits unlimited freedom of speech and doesn't violate the NAP?
>>
>>8071239
>Free speech doesn't mean there aren't consequences.
They're illegitimate consequences. The aggressor must be punished for imposing force on me merely because I called him a name
>>
>>8071179
>Bickering over "objective reality" is silly, because no one can see it for what it is anyways.
That's not true.
If I say I identify as an attack helicopter and people clearly see I'm human then people will think I'm a liar or crazy.
>>
>>8071268
>i have all the power
>let me exercise that power to make marginalizing you easier
>if you fight back im the victim even though i am not at all destabilized by the retribution
>literally jewish tactics
kill yourself, pussy
>>
>>8071179

>As if this one person posting on an LGBT imageboard is what causes straights to pass "kill the gays" laws
you're a blind retard if you think your attitude isn't the prevailing one in the mainstream right now and also held by millions of other people. prevailing ideologies are what steer the course of society. your single dumb ass won't change anything, but a collective of dumbasses can.

>It's because those straights were raised not to question their beliefs and just believe what they're told, and that any deviation from the established pattern was degeneracy that destroys society.

not even true. but you wanna know how you can change peoples' minds? TALK TO THEM. prove to them you're not the degenerate fuckwad that mainlines BBC cum in park bathrooms and be a reasonable human being, and many people (more than you think) will open up to you.

throwing off any and all traditional structures for the sake of change alone can also destroy society. there is a reasonable middle ground between archaic barbarism and revolutionary anarchy. you wanna know how that's mediated? by talking to people and not violently attacking them for disagreeing with you.
>>
>>8071278
...Or who fucking cares...? Your identity doesn't effect me at all no matter how stupid it is. Try not being such a sensitive child about people not aligning with your moralizing, ball-busting world-view.
>>
>>8071292
>Your identity doesn't effect me at all no matter how stupid it is
okay
just as long as people realize it's just an "identity" and not who the person truly is
>>
>>8071187
>>8071216
This is the reason I'm so happy when leftist laws backfire and harm the leftists who created them.

Fighting them on our own principles puts them at an advantage, because theirs don't restrict them at all. But turning their own ones against them advantages us.

Like the woman who tweeted #KillAllWhites and was potentially going to be charged for hate speech. Although of course that didn't happen in the end.
>>
>>8071286
but people are talking to you right now and you are not changing your mind

even if the arguments are compelling in any positions, you cling to your own ideas and wont meet anyone halfway

no one is endorsing rampant progressive change, just the basic decency to be heard and still just being heard isn't working all. you just dont understand or care to try empathizing even in a small way

so you preach and preach but dont listen and yet you hypocritically are preaching about listening. you preach over other voices you should just sit down and shut up and try to understand before presenting combative arguments to them. if you listened you might actually present something compelling in turn
>>
File: GERyouth4.jpg (43KB, 397x604px) Image search: [Google]
GERyouth4.jpg
43KB, 397x604px
>>8071268
>merely because I called him a name

when you go before a court of law (and if you continue to act aggressively then you will eventually) they look at the circumstances surrounding the event.
If it is clear that you started the problem then you will be held accountable.
You can't just attack people, even if it is only verbally, and expect to be let go.
You will be cited for disturbance of the peace, inciting a riot or similar and may spend time in prison or pay a fine.
Judges don't take kindly to people creating disturbances for no reason.
>>
>>8071303
"Identity" and who one "truly is" are loaded concepts. If you think you "know" yourself, "who you really are" you are an idiot. Humans travel through the formative steps of identity their whole lives, and people who go on and on about truth and reality usually are the people most saturated with psychoses and delusions.

Sex is not identity, and identity may seem like some game to you, but it is real. You can't see or touch God, but God is real. Gravity is real; you can't see that, or magnetism or microwave radiation, but it is nevertheless real. It impacts one's life in a serious manner, their gender identity. You would not know that because you have a normative identity yourself.
>>
>>8071360
>God is real.

God is not real.
You have been brainwashed.
Only stupid people believe in God.
>>
>>8071360
nah I'm saying even if you claim to be a female, you still have a male brain, just with more estrogen. I've read studies that transgendered brains are more similar to female brains. That's fine, they're only somewhat similar and still mostly a male brain.

There's a reason trannies tend to be more interested in and good at computers and technology. Also trannies won't have PMS.
>>
>>8051188
I hope everyone realizes no buses have been destroyed, only threats and this image, ironically, is not real, but another bus photoshopped to look like the ones in question.
In short, you absolute fools are easily tricked.
>>
>>8071378
>they're only somewhat similar and still mostly a male brain.

That's just like your opinion man.
Recent research shows clear differences between male and female brains and trans brains have the structures of the opposite sex.
Just because you don't agree with the facts doesn't make them less true.
>>
>>8071268
Who would be doing the punishing though?

>>8071278
So? It's much harder to verify whether someone is "really" the gender they say they are, at least if you're not willing to violate their privacy.

>>8071286
>you're a blind retard if you think your attitude isn't the prevailing one in the mainstream right now and also held by millions of other people. prevailing ideologies are what steer the course of society. your single dumb ass won't change anything, but a collective of dumbasses can.
This is not the prevailing attitude in LGBT. Try getting your idea of LGBT from somewhere other than anti-lgbt tabloids, please.

>not even true. but you wanna know how you can change peoples' minds? TALK TO THEM. prove to them you're not the degenerate fuckwad that mainlines BBC cum in park bathrooms and be a reasonable human being, and many people (more than you think) will open up to you.
And sure, when that's possible that's what I do. But I'm aware that there are some people that are just lost causes. There's no way you're going to convince Heinrich Himmler, or the leader of ISIS, that they should change their ways because killing innocent people is wrong.

>throwing off any and all traditional structures for the sake of change alone can also destroy society
And that's not what I'm advocating. I'm advocating QUESTIONING any and all structures, and eliminating those that do not have any apparent use. No tradition should survive if no one can adequately explain why it is better than the alternative.

>by talking to people and not violently attacking them for disagreeing with you.
I only consider violence acceptable when it is necessary to protect innocent people from harm.

>>8071320
>This is the reason I'm so happy when leftist laws backfire and harm the leftists who created them.
Are you also happy when someone who advocates second amendment rights is killed with a legally purchased weapon?
>>
>>8071390
Big if true.
>>
>>8071404
>That's just like your opinion man.
Nah it's science.

>Recent research shows clear differences between male and female brains
Yes.

>and trans brains have the structures of the opposite sex.
Yes it's "more similar" to the female brain.

Anyway these studies only study the "structure" of the brain not how individual neurons are wired together. That's a much more complicated and important thing.

>Just because you don't agree with the facts doesn't make them less true.
Oh the irony.

>>8071415
>It's much harder to verify whether someone is "really" the gender they say they are
It's pretty easy, just look at their facial features lol
>adams apple
>strong jawline
>>
>>8071378
I don't disagree with that. The female brain claims are nonsense. You don't need a scientific reason to respect peoples' gender identity. You just have to be a decent person who believes in liberty and freedom of choice. I hate the obsession with finding genetic roots or neurological diagnoses in trans people, it is silly and a waste of time. It is a prelude to euthanizing, editing out a "tranny" gene in babies, government databases of DNA testing, etc etc. As if a psychological state can be erased by science, like the mind is so simple and mechanical as to be controlled and freed of mental illness.

>>8071376
Whatever you say, Lenin. Go worship the state or Satan, or whatever you materialist losers love.
>>
>>8071390
So about all of your fellow travelers who believed the trick and commended it?
>>
>>8071433
>It's much harder to verify whether someone is "really" the gender they say they are
>It's pretty easy, just look at their facial features lol
>adams apple
>strong jawline
Nah, just watch for their interests in very effeminate things and lack of social skills.

>>8071404
Don't bother with these arguments, they cannot be empirically proven. There is a significant number of outliers with significant standard of deviation, enough to disprove your assertions. It isn't factual, because the basic stats make what you are saying impossible. Go and prove it for yourself, like skull autist and the other neurotic hens, get a brain scan for yourself or another tranny and see if it doesn't prove you an idiot. Then go and do it again and again, and see what turns up. You are dead wrong.
>>
>>8071436
>fellow travelers
Is your go-to response to scream Marxism to everything you disagree with? You realize broad generalizations are stupid?
>>
File: laughs-in-jewish-eezj83.jpg (49KB, 564x566px) Image search: [Google]
laughs-in-jewish-eezj83.jpg
49KB, 564x566px
>>8071433
so now the christfag believes in science.
okay!
>>
>>8071333

i am listening to you, and i'm telling you you're wrong, and you haven't convinced me of your position. you're talking to me about how suppressing dissent and opposing opinions is a legitimate course of action if said opinions are not your own, and i'm telling you that's complete bullshit.

you fail to see the future repercussions of your actions. the suppression of "hate speech" may help your cause in the short term, but what happens when your buddies aren't in power anymore? what happens when the precedent for violently attacking someone or putting them in jail for "hate speech" gets co-opted by someone who has a more liberal use of that term than you do? do you not see how disastrous these consequences can be? the founding fathers did. that's why freedom of speech is the very first amendment in the constitution of the US.

if you legitimize the suppression of free speech for your opponents, then you are a hypocrite if you don't allow them to do the same to you. all men are equal under the law. you are quite literally using your own free speech to advocate against the use of free speech for others. you're the hypocrite here, not me.
>>
>>8071433
>It's pretty easy, just look at their facial features lol
Those aren't perfect though. They're a decent predictor, but don't complain when you find out that the person is "actually" the opposite sex of what you though.

>>8071435
>Whatever you say, Lenin. Go worship the state or Satan, or whatever you materialist losers love.
Usually just logic, empiricism, and consequentialism. We can't know if a God exists, if an afterlife exists, or how to get the "good" afterlife even if one does exist. But we are able to find out what consequences our actions have, and from that (combined with our self-interest) derive a coherent system of ethics.

>>8071436
No right-winger would have fallen for it if they didn't see plenty of leftists sharing and supporting it. The right have been BTFO enough times after saying "this is what leftists actually believe!" only to be shown that only one or two leftists believe that.
>>
File: Your-Opinions-Are-Shit.jpg (203KB, 381x424px) Image search: [Google]
Your-Opinions-Are-Shit.jpg
203KB, 381x424px
>>8071479
>You are dead wrong.

Brain wiring comparisons of homosexuals and persons of the opposite sex show that homosexuals may be born with a predisposition to be homosexual. Research at the Stockholm Brain Institute in Sweden found that homosexual men and heterosexual women have similar brain characteristics. Specifically, these similarities are in the overall size of the brain and the activity of the amygdala. The same is for heterosexual men and homosexual women. Molecular biologist at the National Institutes of Health, Dean Hamer, says, "this is from a series of observations showing there's a biological reason for sexual orientation".[27]

Ivanka Savic – Berglund conducted a study in which MRIs were used to measure the volume and shapes of the brain. She also used PET scans to view blood flow to the amygdala. Savic – Berglund found that in homosexual men and heterosexual women, the blood flowed to areas involved in fear and anxiety, whereas in heterosexual men and homosexual women, it tended to flow to pockets linked to aggression. When looking at hemisphere differences, the right hemisphere was found to be slightly larger than the left in heterosexual men and homosexual women, whereas those of homosexual men and heterosexual women were more symmetrical.[28]
>>
>>8051176
I don't care about you, or how you identify
neither do I care if you think I care, or if you think others care either
>b-buh buh b-but my attention
sorry hun
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroscience_of_sex_differences#Neurochemical_differences
>>
>>8071521
>but what happens when your buddies aren't in power anymore? what happens when the precedent for violently attacking someone or putting them in jail for "hate speech" gets co-opted by someone who has a more liberal use of that term than you do?
The precedent was set millennia ago. There's nothing to stop a far-right politician from sending LGBTs to concentration camps if they get elected. Sure, it's against the Constitution, but if they have the full support of the government, and the people aren't willing to step in and shut them down, then it's no real barrier. Besides, laws like "don't discriminate against people on the basis of their gender identity"or "don't call people degenerate subhumans" can't really be turned against us, it's not like we WANT straight cis people to be discriminated against. Any politician who can twist that into something that hurts LGBTs is a politician who could do just as much damage if those laws didn't exist in the first place.
>>
Testosterone and the male brain[edit]
Testosterone has been found to play a big role during development but may have independent effects on sexually dimorphic brain regions in adulthood. Studies have shown that the medial amygdala of male hamsters exhibits lateralization and sexual dimorphism prior to puberty. Furthermore, organization of this structure during development is influenced by the presence of androgens and testosterone. This is evident when comparing medial amygdala volume of male and female rats, adult male brains have a medial amygdala of greater volume than do adult female brains which is partially due to androgen circulation.[35] It also heavily influences male development; a study found that perinatal females introduced to elevated testosterone levels exhibited male behavior patterns. In the absence of testosterone, female behavior is retained.[31]
>>
>>8071521
It doesn't matter one way or another. We will be gassed eventually, anyways. I don't participate in any transgender advocacy.

It does not matter. You don't understand that we don't create anything; we don't have the power to suppress or stop anything.

Our free speech was always suppressed, and it continues to be suppressed. You have no idea what reality is like because you don't even listen on a cursory level to what is being said by your opposition.

>>8071529
>We can't know if a God exists, if an afterlife exists, or how to get the "good" afterlife even if one does exist.
It doesn't matter, getting a "good" outcome; it is a matter of higher good, altruism and seeing deeper consequences to your actions. Even in a social way, morality is what keeps humanity from decay and degeneracy. The real degenerate is someone who denies knowledge and that old morality has a place in our philosophies.

>But we are able to find out what consequences our actions have, and from that (combined with our self-interest) derive a coherent system of ethics.
Such a system has nothing new to offer: it is just a shallow regurgitation of older moralities which were invented by religions before your atheist kind became a more public group of loose-knit ideologies... as much as I agree, there are greater sublime truths, and if you deny them, fine. It, however, leads you to conclusions that leave out those more inscrutable truths. It leaves you with no need to have a deeper respect for human life, since life is mundane, material, and lacking any divinity or esoteric cosmology. Unless of course, you do believe in things more noble and lofty--- I'd gladly acquiesce that you are entitled to your views.

>>8071540
Since you chose "homosexual" to mean "transgender," consider finding sources that prove your ad hoc interpretation. Produce the genes that cause this outcome and a direct causative pathway from brain structure to their behavior. Show me a cure for dysphoria or homosexuality.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (206KB, 369x650px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
206KB, 369x650px
>>8071696
>We will be gassed eventually, anyways

Did you forget to take your anti-depressants, hon?

tldr; shut the fuck up
>>
>>8071091
When I call a straight Christian a disease I mean a disease. No I do not mean "Christians are ok, and not complete diseases."
>>
>>8071108
Shut up you child raping dog shit. :) It's not ok for you to tell lies in order to try and advocated your diseasedness. :)
>>
>>8071552
Jesus. You see the state as a gun and elections as a wrestle to see who grabs it and gets to enslave and steal from everyone else.

You are what's wrong with democracy.
>>
>>8071798
Honest people who attempt to think are what's wrong with democracy? No, I'm pretty sure it's that other thing that's wrong with democracy.
>>
>>8071696
>t. Schopenhon
>>
>>8051176
No it's not hate speech. Does it call for violence or actions actions others?
>>
>>8071837
What makes you think you get to decide that that's what hate speech means? Are you worth anything?
>>
>>8071798
No, that's what YOU'RE saying. You're saying that we shouldn't give the government power to do good, because our enemies might twist that power to do evil. Like a gun, a government is a tool, a necessary tool for survival and protection from evil. Just as we cannot guarantee that our enemies will never be armed, we cannot guarantee that our enemies will never have the power to do evil. Thus we must have power of our own, power that can be controlled by us, to protect ourselves from evil. One may say, perhaps, the power itself is evil, because good people do not wish harm on others, and evil people do, thus without power, the good people would have their way and evil people would not. However, power exists, we can't change that, and as long as the risk of power in the hands of evil people exist, power must also exist in the hands of good people so that they can defend themselves from evil.
>>
>>8051176

>Is this considered hate speech?

nope
>>
>>8051176
>Is this considered hate speech?

Yep. Wasn't it the Italian government that ruled it is hate speech?

Catholic dog shit BTFO either way. Maybe try not being worthless next time.
>>
>>8071848
Censoring people isn't doing good...
>>
>>8071962
It in itself isn't a good act. Neither is shooting people. But both can be necessary to prevent greater harm. That's the problem with the NAP fanatics, they refuse to accept that sometimes you have to do bad things to prevent even worse things from happening.
>>
File: 1490806615368-0.jpg (337KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490806615368-0.jpg
337KB, 1200x600px
>>8071841
>Asks for opinion
>Doesn't like opinion
>Acts as though opinion was unsolicited
>>
>>8071971
>/lgbt/ is one person
>>
>>8071970
I'm not an NAP fanatic. I think it's fine for anyone to kill or harm you to prevent bad things from happening.
>>
>>8071841
Definitely worth more than you and your easily hurt emotions, and the fact that saying there are only 2 genders/sexes is scientifically true.
>>
>>8071999
>t. NAP fanatic

>>8071971
What makes you think I have ever or would ever ask for your opinion?
>>
>>8072022
So you're completely worthless child raping dog shit telling lies? K.
>>
>>8072030
HAHA, since you have no fact are valid argument, all you can do is "accuse" me of being something vile.

You know what the saddest thing about you is? It's that you're an idiot, but think you're smart. Poor Poor little dweeb.
>>
>>8072025
But I just agreed with you. You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>8072041
It's a fact that you are a worthless pedophile and you decide nothing, as it should be. That is a valid argument, and will be until the end of time.
>>
>>8071999
>I think it's fine for anyone to kill or harm you to prevent bad things from happening.
But not anyone else?

>>8072046
see >>8071976
>>
>>8072048
How sad it must be to be you. Always looking in the mirror crying, cause you realize you are dumb and cannot retain facts or knowledge.

Got into college, but really have no business being there, while there you met a group of other idiots who can scream and call intelligent people pedophiles and rapist, etc...

Therefore think you are winning, cause you are "triggered" and can scream and cry 'FUCK YOU".

Everyone laughs at you!!!!
>>
>>8072058
How would killing or harming anyone else prevent bad things?
>>
>>8072091
How dank it must be to be a meme. Something too long dank meme huehue dank meme more words somethiiiiiiing blah blah blah blah blah blah lol.
>>
>>8072094
So you think I'm the sole cause of all evil in the world?
>>
>>8072091
>Everyone laughs at you!!!!
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>8072131
Exactly, dummy, exactly
>>
>>8072148
A pedo calling something else a dummy? Sad!
>>
>>8072146
I'll speak for the 99.9 of the population.
>>
>>8072162
How can I be a Pedo, Im not a Tranny? HAHAHAHA
>>
>>8072162
How can I be a Pedo, I'm not confused like you?
>>
>>8072167
Maybe once upon a time in history 99.9% of people prefered to be dog shit, but that number is a lot lower these days.
>>
>>8072174
>>8072185
So not only are you sameposting, you're also being utterly incoherent and nonsensical? This is embarrassing.
>>
>>8072188
What's a lot lower, 99.5? Oh you showed me, dummy!!
>>
>>8072174
>>8072185
Both of you pedos admitted to being pedos earlier in the thread, don't do that silly pedo shit and tell obvious lies and waste everyone's time. XD
>>
>>8072226
Look, you haven't had a valid argument once, all you can do, is call people names, accuse others of being molesters.

Where are your facts? Emotions aren't fact.
>>
>>8072248
He's pointed out that you're scum. That's the only valid argument that's been presented in this thread so far. XD
>>
>>8072242
>both
They're obviously one person sameposting. The first halves of both posts are 100% identical, even the capitalization, and the second post was made just over 1 minute after the first.
>>
>>8072242
I'm not the one trying to go into the girls bathroom, to look at little girls you tranny Pedo.

"I feel like a girl today"
>>
>>8072248
Sorry, you can't just dismiss arguments by CALLING them invalid. You have to actually demonstrate that they are. Meanwhile you go around spouting nonsense like saying that this one anon in this thread who disagrees with you is the cause of everything bad in the world.
>>
>>8072256
You can't conceive of any reason to want to use the girl's bathroom other than to sexually harass people? You sound like a projecting pervert. Besides, most trans people would be perfectly okay with making bathrooms "pervert-proof" by using proper stalls that go all the way from the ceiling to floor, and putting alarms on all the doors. But no, people like you keep insisting that the objectively inferior solution of sex segregation is the way to go. Even though it does literally zero to prevent same-sex sexual crimes. Clearly you only care about the victims that you can use to push your agenda. If you really wanted to stop sexual crimes, like any decent person does, you would support the solution that is both most effective and also causes the least problems for law-abiding people who wish no harm on others.
>>
>>8072253
I noticed all of that, but I prefered to imply that it was two seperate pedophiles doing the Jesus thing, rather than just one. After all, it's more than possible that it's two pedophiles working together to rape children. XD
>>
>>8051176
Here's the thing, you need context. That bus came about because LGBT is aggressively pushing to make changes to the educational system so that small kids will be educated by the estate that boys can have vaginas and girls can have penises.

That's biologically inaccurate and on those ground alone it should not be taught, at least not to children.

The people who put that bus out there are protesting against LGBT and the state teaching their kids something that is not biologically accurate/they don't agree with.

In short I think they have a right to say that, particularly if you think the rest of us have a right to parade in flying colors and promoting whatever the hell behavior we want.
>>
>>8072308
Believing that LGBT deserve to be treated with respect is not aggressive behavior, no matter how you lying dog shit straights try to spin it. XD
>>
>>8072308
Why? Why should little kids worry about biology? I think it's more important at that age to understand that they're not going to be sent to Hell for preferring to wear dresses or making friends with girls. At that age, teachers, not other kids but teachers, looked at me like I was crazy because I didn't mind reading a book that had a protagonist of the opposite gender. Besides, the stuff the bus says is false (or at least very poorly phrased), and serves only to virtue signal to those who already agree with them, it doesn't present any arguments that are going to convince anyone that's even on the edge. And comparing it to pride parades isn't really equivalent, since pride parades are about celebrating yourself, while the bus is about putting down others. If it was merely saying that there's nothing wrong with being cis and straight, I'd consider it more of a valid comparison.
>>
>>8072264
If you want to get serious, let's get serious. There are 2 genders(sexes) male and female, you are born either 1 or the other, that i s a fact and the standard of humans.

Yes there are hermaphrodites, but that is a an anomaly, not the standard. There are siamese twins, and people born with 3 legs, but that is not the normal and not considered the rare mutation.

The fact that .03% of the population considers themselves transgender, does not make it the norm. it is an mental abnormality(hence the high 40%+ suicide rates), that many gay and lesbians don't even agree with.

Even by statistics 4% of the population has pedophilia urges, so should we give them a open forum? I mean they do outnumber transgender.

Whenever I see all the SWJ and Transgender videos with all the yelling anfd name calling, I always think of the Black Sabbath song,

"when you listen to fools, the mob rules", and right now you are the mob.
>>
>>8072373
But that's the same diseased straight lying. XD
>>
>>8072379
How is it lying?
>>
>>8072392
You started off by deciding that there are only two genders when I will never give you permission to decide anything, so there's one lie. I stopped reading there, but since you're straight, I have to assume there's at least 100 more lies in a post that long. XD
>>
>>8072356

>Why should little kids worry about biology?

why should kids worry about learning science? did you actually just ask that question?
>>
>>8072355
You don't need to push kids into being trans in order to get people to respect trans people. If anything this aggressive (yes, aggressive, fuck you) behavior is just pushing hets who wouldn't give a fuck to hate trans and LGBT in general.

Also fuck you if you base your support on this kind of things off of feels.
>>
>>8072423
I believe he did.
>>
>>8072416
Oh so you ignored scientific fact and you base all your knowledge on emotion.

Also don't think for a second I don't know you a straight male, just stirring shit, cause you think it's fun to fuck around in the "tranny" thread.

Kudos to you straight boy.
>>
>>8072442
Straight deceit is not scientific fact, dog shit. XD
>>
>>8072424
You don't need to erect straw men in order to convince me that you're dog shit, I already know that. XD
>>
>>8071552

>There's nothing to stop a far-right politician from sending LGBTs to concentration camps if they get elected.
That's what the law is for.

>Sure, it's against the Constitution, but if they have the full support of the government, and the people aren't willing to step in and shut them down, then it's no real barrier.
Here's the thing though. The government is made of people, and they're elected by people. There's a whole rigmarole of corrupt shitfuckery that can go on that invades and screws with that process, but at its core that's the fundamental concept. Even if politicians lie and are corrupt, they still have to get elected. Talking about rounding up people and putting them into gas chambers is not something that will look good on someone's record when they're going for reelection. And likewise, anyone else running for reelection would want to steer clear of them if they want their chances.

Unless their constituents -- the people themselves -- want it. That there is the issue: when the people begin to censor others and lobby and pressure the big wigs to bring draconian laws to oppress speech they don't like, the politicians no longer have to worry about their oppressive legislation costing them their election, because it's that very thing that might get them elected.

See the problem? You're looking at it from a top-down perspective when it's really a bottom-up issue. In our system tyranny from the top is mediated by the electoral process (to a large extent). But tyranny from the bottom isn't mediated at all, and is in fact exacerbated by the system, and currently that's what's beginning to rear its head.
>>
>>8072467
Transgender deceit is not scientific fact, dog shit. QED
>>
>>8072517
I don't know what QED means, but it doesn't change the fact that you are deceitful because you're straight, and I'm not because I'm not straight. XD
>>
>>8072373
>If you want to get serious, let's get serious. There are 2 genders(sexes) male and female, you are born either 1 or the other, that i s a fact and the standard of humans.
It's "the standard", but it isn't universal.

>hence the high 40%+ suicide rates
That's the suicide attempt rate. The actual suicide rate is much lower.

>it is an mental abnormality
Irrelevant, it exists, you can't just wish it away by calling it an abnormality, ESPECIALLY if the people in question know someone in an abnormality. It's equivalent to saying that schools shouldn't make accommodations for physically disabled students, because they're "abnormal" and "people aren't supposed to be like that". That's how schools were run back in the 1960s, but by now most have realized it was a mistake.

>Even by statistics 4% of the population has pedophilia urges, so should we give them a open forum?
No, but when the time comes for sex ed they should at least mention it exists, and why it is harmful.

And it's not numbers that matter, it's that trans people don't harm others by being trans, while pedophiles do harm others by being pedos.

>>8072423
I didn't even know what a vagina was until like 11th grade. I don't think there's any real harm at that age in being told that your gender shouldn't dictate your freedom of expression. At that age the most "biology" you learn is identifying animals.

>>8072424
Who's "pushing kids into being trans"?

>Also fuck you if you base your support on this kind of things off of feels.
Then you're sending a fuck you to everyone with a system of ethics. It literally always comes back to feels.
>>
>>8072517
Most experts in the field consider that "deceit" to be an accurate model of gender. Remember, just because you identify as a doctor and larp as one online, doesn't make you one.
>>
>>8072530
Dude I like you, because you will take this nonsense act to the edge of the world, I gotta give you props for staying in character.
>>
>>8072551
Doing what's right and telling the truth isn't nonsense no matter how many of you straight lie you dog shit. XD
>>
>>8071848

>The most harm of all is done when power is in the hands of people who are absolutely persuaded of the purity of their instincts and the purity of their intentions.
Milton Friedman

>Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.
CS Lewis

really hate to be that quotedropping douche but they are highly relevant here. and for good measure, let's throw in the old tired cliche: power corrupts.

if you think for a second good people will stay good when they get power, you're wrong. if you think for a second that good intentions equal good outcomes, you're wrong.

and let's be honest here, the state/government IS a loaded gun. law is always backed by the threat of force. ALWAYS. that's what police are for. the question is what ideas and policies are worth enforcing by such methods? i personally believe that restriction of speech is NOT one of those things.
>>
>>8072674
>if you think for a second good people will stay good when they get power, you're wrong
That's why we choose a system of government that makes the leaders answerable to the people. Obviously, absolutist rule is a mistake.

>i personally believe that restriction of speech is NOT one of those things.
I believe that, like everything else, it depends on circumstances. 99% of the time, it's not. But when one's speech is putting others' lives at danger, regardless of who is morally responsible for the act, it is acceptable to use as much force as is necessary to suppress it.
>>
>>8072674
I don't think that a Christian pedophile like you wants to quote famous people who were against the behavior of Christian pedophile diseases in government. Those men would not approve of your deceitfulness and worthlessness.
>>
>>8072591
I would let you suck my dick.
>>
>>8072896
What makes you think that's going to trick me into stopping pointing out that you're disgusting pedophile dog shit? XD
>>
>>8072896
I wont trick you cause you are a trap, and as a trap you want my T, like a junkie wants H.
Thread posts: 346
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.