[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im a ~100lbs 5'2 trans girl thats been on hrt for a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: worry pepe.jpg (5KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
worry pepe.jpg
5KB, 250x236px
im a ~100lbs 5'2 trans girl thats been on hrt for a few months now and im worried that in the future i might be an easy target for sexual assault or assault in general

how worried should i be
>>
not very unless you live in a slum
>>
>>8050360
mainly thinking about going to bars and dealing with creeps
>>
>>8050355
only if ur actually rlly cute. carry pepper spray and go with friends to be on the safe side.
>>
>>8050393
ugh ill have to make friends cuz everyone sucks here and im moving out to a bigger city

i dunno when i used to go out with friends i wouldnt be allowed to sit in the front seat cuz i'd make my friend look like a pedo wtf
>>
>>8050397
just find people your height. its not hard

t. im 5'1" and all my friends are 5'6" or shorter
>>
Get raped you fucking trannie
>>
>>8050381
just bring a male friend
>>
>>8050410
i wont lie tho most of my fantasies revolve around being raped or used or abused in some ways but its not like i'd really want that to happen :/

>>8050403
friends as in male or female friends?

>>8050413
maybe ill have to meet some people tho
>>
>>8050355
attend a self defense class
>>
>>8050355
just stay away from dangerous aka. nigger infested places
>>
>>8050355
Are you American ?

If so why don't you have a gun already ?
>>
I don't think you have anything to worry about. 3 mos. of hrt - you only have nubs. Are you cute? You only really have to worry about niggers and Arabs. Maybe Mexicans too.
>>
>>8051351
ive been called cute etc my friend looks like a pedophile if i sit in the front seat etc and have soft features and stuff

im mainly worrying about the future tho
>>
>>8050355
Maybe get a concealed carry permit?
Are you American?
>>
>>8051335
>>8051507
i dont live in the us
>>
I know wrestling, BJJ, and judo so I'll protect you for blowjobs
>>
once they see your cock the sexual assault will turn into regular assault so dw
>>
>>8050416
tfw no petite girlfriend(male) to manhandle and ravage while making her feel more feminine and submissive
>>
Buy a fucking gun or some pepper spray, jfc! Take some self-defense classes too.
>>
>>8050355
I'm in a similiar situation being 5'3'' and so I just lift to at least give the impression I can take care of myself.

(I can't)
>>
>>8050355
>>>/k/
>>
>>8051359
Don't worry. Idk where you live but as long as you don't live in some weird high crime rate city, you should be fine. I'm 4'10 and look and sound about 9/10 years old but I still manage lol, obviously you are way taller and look older so you wouldn't have anything to worry about.
>>
The rule is to not be nice to everyone that you talk to. If you are nice to men, a portion of them are going to misread your intentions and think you are inviting them to stalk you. Do not feel obligated to continue conversations with "creeps" and "nice guys," and guys who follow you on the street trying to get you to stop and talk to them (if you give them even a word there is always that 1 out of 100 who will start grabbing you or screaming at you in the street, it's more common than you think) just end the conversation as succinctly as you can, and get away. Guys on this site will take issue with that kind of behavior but that is basic surival 101 for women and I prefer to make edgelords butthurt than you to get stalked/raped IRL. Most women have stopped being naive and adopted this businesslike method of dealing with random men by the time they are in their 20's, whether or not they have been raped, most of "us" (I'm ftm) have been harassed or stalked at some point, usually because we were being polite and didn't have the balls to cut off a conversation with a "nice guy" who hadn't technically done anything wrong yet.
>>
>>8050355
>5'2"

>literally a foot shorter than me
I'm getting bored of saying I'm going to kill myself. Guess I know the solution to that.
>>
>1. go buy a glock 19
>2. go buy a kydex CC holster
>3. train
>4. ???
>5.profit
>>
>>8057247
>everyone lives in the US
>>
>>8050355
Wouldn't you find that thought arousing?
>>
I'm 5'3 and I've had kinda bad experiences with guys, like two separate roommates have put their hands on me, and that was when I was early HRT like 6-8 months. I'm a little over a year now I made my schedule so I never walk alone in the dark and I bought a car. I carry around mace but my bf trained in the military and that stuff doesn't always stop somebody. At worst they'll shrug it off but you'll likely have to run, he doesn't live in the US but I do so he told me to concealed carry but I can't until I'm 21. I kinda like the gun toting girl kinda feel tho lol
>>
File: C5PBrjnUEAENkFW.jpg (185KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C5PBrjnUEAENkFW.jpg
185KB, 675x1200px
>>8061601
>>
>>8061601
Go for it, lady!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.