[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/chaser general/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 37

File: Opengraph-Homepage.jpg (163KB, 2400x1260px) Image search: [Google]
Opengraph-Homepage.jpg
163KB, 2400x1260px
/chaser general/

No Hons Allowed Edition

FAQ
>What is a chaser?
A chaser is a straight male that exclusively seeks out transgendered individuals for romantic purposes
>Are chasers gay?
A chaser can be gay but usually isn't. A small percentage of chasers are really intrigued by the phenomenon known as a "feminine penis". These people are gay. The rest of the chasers are straight white males that don't want to know about your cock
>How do I become chaser?
You will become one with time. Don't worry
>Pastebin?
http://pastebin.com/9Ab1SpRE
>Discord?
http://discord.gg/faBYaap
>>
>>8050572
Im a femboimode mtf, this guys been really into lately and i think hes a chaser. These days i dont really look male. Im more flattered than bothered desu though, hes very cute.

What do i do make things good for him? What do you guys like about us?
>>
>>8050572
>tfw no qt gf to wine and dine and take home to give....pets.
:^[
>>
>>8050572
So what are chasers opinions on twinkhons?
>>
>>8050578
Personally, one of the biggest selling points is simply the alarmingly similar interests. It's like hanging with a bro that you can play call of duty with, talk cars or video games, computer science, politics, etc....

And then all of a sudden it looks like a girl. It's the best of both worlds
>>
>>8050607
this

trans girls (sometimes) have attractive bodies AND minds

try finding that combo in biogirls
>>
>>8050585
>twinkhons
a what?
I find twins repulsive and hons are gross and cringeworthy so i'm not sure i'd be interested in this "twinkhon"
>>
File: 1489085402954.png (490KB, 458x507px) Image search: [Google]
1489085402954.png
490KB, 458x507px
haha what is this a denial thread? lol
>>
>>8051670
what denial we like trannies what are we trying to deny?
>>
>>8051676
o excuse me friend, first time on this board, didnt realize i was posting in a bait thread, ill be taking off now
>>
File: Picture 312.jpg (232KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 312.jpg
232KB, 1280x960px
How are you all doing, chasergen?
>>
>>8051759
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: eli-erlick 2.jpg (767KB, 2465x3074px) Image search: [Google]
eli-erlick 2.jpg
767KB, 2465x3074px
post and lure early trans itt
>>
>>8050607
>It's like hanging with a bro that you can play call of duty with, talk cars or video games, computer science, politics, etc....
>And then all of a sudden it looks like a girl.
Chasers prefer agps to hstses then?
>>
>>8051759
N O D N O L
O
D
N
O
L
>>
>>8051759

Doing rather well. Kind of having a lazy day. How are you?
>>
File: jacket.jpg (20KB, 319x395px) Image search: [Google]
jacket.jpg
20KB, 319x395px
>>8051852
A R I Z O N A
R
I
Z
O
N
A

>>8052015
Pretty good, chilling around my house, gonna do some squats and planks soon I think.
>>
>>8052130

Squats and planks? Have you considered lifting?
>>
>>8050607
There's plenty of women like that. They may not be classically pretty (if they are then they have a huge dating selection or are lacking in social skills/suffer from anxiety/have some other barrier preventing them from taking advantage of their dating pool) but they're around. They're not out in the spotlight so they might be harder to find since they may not actively be searching for a partner.

Finding a trans woman like that gives you even less chances of getting a date, especially if you lack social skills.

In either case you'd likely be leveraging their lack of self respect or low self image and their desire to be accepted in order to date them.

In a way, this ramble of mine only confirms that trans women are women without a doubt. Gosh I love my girlfriend.

But really, I'm just rambling/shitposting. This isn't a criticism or anything.
>>
>>8052333
Oh, and one more thing. According to Wikipedia (gotta check their source on this) a majority of trans women are bi or lesbian. Maybe being female would up your chances, chasers.

Note: I'm a lesbian in a relationship with a trans woman and it has by far been the best relationship of my life. I'm not a chaser but wow, if other trans women are like her I can see the appeal. Amazing communication skills, lovely personality, varied interests and skills, beautiful features all around. Everything I've ever wanted in a relationship, but it wouldn't have happened if I didn't offer the same in return. Gotta be good to get good, you know? Good luck chasers.
>>
>>8052130
az here
>>
I'd be happy dating a respectable chaser, but I don't know where to start.
>>
>>8052365
This.
Become the person you are seeking.
It is fulfilling in more ways than one.
>>
>>8052333
>There's plenty of women like that.
Not a large percentage and plenty will still have lots of cis female personality flaws despite some masculinity.

>>8052365
Bi trans women date men and probably plenty of the lesbian ones are bi deep down.

Many chasers are repressed trannies anyway.

>if other trans women are like her I can see the appeal.
Bi and lesbian trans women have better personalities.
>>
>>8052467
I only say that there are women like that because I am one. Like ex/r9k/ that worked hard to become a "normie" kind of shut in. Guys who were interested in me said I was like a bro in a woman's body. I make friends with other women like me. They certainly exist. The flaws, like getting emotional every so often, are found in trans women as well, I've found. Some trans women are just as catty and histrionic as the worst women, in my experience with the community. Others are as down to earth and chill as the women I prefer befriending/dating.

Just some anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>8052444
>It is fulfilling in more ways than one.
???
>>
>>8052467
>Not a large percentage and plenty will still have lots of cis female personality flaws despite some masculinity.
What are those cis female personality flaws, in your opinion?
>>
File: tfw.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>8050572
Any other FtM chasers here?

t. Cis gay FtM chaser
>>
>>8052512
>I only say that there are women like that because I am one.
I believe there are some but I also believe they are overestimated and people consider women who aren't really so masculine as like that. Potentially even themselves, although I'm not saying that's so for you.

Women often underestimate the differences between their lives and men's.

>>8052578
Hard to be precise. Being emotionally unrestrained is one. It's very general and women can avoid a lot of it while still having some over emotional behaviors. Being more prone to making decisions on whim and carelessly is part of that.
>>
File: CG9bnVIVAAA-V17.jpg (33KB, 600x839px) Image search: [Google]
CG9bnVIVAAA-V17.jpg
33KB, 600x839px
>>8052243
>Lifting
Ew I dont want biceps Im just trying to keep my tummy flat

>>8052385
Flagstaff, you?
>>
>>8052674
I chase both.
>>
>>8052674
Wtf is cis gay
>>
>>8052800
I work with mostly men and joke with them. We'll even chat about hot women who come into our store. They were still somehow surprised when they found out I was les. So maybe men, or just these men, categorize things more strictly in their minds, but their actions (assigning me to do heavy weight lifting and selling exclusively beer and spirits, talking about hot women, shit talking in general, things they didn't do with other women who work there) betray that a part of them doesn't think of me as "woman" but instead more like "bro". That's just my experience.

Also I don't know where you're getting the decision on a whim part, and men can be plenty emotional, it just expresses itself in a different way. I'm not saying there aren't differences, because there are without a doubt, but I've found there to be much more overlap on the venn diagram than you're letting on. Catty bitchy gay men are a thing. Stone cold butches as well. MTF or FTMs can be heavily influenced by the hormones they take and develop personality traits that one would hardly ever associate with their birth gender.

I don't know. It seems like you're oversimplifying something that is very complex. I can understand wanting to make generalizations, but I don't think it really works in this case. Maybe my experience is altered by the things I've exposed myself to in life, but it doesn't reflect the generalizations you've given.

More on topic:
>when your gf wants your help in a video game but refuses to let you backseat game <3
>>
>>8052801
boo, phoenix. hows the weather rn?
>>
I'm an MtF chaser, any tips on meeting and talking to mtf girls?
>>
hi someone please love me, ill do anything for you. i dont have any limits whatsoever. just treat me like a girl.

>No Hons Allowed Edition

oh... ;_;
>>
>>8052838
I'm a gay male (male).

So, not a trans man. Made the distinction because I've talked to a couple chasers who were FtM before.
>>
>>8052674
ftm chaser reporting in

bi mtf
>>
>>8052674
a-are there girls who are ftm chasers
t. transhet
>>
>>8054652
h-hi anon ;)))))))))))))
>>
File: interesting.png (154KB, 571x342px) Image search: [Google]
interesting.png
154KB, 571x342px
Thank's for the thread OP

I've had enjoyable sexual encounters and dates with Transgender individuals. My issue now is my bad luck so far trying to date them seriously and not being able to find one pre-op whose sexuality meshes well with mine.

Its very important that I'm able to help my partner climax during the act, and the girls I've tried to date either get dysphoric feelings and don't like attention there, or have trouble finishing as a side effect of the medication. Where the fuck is everyone finding these trans-girls who top with a healthy sex drive?
>>
>>8054674
girl (female) or girl (male)?
>>
>>8054796
girl (male)
>>
>>8054778

>not being able to find one pre-op whose sexuality meshes well with mine

"Not being able to find a pre-op who will destroy my ass and make me moan like the muscular sissy bitch I am" is what you meant, right?
>>
>>8054803
never mind
>>
>>8054816

I would be fine with her not toping ever but I greatly enjoy giving my partner oral regardless of gender. My last date had no problem maintaining an erection but oral sex for her was painful because of how sensitive she was.
I was able to make her cum by grinding her dick against my lubed up abs. It was a pleasant experience but I just want a dick to bust all up in my face for once. Even if its the really thin watery cum and not a whole lot damnit.
>>
File: CHIB5vgUwAAy5yy.jpg (55KB, 573x770px) Image search: [Google]
CHIB5vgUwAAy5yy.jpg
55KB, 573x770px
>>8053194
Pretty crazy desu, it was sunny and temperate yesterday but was snowing so bad you couldnt see later that night.

>>8053408
Gamestores, conventions, comic book shops.
>>
>>8052800
>"emotionally unrestrained"
Are you implying that Mtfs aren't emotional? Have you ever actually met/dated one?
>>
File: 1385208252415.jpg (32KB, 364x717px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252415.jpg
32KB, 364x717px
My sons I have returned from the battlefield.
The spoils of war in hand, the knowledge of victory in mind, the serenity of peace in heart.

>>8050607
>alarmingly similar interests
I have never understood the "shares muh interests" meme. I like meeting people that share different interests to mine, it pushes me to learn and expand my view of the world. Who wants to date a clone of themselves?

{spoiler} Narcissists LOL jk... not kidding xD

>>8051670
>denial thread?
T raging Lesbian rapers sometimes make chaser threads to troll us, but we troll them back by actually using the thread to discuss chasing LUL

>>8051759
Hello Moap (:

>>8052365
>>8052444
t. lesbian raper

>>8052427
>I don't know where to start
You can start with me, I am Pro-Level Elite Tier Extreme Difficulty Mode and you will probably die (you only get one life in this mode), but YOLO right? :^)

Post information you are comfortable sharing loc/pic/etc plus a contact and people that are interested contact you ..... yeah I know its complicated.

>>8052467
>Many chasers are repressed trannies anyway
Many MtF are failed men in dresses that want to rape women anyway.
[citations never needed on 4Chan :^]

>>8053013
>Autistic tranny LARPing as a cis girl.
Can someone go ask /CisLesGen/ if they would like me to crucify this one upside down before handing it over to them and if they would prefer it be dead or alive upon said handover? I can let wolves tear its throat out or hand it over intact, whichever they prefer.

>>8054257
Bye hon :(

>>8054778
>>8054899
>trans-girls who top
I am sorry Anon but we do not talk about that in this thread, this is not the appropriate venue. Trans girls that are on low or no dose Anti-Androgen will meet your criteria.

Further discussion on the topic will be ridiculed and/or ignored.
>>
>>8050572
Her computer selfie- a florescent room, an unmade bed behind with a dim bathroom to the right. A trail of wet foot prints shaping and bending the carpet's form to a flat and spotted structure over several months. Socks without pairs, discarded towels, empty amazon boxes and packaging materials littering the ground. Empty walls: shelves without books, forks and knives without plates... A smudge on the lens.
A damp coolness, not wet... but close: sweet like the flesh of fresh fish and difficult vegetables.

You are about to be eaten by a grue.
>>
>>8055175
examine unmade bed
>>
>>8052674
I'm mtf and I really want an ftm bf if that counts.
>>
>>8055145
>trans girls who top

Well, I mean, I am the lesbian "larper" but I can say that me and my girlfriend are switch. She'll sit on my face and have me eat her ass, or she'll fuck my face. It's wonderful. In return I'll manhandle her and toss her around, even though she's a bit bigger than me. It's wonderful.
>>
>>8055219
Post pics
>>
>>8050572
>A chaser is a straight male that exclusively seeks out transgender individuals for romantic purposes

So women cant be chasers?
Thats disappointing, I was hoping to find a female chaser.
Oh well, time to look up some comfy convents.
>>
>>8057480
>female chaser
Kek. The only women who chase are mentally disturbed going after Chads
>>
File: 203996.jpg (138KB, 2010x1086px) Image search: [Google]
203996.jpg
138KB, 2010x1086px
i swear only weird trans women post in this gen and theres actually no chasers
>>
>>8057597
Yeah, I figured.
I dont like the idea of Chasers but I have a weird fondness for the idea of female chasers even though I know it wouldn't end well at all.
>>
>>8057646
And I love the idea of a waifu who will stick her first in my butt
They are legends. Like unicorns. If they exist they are few and far between.
>>
>>8057642
IF that where true I would be here everytime its started.
I <3 lady chasers
>>
>>8057650
Now, actual fisting or peoples cartoonish idea of fisting?

I always wanted to try fisting someone but Im fat so my hand/forearms are big so no one would want these hamMittens near their holes.
>>
>>8057660
I don't want to get falcon punched.
my hands are awkwardly small so it would probably have to be small women hands.
>>
>>8057646
No, they exist. Without a doubt they exist. Not even SJW, just had a good experience with a trans woman and want to repeat it.

That's my experience at least.
>>
>>8060412
Are you at least attracted to cis women too? My last relationship with a female chaser became problematic when she admitted that she wouldn't be attracted to me if I had a vagina.
>>
>>8060416
>problematic

so ... people actually use that word irl?
i always thought it was just a meme.
>>
>>8050572
We- Ah, Chasers now have a general? What a time to be alive.
>>
File: Judging_You.jpg (52KB, 513x341px) Image search: [Google]
Judging_You.jpg
52KB, 513x341px
>>8060416
You mean she couldn't just choose to be a lesbian?
How unfeeling of her.
/sarc
>>
>>8060416
>she wouldn't be attracted to me if I had a vagina.

That sounds so weird to me, but Im attracted to cis and transwomen so maybe Im just a bad chaser?
Im >>8057646
btw.

>>8060412
Are lady chasers usually sjws?
>>
File: 1385208252442.jpg (13KB, 216x173px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252442.jpg
13KB, 216x173px
>>8057642
*blocks your path*

>>8060506
>We- Ah, Chasers now have a general?
Yeah but the threads are made by AGP lesbian rapers wanting to troll us, and populated mainly by trannies not looking to hook up with actual chasers. Little to no learning or hooking up actually happens in these threads anymore. Maybe that will change in the summer .... one can hope.
>>
>>8060657
But AGPs are the only trannies who don't act as bitchy as cis women...
>>
>>8050578
The penis
>>
>>8050607
When I was younger all my friends were girls and were exactly like this, then growing up we kind of turned into chill people almost tomboyish leaning gem if that makes sense they are definitely girls like this tho they're just so hard to find but keep looking!!! they helped turn me into who I am today obvs, it's the reason I'm a little more tomboyish as well. Like other trans girls honestly think I'm more masculine but that's farther from the truth, it's just they're all hairstylist, and makeup artist while I'm a different personality altogether from them. It makes making trans women friends harder.
>>
>>8060723
I meant fem not gem
>>
>>8060674
>But AGPs are the only trannies who don't act as bitchy as cis women...
And? Im not a little cakeboy that cant handle a real woman. Im not into trans girls because cis girls are mean/psycho/shallow/dumb/bitchy/boring/(massage a knee excuse here) so thats really not an issue for me. The AGP/HSTS arguments are a bit of a joke anyway its like labeling people black/white/etc.

I would rather date a stunning passable AGP that was into guys, than an ugly non passing HSTS tbqh. AGP just works as a slur kind of like how /pol/ uses "nigger" and "jew".
>>
>>8060847
Are there differences between what the two types are like as people?
>>
>>8050572
why the fuck would you call yourselves chasers when bug chasers are a thing
>>
>>8060416
Nothing would change if my girlfriend got srs, if that's what you're wondering. But yes, I am attracted to women and have dated women. To be honest the dong isn't what I'm attracted to when it comes to trans women. I like slightly androgynous people in general.
>>
>>8060954
Because chasers don't obsess about prefered pronouns.
It make sense, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Are bug chasers really a thing?
>>
>>8060847
Carth, please drop the typology and antitransbian posting. You were already insufferable enough before.
>>
>>8061687
The typology isn't bad because someone uses it for evil.
>>
>>8061732
That's an entirely different argument but Carth is using it in the annoying meme way.
>>
>>8061796
Then the problem is him.
>>
>>8061819
The problem is how insufferable and catty he's being lately. You getting a little thirsty on your chase, carth? I liked him enough by default though
>>
>>8050572
hey guys, why do we even care if people think we're gay. Honestly, who gives a shit. BIG FUCKING DEAL
WE ACTIVELY SEEK OUT MENTALLY ILL BIOLOGICAL MALES TO FUCK IN THE ASS AND WE'RE WORRIED ABOUT WHETHER PEOPLE THINK WE'RE GAY
>>
File: hairflip.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hairflip.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>8060847
There is no such thing as AGP
>>
>>8060497

>irl
>on 4chan

The word you're looking for is unironically.

>>8060506

There have been chaser generals for a while. One just hadn't been made recently until now.

>>8060847

How did you first come across the AGP/HSTS typology? What did you think of it at first?

>>8061687

He's used AGP as an insult months before and probably before that. It's really not anything new for him to use it.

>>8061841

I actually find that his most recent posts since returning have been his nicest.
>>
>>8052800
>Being emotionally unrestrained
I don't really get why men find this so unappealing? most trans women are like this, and most men seem kinda emotionally stunted to me. like I know I'm an insufferable softie fairy but it's kind of a package deal with other stuff that guys like I think.
>>
>>8062122
>He's used AGP as an insult
wtf i hate chasers now
>>
>>8062146
Some chasers have very unrealistic views of trans women and women in general. At least their fantasies keep them happy.
>>
>>8060954

Fat chasers are also a thing. Meaning depends on context.
>>
>>8062018
>There is no such thing as AGP
[citation needed]
>>
>>8062146
>and most men seem kinda emotionally stunted to me.
Emotionally stunted how? Why?

How did trans women escape that?
>>
mtf here. whats our cutest feature? i want to better myself for the men that find me attractive.
>>
>>8062249
Idgaf what people say I think Mtf tiny titties are cute.
Some outfit are over the top but some of the almost cosplay/rp tier stuff is bretty gud
>>
File: tranpony.jpg (9KB, 150x147px) Image search: [Google]
tranpony.jpg
9KB, 150x147px
>>8062234
>Emotionally stunted how? Why?
well I don't know why, but they never wanna talk about anything and get all weird when you bring up their feelings.

>How did trans women escape that?
we're faggots who made friends with girls. a lot of trans women didn't escape it, though, especially agps.
>>
File: IMG_0608.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0608.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
>>8061999
Easy there pal, we aren't ready for that red pill yet
>>
File: CkhZotyVAAIGhpH.jpg (122KB, 860x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CkhZotyVAAIGhpH.jpg
122KB, 860x1200px
>>8061999
Transgirls arent mentally ill
Transgirls arent men
Phenotype is more important than Genotype
Traps arent gay.
>>
>>8062709

>Transgirls arent mentally ill

A lot have BPD, and depression besides.
>>
>>8062753
That's awful. I'm sorry but you're the person I fear. I'd rather shoot myself in the foot than get involved with BPD again.
>>
>>8062896

I don't have BPD, just the depression.
>>
>>8062896
>>8062953

My diagnoses also include generalized anxiety disorder and PTSD.
>>
So where are the bay area cuties?
>>
>>8063903

>When did I leave tho?

Could've sworn you haven't posted this week, and perhaps some of last week as well. Though I haven't been using the board as frequently as I used to either, so maybe I just hadn't come across any posts you made in that period.
>>
>>8063965
Yeah I was gone for 5 days spending time with a trans girl I met on /soc/, in the context of me being here for 2yrs tho I dont really consider that "leaving". I generally dont post here on weekends, because I am gone.
>>
>>8063903
>someone who uses the word "boypussy" is TruTransâ„¢ whilst dating girls makes you an AGP fetishist

;^(
>>
>>8063991
>dating girls makes you an AGP fetishist
More or less. There shouldn't be a larger percentage of lesbians among mtfs in comparison to cis females. The fact that there is a disparity, a very large one, tells you everything you need to know.
>>
>>8064006
tfw bi transgirl who just uses guys for ez validation without ever putting out
>>
>>8064006
Ignoring the fact that mtfs go through full blown male puberty
The fact that so many of them are into dick is actually more impressive and validating than anything
>>8063903
You aren't competing with transbians, just staaaaahp Caaaaaarth
>>
>>8063991

>tfw AGP and like the word boypussy and all of its variants (e.g. boipucci) but "boyboobs" and its variations make me want to rip a motherfucker's face off
>>
>>8063903
In the narrative you paint your kind of shamelessly the antagonist. You actually make transbians look good.
>>
>>8063903
Carth what are your thoughts on Cornflakes?
>>
>>8066106

He's going to think you're talking about the cereal.
>>
Straight male here. How come you guys dislike chasers? I personally would never consider dating a trans. How come you act like you're better than real women?
>>
>>8066125
Probably because the only reason anyone shows any interest in them is because they are walking fetishes. The irony is that to skirt around this fact, that try to date within their own social circle of sick freaks which yet again is just another fetish. So there is no winning for these people.
>>
>>8066125
>How come you act like you're better than real women?

That has literaly never happened. No transwoman on this board is confident enough in her womanhood to think that.
>>
>>8066125
>How come you act like you're better than real women?
kek
how are real women in any way better than us?
>>
File: 2017-04-08-044619_377x286_scrot.jpg (20KB, 377x286px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-08-044619_377x286_scrot.jpg
20KB, 377x286px
>>8050572
>Pastebin
>Discord
but why femgen?
>>
>>8066125
I hate being trans and want to ignore that I'm not cis as much as possible, so somebody who likes that I'm trans freaks me out.
>>
>>8066890
>You dont put on a dress take poisonous chemicals and all of a sudden attracted to men.
sure you don't...
>>
>>8066904
Omg you're right that's freaking funny as fuck.
>>
>>8066890
>straight
u u u h
>>
>>8050572
What 's the appeal here?
>>
>>8054816
Hey,at least he is honest and isn't obnoxious about it like some chasers.
>>8054778
They're around, but most of them are gonna be bisexual femboys too far. My fiancee is and we have loads of fun. I love her dearly and we've been together for almost two years now. She hates bottoming but that's perfectly fine by me, she has a bit of a sadist streak lol.
>>
>>8050572
I'm a chaser, but never knew that was the word for it. Or that it was even a thing. I'm a bisexual male. Love the female form but crave the cock. So a mtf trans girl is my type.
>>
>>8068182
Would you date a cis guy? What about cis girl?
>>
>>8068271
cis guy, probably not.
cis girl, yes and typically do.
As much as I want dick, I prefer feminine attributes and appearance. And I like pussy as much as dick.
>>
>>8066125

>How come you act like you're better than real women

Nigga, what? Take me through your train of logic that leads you to that conclusion.
>>
>>8063903

>We are competing for the same resources.

That reminds me of when I first learned what being gay was. It was in a homophobic context, and I was honestly confused why the presumably heterosexual kid talking about it to me was upset about it. I thought if anything, he should upset at lesbians. A guy who likes other guys has taken himself out of the competition pool and is no threat, he should even be happy the guy is gay.
>>
File: 1385208252470.jpg (14KB, 242x300px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252470.jpg
14KB, 242x300px
>>8063991
>someone who uses the word "boypussy" is TruTransâ„¢
Nah, they are saying it in an effort to please me. That person is "bi" and I am the only guy that they have been with in a serious way. Tbh my read on her is that she prefers being a bottom for a woman, but it never works out because she likes getting fucked, and doesnt want to fuck back.

Thats the thing about the AGP vs HS that kind of bothers me, most of the trans girls I have met from 4Chan seem to have very mixed sexual backgrounds and interests where its not 100% clear to me which typology they should be considered.

>>8066106
>Carth what are your thoughts on Cornflakes?
I prefer Rice Krispies Tbh.

I think she is physically attractive, but that only gets you so far. I remember she added me on Skype and we had a chat and I literally removed her immediately afterwards she was THAT annoying and autistic. It was clear to me she had zero skill in interacting with men. That was over a year ago so maybe she was nervous that day, or I didnt give her enough of a chance, or maybe she has gotten better with guys I dont know, dont really care.

Its real simple for me. I live over 2000miles from the Pacific Ocean. The trans girls on the West Coast might as well live in China my man. Im not focused on them in the tiniest bit rn Tbh with you.

>>8072125
I see how it might not make sense to you.

Lesbians/straight guys and Gay guys/straight women arent really competing for the same pool I get that. Its slightly different when its chasers vs transbians specifically in regards to other trans girls. Very few trans girls identify as 100% "straight" most will consider cis male/female and trans male/female partners much more strongly than cis people do. Speaking from experience here my man.
>>
Damn and here i hoped this was a bear chaser thread.
>>
>>8063903

That screenshot reminds me of how I flirted with my ex. I'm a bit embarrassed, does anyone know if this is normal?

>>8072513

>Thats the thing about the AGP vs HS that kind of bothers me, most of the trans girls I have met from 4Chan seem to have very mixed sexual backgrounds and interests where its not 100% clear to me which typology they should be considered.

So the trans girls you met from real life were pretty clearly HSTS?
>>
>>8072513
>Thats the thing about the AGP vs HS that kind of bothers me, most of the trans girls I have met from 4Chan seem to have very mixed sexual backgrounds and interests where its not 100% clear to me which typology they should be considered.
but you were hating on agps a few days ago ;_;
>>
>>8079192

See >>8060847
>I would rather date a stunning passable AGP that was into guys, than an ugly non passing HSTS tbqh. AGP just works as a slur kind of like how /pol/ uses "nigger" and "jew".
>>
>>8072513

That's because agp and hsts is a meme. Why are people so obsessed with it?
>>
>>8079225
you shouldn't do that
>>
>>8079368

I'm not Carth, just directing you to what he said. Is there a reason you don't want him to make fun of AGPs?
>>
>>8082379
because being agp is tough enough already.
>>
Hooked up with first mtf.

Was very chill, 8/10 would do again.
I just like the female figure but don't really give a shit about genitals as long as I get to put my dick in something.

Also
>cute trans girl
>caked on makeup
>looks x10 better without it
>mention this
>NO I DON'T

Really disappointed that y'all pick up that garbage trait.
>>
>>8084126
>Really disappointed that y'all pick up that garbage trait.
We don't, but the ones who don't are the gross non-passers who chasers wouldn't look twice at.
>>
>>8084215

Nope.

If you have manish feature, sure, otherwise don't do it.

No sense in trashing your new skin with makeup.
>>
File: 1381710741535.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1381710741535.png
12KB, 560x407px
So is it bad to be a chaser? I want to fuck a qt trap but don't know how to go about it at all (like places to meet them).
>>
>>8084959

I just used grindr and a lot of patience.
>>
>>8051987
im not sure chasers can really be generalized about, too many varying sorts and degrees of mental illness
>>
>>8084994
There are actual traps on grindr? I always thought it was bear mode dudes
>>
>>8082449

So did you come to chasergen to get dicked, out of boredom, or wishing you could get dicked and looking to see what you're missing out on?
>>
>>8085083
theres usually 1 or 2 per 500 sq miles but they exist
>>
>>8084959

You can select a "tribe" on grindr. One is trans.

Your success will largely depend on where you live, though.
I live in Indianapolis and it took months to find one. Worth though (5'6 130 lb qt)

Make an actual attempt at a profile and talk to one like you would a woman. Otherwise, you come off as a fetishist and spook them.

You're gonna get a bunch of giant black dick pics unfortunately and aggressive requests from people who could use some fucking adult literacy courses.

>hur dur, looking for fems and ftms
>6'7" black dude with washboard abs sends pic of 13" cock
>"Hey, what up man"
>>
>>8086208

fems and mtfs*
>>
File: 1385208252412.jpg (32KB, 364x717px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252412.jpg
32KB, 364x717px
>>8079143
>So the trans girls you met from real life were pretty clearly HSTS?
To be honest with you no probably not, in fact from my experience HST is probably quite rare. I dont know a lot about the typologies, but I figured that most mixed backgrounds would prob just be classified as AGP by Blanchard. The more I think about it the more it seems like most trans girls I have gotten to know that claim to like guys or are "bi" are actually just lonely and kinda prison gay and wanting love and affection from whoever will give it. There seems to be a distinct passion for men missing in most trans girls ive known compared to cis. I have always chalked that up to inexperience or other factors, not so sure about that now.

I dunno maybe I should read all of Blanchards stuff, but I am starting to feel like if I do it will "redpill" me and I will become obsessed with HST vs AGP and it will just ruin trans girl attraction for me all together :(

>>8084959
>So is it bad to be a chaser?
Nah, you have my permission. If any tranny is giving you a hard time just tell her "I find your feminine penis VERRRY sexy" that should fix things right up :^)

>>8085083
>There are actual traps on grindr?
Yeah but I dont think the dude that goes into detail below really prepares you for for the absolute "grind" (LUL xD) that you had better be prepared to undertake, and that of course assumes you are even near a large enough population center that you will have any to sift through.

I would equate it to sifting through trash for 10hrs to find a $20 bill. I am known for tenacity and not giving up but I quit Grindr Tbh. Between the constant harassment from Gay guys, ugly ass honbeasts, game players, and gutter tier filth claiming to be humans it just wasnt worth it for me personally. If you can bully the game on online apps go for it, if you want training wheels with a honbeast go for it. GL my man.

>>8086208
>Indianapolis
You seen me on there my faM? How did it things work out with your qt?
>>
>>8088377
>in fact from my experience HST is probably quite rare.
They are supposedly 20% of trans people.

>The more I think about it the more it seems like most trans girls I have gotten to know that claim to like guys or are "bi" are actually just lonely and kinda prison gay and wanting love and affection from whoever will give it.
That's kinda sad. How do they seem lonely or affection starved?

>and it will just ruin trans girl attraction for me all together :(
Maybe you'll discover new things to like about trans girls.
>>
>>8088377

>I dunno maybe I should read all of Blanchards stuff, but I am starting to feel like if I do it will "redpill" me and I will become obsessed with HST vs AGP and it will just ruin trans girl attraction for me all together :(

I wondered why it was that you weren't bothered by the possibility of dating an AGP. I thought you had looked through it and thought it was BS. It turns out you hadn't and that's why you dismissed it.

Well, the explanation for what you've noticed according to Blanchard, which he calls pseudo-bisexuality, is that AGP trans women attracted to men are not attracted to the man in himself, but instead attracted to his utility in allowing her to feel feminine. The way Blanchard might put it is, their main attraction is to the woman they see in themselves and the man is a prop to bring her to life. AGPs commonly report that men in their sexual fantasies are faceless. It's important to note that AGP and HSTS are still considered male under Blanchard's typology, so he claims there is no such thing as a truly bisexual cis male or MtF.

Other researchers have noted in their own studies that Blacks and Hispanics are more likely to be HSTS and to transition young than AGPs, who are more likely to be White. Has that not fit with your experience? How young has the average ghetto tranny you've met transitioned? I'd also like to know the youngest and oldest start age you're aware of.

Something I've wondered about is how men finding out about this section of the typology would affect a trans woman's, particularly an AGP's chances of finding a male partner.
>>
Should I take the chaser pill?

Is it a life filled with adventures, joy, happiness, and drama?
>>
File: 1443986402116.gif (3MB, 300x148px) Image search: [Google]
1443986402116.gif
3MB, 300x148px
>>8088646
>AGP trans women attracted to men are not attracted to the man in himself, but instead attracted to his utility in allowing her to feel feminine..... they see in themselves and the man is a prop to bring her to life.
Anon pls stop :(

>>8088646
>Blacks and Hispanics are more likely to be HSTS and to transition young than AGPs, who are more likely to be White. Has that not fit with your experience?
Yes. I only know 1 White HST all the others I feel are some degree of AGP. When I think about the Hispanics I know I feel the reason I thought they were more feminine was because they were better at hiding their autism and were better at lying to me regarding details in their lives, as well as having sex with men at an earlier age vs whites. I thought the differences were from living in a more depraved inner city setting vs whites living in a sheltered suburban setting..... at least this is what I attributed it to.

>How young has the average ghetto tranny you've met transitioned?
Basically as soon as they are brave enough to start prostituting themselves which from what I have seen is usually 15-18 depending on their home situation.

>I'd also like to know the youngest and oldest start age you're aware of
15 is the youngest that I am personally aware of, but I have heard stories about 13-14yr olds finding daddies that like boys and taking the money they are given and transitioning later.. The oldest "ghetto" transitioner that I know of was 19, but I didnt typically make it a point to ask every trans girl I have ever met when they started to transition only ones I got to know on a personal level. Plus if you only talk to girls aged 18-20 it would be pretty hard to find any that transitioned at age 25 if you catch my drift fampai.

>affect a trans woman's, particularly an AGP's chances.....
Well I am getting a clearer pic for why my recent trans relationships havent gone anywhere. These red ones are bitter :(
>>
>>8088377

>You seen me on there my faM?

If you are set to trans and even remotely near Indy then probably. The "nearest" person starts becoming hundreds of miles away pretty quickly.

It was fun. Was a tiny little thing with a tiny feminine penis (not even meme'ing).

Pretty sure I upset her though since I actually had shit to do the next day so I just slunk out into the night.

Given how there's nothing but creepers and uggos near us, I have a feeling she'll want more, though.
>>
>>8088905

>Anon pls stop :(

I'm not sure whether I'm doing a good thing or a bad thing in telling you this. I feel a little sorry for it.

>When I think about the Hispanics I know I feel the reason I thought they were more feminine was because they were better at hiding their autism and were better at lying to me regarding details in their lives

This part made me crack up to be honest.

>Basically as soon as they are brave enough to start prostituting themselves which from what I have seen is usually 15-18 depending on their home situation.

Shocking and sad.

>13-14yr olds finding daddies that like boys and taking the money they are given and transitioning later

Kind of interesting given the advantage a start at that age would bring. So they just stay boys for a while to milk more money out of the guys?

I wonder why you're the only guy who's dated a trans girl to complain about this though. The guys who've posted about their trans GFs here were either satisfied or their complaints were about promiscuity (which instead of being evidence against, might just be another presentation of a false interest in men) or mental illness like BPD. I remember you had a waifu you bought I think it was an amethyst bracelet for who suddenly ghosted you. Are you sure you could attribute the recent failures of your relationships to an inability of the girl to love any man at all instead of to some general failing of the relationship? For example, a girl may feel you're more interested in playing around with all the girls you see at once. A girl could get pretty frigid if she thinks she's the only one emotionally invested in the other person.
>>
>>8089751
Carth seems like the kind of guy who puts on a front of being a player, because he's afraid of investing in another person, afraid of being hurt. He always says it's more than just about the sex for him, but how many people do you really have to date before you find someone compatible? No one is perfect. The girls get spooked. He gets spooked. Ultimately there's a lack of trust and honesty there, somewhere. You can find something to love in almost anyone. But you have to be willing to bare your soul--face ridicule, rejection and pain beyond measure.
>>
>>8089748
What does having sex with a trap/transgirl involve? Does it always lead to anal?
>>
chaser opinions on beepbeep
>>
>>8090005
yeah 80-90% of the time some girls don't like anal and are not tops int hose chases you cuddle and give eatchother hand/blowjobs
>>
>>8090128
>int hose chases you cuddle and give eatchother hand/blowjobs
cute. i'm glad chasers are open to this!
>>
File: 1385208252419.jpg (47KB, 492x558px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252419.jpg
47KB, 492x558px
>>8089748
>I just slunk out into the night
Bad form my man "never retreat, never surrender that is the Spartiate oath" :^)

I was asking because I was on there for a few days last week, my trans friend and I were looking around on it, I was showing her how cringe and time wastey the app is. We were in Ohio and saw a few from Indy. Just wondering if you have ever hit up a girl by the name of "Brooklyn" does that name ring a bell? P sure she was from Indy and I have seen her on there for like the past 6 months was wondering how your chat went with her if you had one.
Intelligence gathering purposes only of course.

>>8089751
>Shocking and sad
At first I felt the same way when I started learning how things are in inner city Chicago. Then I realized its fairly standard and logical human behavior given the circumstances. Its not logical to play J10 off suit and a pair of Aces the same way is it? Part of Inspectah Deck's verse from "House of Flying Daggers" might help you better understand:

"No respect for the cops and laws
In the land where your own blood brother still plot for yours
Seen things that'll drop your jaw
My soldiers got dropped in war, see the mural on the project wall?
Won't stop til I copped them all"

>guy who's dated a trans girl to complain about this
I dont think most guys from here interested in trans girls are A) close to my age or B) have had as many long term fulfilling relationships with cis girls as I have. As for the rest of your post I dont want to get into that right now. You are incorrect on a few characterizations you made tho.

>>8089860
>a player
Who have I played? What am I playing?
>he's afraid of investing in another person
I wish you knew how wrong you actually were. Ignorance must be bliss.
>He gets spooked
Nice fake news your reads are worse than CNN
SAD !

>>8090005
>Does it always lead to anal?
Nah its mainly hand holding and headpats :^)

>>8090043
>chaser opinions on beepbeep
My gf stay away from her or die painfully
>>
File: 20110622170136_original.gif (499KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
20110622170136_original.gif
499KB, 1024x576px
>cis
>find out guy is actively into women AND transwomen
>instantly think of him as a weirdo and less of a guy because he is either lusting for penis or can't score with real women because they are more picky and have more options (or both)
>into the trash he goes
>>
>>8088646
Why couldn't pseudo-bisexuality be more than a kinda prison gay feeling thing?
>>
I dont mind the feminine penis ill suck you off. I dont thinks that makes me gay though. I've dated and fucked trans, however thats because i viewed them as female.
>>
>>8090005

She didn't want to have anal.
We just gave her other hand and blow jobs and she had me finish on her face.

Some I imagine it does.

>Bad form my man "never retreat, never surrender that is the Spartiate oath" :^)
Yeah, it was regrettable. Her house was falling apart, though.

Nah, her name was Chlo. Brooklyn does sound familiar, though. However, I don't see anything in my chats or any profiles about someone named that.

>>8090806
>be cis woman
>be stingy bitch about my vag
>cis weirdo gets shit of my shit
>load up grindr
>can find a QT that is a bro but you can also have sex with
>cis woman can FO
Gee, you aren't totally threatened or anything.

>>8090128
>>8090348
That's always fun.

Or you could be vert masterrace and get anal sex by suggesting that they can go first.

Prostate stim gets you really close and then you finish yourself by getting a turn yourself.
>>
>>8090806
shitposting is beautiful art
>>
>>8090806
I date both. I would never tell a cis woman I was into trans girls unless she was FWB tier and I felt she would be up for a 3some tho. You arent a cis woman, but I agree that is likely their reaction. The funny thing is that quality trans girls are much harder to find than quality women Tbh.

>>8091009
>Brooklyn does sound familiar, though. However, I don't see anything in my chats or any profiles about someone named that.
OK just remember the name, report back if you find anything. The Tranny Investigation Bureau is always looking for useful field intelligence reports. I will always be in /chasergen/ if there is one up. Us Chasers have to stick together, I will help funnel any useful Indiana leads your way if I come across them.
>>
>>8091428

I'll keep an eye out.

>I will help funnel any useful Indiana leads your way if I come across them.

Thanks brah
>>
>>8090806
this attitude is why i hate cis women why even bother if they are going to think i'm gross for my preferences fuck them
the worse are so call "pro Lgbt" ones who think men who like trans women are gay or whatever retarded.+
>>8091009
wish i could be vers but i'm not really into being a bottom eh
>>
>>8089860
This is certainly part of why my relationship with my trans girlfriend is going so well. I'm honest to a fault and she's open and willing to share herself with me in part due to that. She's also an amazing communicator, which is something I find necessary in any relationship. It inspires trust and that opens one up to feeling love and allowing oneself to be loved.

But Carth wouldn't like that because I'm his lesbian competition.
>>
>>8093052
>But Carth wouldn't like that
Nigga you dont know what Carth likes so pump your brakes and stay out my lane.
>>
>>8093464
He has a bit where he rags on trans+lesbian relations, muh honeypie.
>>
File: Picture 331.jpg (255KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 331.jpg
255KB, 1280x960px
Hi Chasergen, look! I got new glasses!
>>
>>8094193
Timestamp or it didn't happen.
>>
>>8094193

I'm starting to think it's odd you never look right at the camera.
>>
>>8094286
obviously try to get the right angle but it just looks forced
>>
File: Picture 333.jpg (268KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 333.jpg
268KB, 1280x960px
>>8094286
Its just how my webcam is angled.
>>
>>8094305

I mean facing the camera head-on. I didn't literally mean having just your eyes directed at the camera.
>>
>>8094305
what would happen if you looked directly into the camera?
>>
File: adameve.jpg (60KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
adameve.jpg
60KB, 426x426px
>>8094319
Ive got a picture of me and my ex where Im looking directly at the camera, but I know he would rather not be posted on 4chan. It really is just the limitations of a the webcam being angled to how I sit.

Really just wanted to show off new glasses.
>>
>>8094193
>>8094305
Moap dont let them get to you baby girl, daddy thinks you are cute. If I lived near your godforsaken mountainous desert we would explore the treacherous landscape together then I would ruin your boipussy afterwards <3
>>
>>8094361

But you literally went through the trouble of turning your head all the way around in >>8094305 when I think the natural thing anyone would have done is stop about 45° short to show your face from the front.

And you can literally color over every part of your ex and/or crop him out.
>>
File: 20170408_1746055.jpg (580KB, 1609x1621px) Image search: [Google]
20170408_1746055.jpg
580KB, 1609x1621px
am I a hon
>>
>>8094510

I was going to say you were pretty cute from your thumbnail, but opening it up, you can see some male features. FFS I think would leave you flawless.

I bet Carth would still smash and recommend not getting FFS, though.
>>
File: 1471579452873.png (229KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1471579452873.png
229KB, 500x381px
>>8094510
You have very nice hair and skin tone. Thick lips, pretty eye shape and brows. You're certainly not a hon.

But hey, I'm a lesbian. You probably don't care what I think.
>>
>>8094531
yeah the chin and jaw are pretty rough
ideally I'd really like to get it done but idk how long itll be until I can afford it
I'm kind of afraid to get anything done to my nose but idk

>>8094542
well thank you
>>
>>8094510
>am I a hon
I would still smash and I dont recommend getting FFS xD

You arent the classic definition of a hon, a hon is typically older and an OBVIOUSLY male looking trans.You look young and passable in this pic, but pics can be deceptive tho. If you are 6'4 with an untrained voice and a medium build then you are just Thor the twinkhon that took a kinda cute pic that one time.

You look like the cis Dutch Anglo-Irish mutts that are common in my part of Illinois; strong chin, cute eyes, cute nose, cute lips, crazy hair. It could be a lot worse.
>>
>>8094193
Would destroy.

>>8094510
I see potential. Probably just need more time on hormones.
>>
>>8094706
lol well i'm 5'9"
i could post a pic of my waist but I don't want to whore up the thread too much, I have a slim build though

>>8094757
>Probably just need more time on hormones.
its been almost 6 months now
>>
>>8094972
>its been almost 6 months now

Yes, and Rome wasn't built in a day.
>>
>>8094972
>I have a slim build though
By all means slut the thread up, you are a girl now so feminism endorses slutty behavior.... you dont hate feminism do you anon? Part of the purpose of these threads it to bring thirsty trans girls and the people that like them together.. its better when we are together rather than fighting dont you agree anon?

Speaking of which how has HRT and transitioning affected your feelings towards men? Are you starting to crave male attention and affection more strongly? How strong is your desire to be taken out in public in cute outfits and shown off to everyone like most girlfriends are? Please go into as graphic detail as you would like, dont let me stop you (:

>>8095045
>Yes, and Rome wasn't built in a day
It was destroyed in a day a few times tho :^)
>>
>>8095260
>you dont hate feminism do you anon?
why shouldn't she?
>>
>tfw want a monogamous relationship with Carth
>tfw would let him do anything he wanted to me if he committed to me
>tfw ugly
>tfw he would never commit to anyone anyway
>tfw get jealous when I see him compliment or flirt with transwomen here
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE just stop make it stop !
>>
>>8095474
what a cuck. i don't even like him but if i did want to date a chaser i wouldn't demand he be monogamous.
>>
>tfw no qt passable mtf gf from NYC to cuddle with
>>
I am:
>MtF
>23
>Metro Detroit
>hrt 3(ish) years, 85-90% passable
>employed, currently supporting unemployed mother
>extremely religious, i.e. celibate
>borderline alcoholic

You are:
>Male
>Over 23
>Also in Metro Detroit (no blacks, sorry)
>Okay with me not being sexually active
>Will pay for my alcohol

Any takers?
>>
File: 20160823_125655.jpg (319KB, 1681x1702px) Image search: [Google]
20160823_125655.jpg
319KB, 1681x1702px
>>8095260
lol well aren't you a smooth talker..

>Speaking of which how has HRT and transitioning affected your feelings towards men?
very very strongly
I liked guys pre-hrt, but its gotten stronger to the point where women are just boring
I've started having occasional dreams about men that aren't sexual but its obvious we're on some kind of date or something romantic is happening which I can't ever remember happening before hormones
thinking about a man touching me gives me this weird squirmy feeling by my belly button which is a feeling I never use to experience...and really I do think about it a lot especially laying in bed at night and when I first wake up in the morning
even the way I perceive a guy's smell is different
>How strong is your desire to be taken out in public in cute outfits and shown off to everyone like most girlfriends are?
this really would be amazing
thinking about going out with a loving bf makes me feel all floaty
all the time I imagine how great it would be to feel his hand in mine as we walk around and appreciate nature

thats a decent outline of the nonsexual feelings
>>
>>8095594
>chaser - a straight male that exclusively seeks out transgendered individuals for ROMANTIC purposes

>Buy me alchohol

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>8095648

>implying alcohol isn't the most romantic gesture you can offer

If you've been dating girls who don't fall for you the moment you pour a glass of scotch then you've been dating shit girls, friendo.
>>
>>8095594
I live near there and could use a place to stay for when i do comedy shows. Coulsnt care less about sex i just need a place to sleep for a few nights while i gay strip for money since im /fit/ and want to practice comedy. Idc about sex stuff because id sleep with others but ill be your friend.

I also drink very heavily.
>>
>>8050572
Why is the faggot op shilling the Femgen discord...
>>
>>8090737
Which app are you talking about?
>>
I'm a chaser and I fully recognize that my attraction to transsexual males is homosexual attraction. I like them precisely because they're feminine men. Most chasers are like me but refuse to admit it. They like the uncanny valley that most trannies fall into when they slap artificially feminine traits onto an inescapably masculine frame. They enjoy the odd combination of fake, poorly shaped boobs on a male skeleton along with a penis and balls.

Trans "women" are mentally ill males that are either motivated to transition because they're hyper-effeminate homosexuals that cannot fit into the traditional male gender role or have an intense paraphillia that makes them want to be female. There's nothing wrong with this and they should just accept themselves and date men that are attracted to them for exactly what they are rather than what they aren't.

I'll call them "she" and "her" and otherwise pretend that they're female in everyday situations just to be polite but they aren't and never will be women. Some transsexual males may resent me because of this fact, but men like me are all they have in their dating pool and no truly straight man will ever feel attracted to them and genuinely see them as a real woman. I know for a fact that the vast majority of chasers agree with me deep down.
>>
File: 1385208252450.jpg (107KB, 693x712px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252450.jpg
107KB, 693x712px
>>8095474
>tfw want a monogamous relationship with Carth
worried_pepe.jpg
Nah lol what is this meme of me being anti-monogamous? Just because I talk to a few trans girls doesnt mean I am against the idea of settling down with one person. You sound a little high strung for my tastes but you can add me on Kik if you wanna chat sometime.

>>8095521
>i don't even like him but...
Dont lie you like me a lot LUL xD

>>8095547
>Lives in the largest metro area in the US
>Cant find a trans friend
Really gets those neurons oscillating.....

>>8095594
>no blacks
Well arent you picky? How much interest are you getting in your alcoholic Irish tranny Nunnery located in the shittiest metro area in the ENTIRE FUCKING UNITED STATES?
>>8095690
Oh wait looks like you have a gay stripper comedian that wants to come live with you.
LMAO Detroit ladies and gentlemen D E T R O I T
xD xD xD

>>8095638
>lol well aren't you a smooth talker..
Smooth talker? I am a well spoken gentleman. Now come be my friend so I can bruise your prostate and then take you out in public with cute makeup and skimpy clothes on :^)

I am curious tho why you would post an old pre-transition pic? did you gain weight? Seems like an old pic like that would make you dysphoric or whatever. Really digging the hairy arms, wig, and short finger nails in that pic tho LUL xD

If you want to you can add me on Kik and we can talk about hopes, dreams, and things unlikely to happen (:

>>8095658
>woman
>drinks Scotch
Gross. Alcohol is haram and leads to impure thoughts my jabril

>>8095844
>Why is the faggot op shilling the Femgen discord...
OP was a troll, this was a troll thread but we took it over and trolled the trolls... are chasers flooding the /femgen/ discor-..... wait a minute ...
That really gets the synapses firing...

>>8095904
>Which app are you talking about?
Grindr
>>
>>8096184
>I know for a fact that the vast majority of chasers agree with me deep down
Speaking for all Chasers when I am the rightfully elected Tribune and Arbiter of the Chasers....

AURIBUS TENEO LUPUM

You filth.
>>
>>8096193
>>8095690

It's samefagging.
>>
File: samefag.jpg (9KB, 362x154px) Image search: [Google]
samefag.jpg
9KB, 362x154px
>>8096249
>It's samefagging.
Riiiiiight, and I am responsible for how shitty your life is as well right?
>>
>>8096267
I wasn't saying both of the posts I was replying to were the same person, I was responding to the first person talking about the second person.
>>
>>8096292
K np, but the way you call out samefag is to highlight the posts you think are samefagging, then they gotta prove they werent.
>>
>>8096318
that's why I didn't say "samefagging", I said it's samefagging.
>>
File: samefag.png (10KB, 401x137px) Image search: [Google]
samefag.png
10KB, 401x137px
>>8096267
Stop pretending to be me.
>>
File: 1383720662561.gif (777KB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
1383720662561.gif
777KB, 245x170px
>>8096350
How often do you dream about me? I dont need an exact figure, just a ballpark number.
>>
>>8096391
At least twice a night
>>
File: 1485888261033.jpg (18KB, 640x577px) Image search: [Google]
1485888261033.jpg
18KB, 640x577px
>>8096193
>gay stripper comedian that wants to live with you

Kek im dying bro. You got some pretty good bantz
>>
File: killyourself.jpg (87KB, 1168x679px) Image search: [Google]
killyourself.jpg
87KB, 1168x679px
>>8096350
>>
>>8096184

>>8096184

I think it's gay because of the dick. That's basically it.

You better pass or I'm not going near you, so your
>manish figure with weird boobs xd
doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to me.
>>
>>8096469
Poor effort. You missed one.
>>
>>8051987
No one cares about this shit outside of 4chan, reddit, and radfem gendercrit wordpress blogs.
>>
>>8055145
Holy shit you're insufferable.
>>
Carth is such an annoying fucking faggot holy shit
>>
>>8097021
I didnt like him at first now I mostly just fantasize about him abusing me and making me call him daddy. I am broken
>>
>>8097076
No you're just a typical failed male.
>>
>>8096193
>>8097076
samefag
>>
>>8097174
Obviously. It's really easy to consensus crack on an anonymous board where anyone can pretend to be anyone for any reason.

It's how people who take 4chan seriously are so easily radicalized.
>>
>>8057480

Not the case. I'd love to chase a MtF.

>t. bi cis gal
>>
Who /marriedtoatranny/ here?

>>8097302
Buzz off yeasty.
>>
Best thing about chasers is that if they aren't terrifying violent bigots, then they'll probably become a QT girl eventually.

>>8050572
>>What is a chaser?
>A chaser is a straight male that exclusively seeks out transgendered individuals for romantic purposes
>romantic
lol
>>
>tfw going to the same city where carth lives

Should i fight him?
>>
>>8097302
Chase me please, I'm a real good specimen of a tranny with the obvious tranny looks. Real authentic stuff here, on discount for a limited time only
>>
File: 1322195991859.jpg (206KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1322195991859.jpg
206KB, 640x480px
>>8096978
>>8097021
Just bantering around in /chasergen/ I am behaving myself as usual... why you so mad family? Would you like a hug and a headpat from me? :3

>>8097076
>fantasize about him abusing me
Another misconception. I am not into sadism, nor am I particularly violent. I am more vanilla sexually than any trans girl I can remember meeting. Probably the kinkiest thing I would have a trans girl do is wrestle with me, while I talk dirty to her.

You do have to call me daddy tho :P

>>8097302
Hello chaserette is this your first hunt?

>>8097362
>Who /marriedtoatranny/ here?
Any stories or advice would be welcome content to the thread over "fuck Carth" and "samefag Carth".

>>8097420
>Should i fight him?
If you lose the fight (which you will) I am going to fuck you in front of everybody to assert dominance, it will be a truly horrifying and humiliating experience. Maybe we should just be friends instead?
>>
Hi I am looking for a cute trap gf in NorCal. I am a big guy, I will never hurt you.
>>
>>8098332
Trannies who like women over men should be gassed. Like seriously I consider you niggers to be an eventual evolutionary replacement for f*males once artificial wombs are developed and you go full retard and start hanging out with women instead? Kill yourselves.
>>
>>8100055

>I will never hurt you.

It's not like I live anywhere near California, but I don't believe you.
>>
>>8100586
I promise you bro bro not physically or emotionally
>>
>>8100753

No point in trying to convince me. Like I said, I'm far from Cali. I'm on the east coast in fact. And I'm done with LDRs after my first one. Just saying it comes off as insincere or dubious because it's naturally assumed without you saying it that you're not looking to hurt anyone.
>>
>>8100868
Damn bro I'm new to this enjoy your day
>>
>>8100876
In NorCal and I'm not an axe murderer.
I promise! :)
>>
>>8100876

Just so you know >>8100980, is someone else.
>>
>>8100980
I'm not a murderer either bro let's meet up
Thread posts: 239
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.