[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips for surviving and thriving during your first gang bang

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: Sofia-Boutella-Feet-2548453.jpg (112KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Sofia-Boutella-Feet-2548453.jpg
112KB, 640x640px
I'll be receiving (for the first time) from 2-3 guys and a dominatrix.

I want everyone to enjoy themselves. Does anyone have any tips for a beginner? Is there a physical part to enduring or will lube take care of most of that?

Is it unrealistic to think a prostate-stimulated climax could happen? Is it a matter of skill for the top?
>>
>>8048990
There's an effort component to having a prostate orgasm as a bottom as well. The best I can describe is that you need "bare down" on whatever is in your ass. It takes some practice to get it right with an aneros, but happensure pretty naturally when you're get to ng fucked, especially when getting fucked aggressively. Lube is going to be your friend. I've never been gangbanged, but I've bottomed for 2 guys at once a few times. You might want to consider an enema if you think cleanliness might be an issue. Let us know how it goes. It sounds hot and like a lot of fun. How did you find yourself in this predicament?
>>
>>8048990
>>8049287
Same poster. Reread OP and want to clarify. Is this your first time bottoming EVER? Because doing that in a group situation might be biting off more than you can chew. Hell, if it's been a while since I've bottomed and a guy gets a little too energetic I've had to ask him to stop because I can't take it. You're going to want to loown up a lit beforehand. Do you have a butt plug? I've never used one, but that could be good warm up. If you don't then fuck yourself with a dildo every day for at least several days before you get gangbanged. There's a lot riding on you (pun intended) so maybe reconside and think about losing your anal virginity in and 1-on-1 setting first so you can learn to take and dick.
>>
Kill yourself, faggot
>>
File: 1489755787603.png (251KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1489755787603.png
251KB, 500x375px
OP here

I've been using plugs and stuff to train myself and an enema (or several) is a must. I've done strap-on play before with girls but have never had a real guy behind the dick. My Dominatrix warned me it can be brutal and I'm not sure what to expect.

She's known for these scenes and I feel safe, but I wasn't sure what to mentally prepare for and I want to get the most out of it - and also ensure I'm a good bottom too. :)
>>
File: 1292746354743.png (360KB, 645x4889px) Image search: [Google]
1292746354743.png
360KB, 645x4889px
>>8048990
>gang bang
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.