[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Trans Women Who Became Lesbians After Years as Gay Men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 8a4[1].jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4[1].jpg
30KB, 316x202px
When will you fucking people make up your god damn minds?

http://archive.is/DZ5JT
>>
>>8050666
Estrogen fuck with your sexuality. That's kinda the jit of it. I went into HRT as a pretty firm 50/50 bi, and now I can't even think about a vagina without getting sick to the stomach. Dicks are all I care about.
>>
>>8050728
I have an ftm friend who used to be a lesbian but now all he thinks about is cock
>>
>>8050666
>The Trans Women Who Became Lesbians After Years as Gay Men
Explain this Blanchard.
>>
>>8050909
Sudden late-onset AGP
>>
>>8050909
Muh meta attraction.
>>
>>8050923
In gay men?
>>
>>8050932
Ahead of gynephilia, before transition?
>>
File: p0psicle.jpg (491KB, 1280x961px) Image search: [Google]
p0psicle.jpg
491KB, 1280x961px
>>8050909
late-onset Dementia
>>
>>8050944
No, their homosexuality was meta attraction that was caused by initial gynephillic AGP.
>>
>>8050953
But AGPs don't normally display meta attraction ahead of their gynephilia until after they transition. If they even experience it at all pre-transition. They should have been bi men more into girls.
>>
>>8050979
aaps living as lesbians before their transition is/was common enough for there to be a substantial signal of it in any study of ftm sexuality
due to the specific reasons behind this (attraction to trans men being subsumed into attraction to masculine women) you'd expect to see a lot less of it amongst agps, but that does not make it impossible
this is the second case so far i have heard of where an agp lived as a gay man before transitioning; two cases out of thousands of trannies sounds about right for weird outlier experiences
>>
>>8050979
Maybe their auto-gynephillia was so strong that normal gynephillia had no chance of showing.
>>
>>8051000
It's more expectable for AAPs because of female bisexuality.

Why wouldn't the same happen among AGPs? Attraction to trans women being subsumed into attraction to twinks/femboys.

>>8051002
I don't think it works that way. Very strong AGP might mean more meta attraction but I don't think it would mean less gynephilia. If anything, more gynephilia. Maybe not though?
>>
>"Seriously, I used to be a rake-thin, femme, fag bottom,
>Alison was slight and slender, something she frequently bragged about "to the confusion of her boy peers,"
>she was terrified of becoming big, muscular, and masculine like her older brother, whom she described as "a very shitty misogynist."
>she just saw herself as a particularly femme gay guy; though she was undoubtedly attracted to men, she had difficulty relating to them.
>"I found guys hot, but I also found a lot of them repellant in terms of personality or maturity,"
>noting that most of her friends growing up were women.
>"I was raised by a feminist mother, so almost all dudes and their misogyny were a complete turn-off."
>Because she didn't identify as male anymore, she suggested, she could "conceive of women as possible romantic or sexual interests" without having to stomach her "disgust at male heterosexuality" or having to view herself as complicit in it.
>She also noted that having sex with men before her transition made her feel more feminine: "With men, I could be smaller and feminine and be fucked, which I didn't conceive as possible with women."
>She was surprised by herself, finding it hard to believe that she felt such a strong attraction to a woman.
>"I swear, she literally had to start sucking my nipples before I realized we weren't just playing around; she wasn't just being friendly and cuddly gal pals," Alison said.
>Today, Alison is primarily attracted to cisgender women, but she can also be into trans women.
>"I found women so much better, hotter, more interesting, having some real depth. Men I just wanted to top me relentlessly and watch TV with and get high with. With women, I wanted literally everything."
HSTS lesbian or political lesbian.
>>
>Ann*, another trans woman who previously identified as a gay man, told Broadly that she "pretty much forced myself to be gay" before her transition. "It might've been partly that I was forced to feel that way, or it was that with a man I felt truly feminine, so it's hard to say for sure."
>he recognizes that it probably occurred in conjunction with the social and psychological changes that occurred once she was able to live as a woman. "I think now that I've transitioned it's easier for me to date a woman, honestly," she said. "I don't feel forced into that male role."
>Ann's story, as she tells it, is less about strict changes in sexual attraction and more about the loosening of sexual preferences that once seemed fixed and inalterable. She still finds men attractive, and is even dating a man right now, but she no longer holds herself to fixed ideas about what her sexuality is or how it should be defined.
AGP bisexual.
>>
>>8051053
>Why wouldn't the same happen among AGPs? Attraction to trans women being subsumed into attraction to twinks/femboys.
i'm saying that it certainly happens, as cases like this show, but it's also certainly a lot less common
>>8051101
also a possibility
hsts women are women and just as stupid
>>
>>8051140
>but it's also certainly a lot less common
Why would that be? Men being less bisexual?

kek at last line
>>
>>8051156
as a general rule, effeminate men are not considered sexually desirable in gay communities and pursuing them is considered weird
it is thus harder for someone attracted to feminized males to assimilate into the gay community than someone attracted to masculinized females in the lesbian one
>>
>>8051198
Would an AGP associate with the gay community? I'd have thought she'd associate with heterosexual social circles and just meet effeminate men off Craigslist or Grindr.

She wouldn't be a typical gay man the way an AAP could be a lesbian but her sexuality could be the equivalent.
>>
>>8051230
that is a possibility that i somehow failed to consider, though i in fact know of a late-transitioning trans woman who had an open and significant gay male identity before transition and a lesbian one after
>>
>>8051239
The first case you mentioned >>8051000 ?

I find that believable. I wonder what happened to her gynephilia and how she became so into men pre-transition though.
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 1118x1066px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 1118x1066px
>>8051198
>general rule
Not strictly, men fetishize youth. I'm sure people who act too flamboyant put everyone off. But if you're more low key there's people who like young/andro. It was sorta a fun way to be.
>>8051101
>she was terrified of becoming big, muscular, and masculine
This part sticks. It's scary what Chris Crocker became like.
>>8051239
Who, maybe they lied?
>>
>>8050666
No stop I love trans women. Never stop being les. Never. I'll eat out all your pussies just please stay les you beautiful transbians.
>>
>>8053086
I was not prepared for this post.
You made me feel better, anon. Thank you.
>>
>>8050666
Before Hrt, I was more or less Asexual.
Afterwards? Almost any woman I see makes me physically ache that i cant be physically close to them. Being trans is fucking weird.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.