[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else here depressed? Or is it just me? There are too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

Is anyone else here depressed? Or is it just me? There are too many times I wish I could just kill myself. I refuse to get therapy though.
>>
>>8049917
Why do you refuse to get therapy? Do you not want to be happy and get a life?
>>
>>8049943
Every time my mom tells me to get therapy, it sounds like she's trying to send me to one of those Christian conversion therapy camps. I ain't going there, I'll be sure of that! I'm not praying to Jesus or becoming straight.
>>
>>8049917
>Is anyone else here depressed?
Is anyone here NOT depressed? Almost everyone on 4chan is dead inside.
>>
What brings you pain anon? Being forced to meet some external expectations?
>>
>>8049943
im the same as her, but i do it because i feel that my genes do not diserve to be passed or i don't diserve to be alive i can't stand on my own, almost as if therapists were some artificial cheat code from modernity
>>
>>8049917
I'm depressed all the time I'm 23 I'm not transitioning I would end up looking like a man. I've had trans feelings since I was 11 but never came out or tried to transition when I was young. I regret everything in my life and wouldn't be surprised if my life ended in suicide.
>>
>>8049943
What can therapy even do when you're a broken unpassable mtf? Just hugbox and delude you?
>>
>wish to kill myself
>refuse to get help
don't want to seem rude, but, like, maybe you should just fuckin' do it then? i'm not saying you're worthless or any of that shit, but if you refuse to even try to remove yourself from the suicidal spiral, you might as well just get it over with desu senpai .
>>
Well dont expect to feel better if you never get therapy. Thats like being fat and eating junk food while expecting to get skinnier.
>>
>>8050651
Not them but honestly I doubt paying to talk to someone will help me at all
>>
>>8050465
Hopefully something because I am a broken empty person and if going to see a psychologist regularly like I'm planning to come Friday doesn't work out then I'm hopeless.
>>
>>8050667
>>8050677
>>8050465
Therapy only helps if you put in the effort to explore the things that are causing you pain in an honest way.

>t mtf thats been in therapy half her life.
>>
>>8050683
Great, so how is therapy gonna help when being unpassable is causing great amount of pain, FFS won't be affordable in any foreseeable future and may not even make me pass?
>>
>>8050711
Dude I don't know, maybe therapy will help you find meaning / beauty in yourself through other means besides passing which might be especially important in your case considering you won't be able to afford ffs for a long time / are unsure if it will make you pass. I do not hold the answer to any of your problems, sorry anon.
>>
>>8050711
if you're basing your entire potential to be happy on whether or not you look convincing, why the fuck are you throwing this whole pity party?
people in this thread are literally telling you how to get help, but if you're going to hit us with the same "waah i can't pass" bullshit... i understand where you're coming from, but for the love of god don't rope others into it. go cry into a pillow or some shit.
>>
>>8049969

I'm not depressed. I stress out a bit too much sometimes, but otherwise am fairly content with my life and the direction I am headed in.
>>
>>8050683
Honestly I really doubt it will help I have /r9k/ tier problems. If it helped you that's great though I just have very little hope for anything at this point in my life.
>>
>>8050761
>/r9k/ tier problems.

kek

God it's actually insufferable talking to you, even though I'll admit I'm like this at times too. Why did you even make this thread? Your stupidity and inability to find a way forward in your self inflicted pathetic excuse for a life is actually triggering as fuck. Nothing is going to get better if you sit here making threads feeling sorry for yourself while ignoring any possible avenue towards making your situation better.
>>
>>8050761
then at this point your options are literally limited to
>commit suicide
or
>make the best effort you can to achieve happiness
which sounds more appealing?
>>
File: 13.jpg (77KB, 536x679px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
77KB, 536x679px
>>8049917
Yes, you are me. I did therapy and "psych meds" when I was a teen and I had a very bad experience. Now I just live with it, try to push it down on my own.
>>
>>8050786
Not even OP didn't make the thread just responded to it. I honestly kind of just accepted I'll always be a depressed loser. It doesn't bother me as much as it used to sometimes it still gets bad though.

>>8050788
I kinda just get by unhappily. I couldn't even tell you what would make me happy in all honesty.
>>
>>8050832
made me feel, anon. i hope you can be happy one day.

you could take up reading, or some other normie bullshit if that helps
>>
>>8050832
ugh now i feel bad i'm sorry anon, i believe there is hope for you please don't give up and accept defeat.
>>
Even if you can't pass you csn still shoot for beingbthin and pretty. That is more than a lot of the ugly people here can hope for.
>>
>>8050846
>>8050853
Thanks I appreciate the thought. Hope everything works out for you as well.
>>
>>8049917

Speak to your doctor about anti-depressants. They saved my life.
>>
>>8049917
Probably. Haven't seen a therapist about it so no diagnosis, but I hate myself too much, have too little hope, and think about suicide too often to not be at this point.
>>
>>8049917
I never got suicidal people
id much rather fantasize about dreams I had or imagining what my life would be if I moved or lived as a hobo in the mountains for a while

dying never felt that appealing
>>
>>8055142
>id much rather fantasize about dreams I had or imagining what my life would be if I moved or lived as a hobo in the mountains for a while
Same. I write whole fantasy lives. Cis girls who get to do everything I missed out on.
>>
>>8049943
What an idiot. You really think therapy makes you happy? You're stupid
>>
You people are fucking stupid and need to get a grip. Therapy doesn't do shit you fucking delusional idiots
>>
>>8055142
I used to do that but eventually i became too self aware of my wish fufillment. No amount of wishing made me the charming high school girl i couldve been nor the world famous stunning musician nor the doting housewife with a loving husband.

It just stopped making me feel better.
>>
i'm a boring insecure piece of shit and i can't cut it in the real world.

i think some people are just destined to be losers
>>
I'm actually trying to cut my arms with a scissor blade. I haven't actually slept in almost two whole days so far.
>>
>>8050711
I feel like the point of therapy is helping people cope with the shitty realities they face
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.