[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans coming out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: bleach_2.jpg (180KB, 538x538px) Image search: [Google]
bleach_2.jpg
180KB, 538x538px
Mtf here, planning on coming out to my mother later today. Wondering on what questions she may ask me and wanted to hear other stories from others who have already come out
>>
>>8050051
My parents didn't really know anything about being trans before I came out so they asked a lot of stupid questions and made a lot of crazy assumptions. I didn't try to correct them or force them to do or think anything. They still love me and want to support me every step of the way.

You should know that you might be giving your mother the tools to hurt you very bad (even if she doesn't mean to)
>>
>>8050051
A friend of mine, who's been through this ordeal, told me its easier for then to accept if they see the changes from HRT/you're obv gay/twinky before.
Like if you don't pass or even have boobs, it's hard for them to accept.
My natsoc dad half figured it out, so i had to come out, and he was like are you transitioning cause dick size, and went on some rants about how women are the worst. Yay
My mom was great about it, and she's like just under WBC conservative. She was all like, here's the insurance card, go see a dr right now, I love you no matter what, blah blah.
So there's good and bad, I've he really heard other women/mothers take it better than men/dads.
Ymmv, good luck anon <3
>>
My dad took it better than my mom. Both realized how crazy depressed and suicidal I was and I said it was because I'm trans and my dad said he didn't understand, but wants me to be happy. My mom is a dirty catholic so she has some denial
>>
>>8050122
what's it like having a natsoc dad?
>>
>>8050499
whoops meant for
>>8050142
>>
>>8050051
Be careful.

When I came out, I had to fight my dad because he tried to choke me while my mom egged him on.

Make sure you are safe and want this.
I often wish I'd just fucking moved away quietly since I lost my family (what I was scared of) anyways.
>>
File: 1488200618158.png (958KB, 1280x6308px) Image search: [Google]
1488200618158.png
958KB, 1280x6308px
>>8050051
Be careful anon, I came out to my family about being trans. I had to duel my father. He uses a bullshit exodia mill deck. It was hell, my mom egged him on. Now I'm out living in the shadow realm by myself, just don't come out senpai.
>>
>>8050587
I too reside in the shadow realm
>>
>>8050550
Sounds like your family was shit desu my girl
>>
>>8050610
Yeah. Thought they loved me, like they told me for 20 years.
>>
>>8050660
That shit is scary. My mom seems to love me unconditionally but you never know.
>>
>>8050499
Oh shoot, sorry, I afkd this thread.
It's somethin else. He's very anti lgbt, anti women. Like imagine if pol were corporeal.
It's not great.
I'm still <insert deadname> every time we talk, despite more or less passing.
For some reason he's not disowning me, maybe because I he thinks I might detransition, and follow in his footsteps.
>>
>>8050674
I wish I could say your coming out will be good, I really do. I'm just saying that you should have a plan if it doesn't and you need to realize your life and relationships will change. Better or worse or mixed nuts.

I hope it goes well.
>>
>>8050682
Fuck that. If I get deadnamed Im fucking done with that person.
>>
Well shit, I tried saying it but I just couldn't get it out, I completely froze when I tried to talk. Having an anxiety disorder sucks so bad. Maybe I should get high when I try next time.
>>
>>8050801
I do the same exact thing. My mind goes blank words don't come out and I just end up leaving.
>>
>>8050682
I hope it works out for you anon
>>
>>8050051
>be me
>don't have religious nutjob parents (aka don't live in usa)
>go to doctor to get referral to tranny doctors
>get letter in the mail confirming they recieved it
>signed endocrinology or some shit
>mom finds it and thinks i have diabetes
>"no mom, i'm just a transsexual
>she is relieved because i'm only a tranny and don't have diabetes or some other hormonal disease
>she understands nothing but finds out stuff on her own
>5 months after that i go full time and then she uses my new name and pronouns
feels good to not have parents who are idiots
>>
>>8051484
Yeah must be nice
>>
>>8051484
>jealousy intensifies
>>
>>8051484
Where do you live? I am jealous though.
>>
File: lol.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>>8050587
>>
>>8051616
i live in sweden
yes i get raped by muslims daily, etc etc
>>
>Come out to family
>get kicked out
>homeless
>find tranny gf
>move in with her get job
>now happy transbian couple

Some parents fucking suck
>>
>>8051724
Is this a thing at all in any way? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>8050550
I honestly feel sorry for you.
>>
>>8050051
Unless you have extremely liberal parents then it's better to just not bother
>>
>>8051724
I wouldn't mind getting raped by a muslim if they use my correct pronouns
>>
>>8051984
Islamic countries support transing gays as well as raping men and women, so your dream can come true.

Unless you're cis of course.
>>
>>8051995
I thought that was just Iran
>>
>>8050587
Stop being such a bitch about it and don't take that shit from your parents. At some point it doesn't matter what they think it's your life. You'll end up resenting them
>>
>>8052010
That was a joke, they didn't actually play yugioh with their father
>>
>>8052007
Allegedly Saudi Arabia does it too.
>>
>>8050587
>YGO
>not MTG
faggot
>>
>>8051840
not really, alt-right meme is what it is
>>
File: 1483073880286.png (141KB, 502x502px) Image search: [Google]
1483073880286.png
141KB, 502x502px
>>8050587
>>
>>8050587
best meme ever
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.