[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/hsts/ - Failed male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: pepe2.jpg (30KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
pepe2.jpg
30KB, 600x646px
Because lots of us identify with the archetype that >>8045636 proposes.

>me in elementary school
>smallest and shortest of all the boys
>people point and ridicule my tiny feet and twig-like arms
>get called a "girl" whenever I fail my team during P.E.
>always lost arm wrestling matches in half a second
>no friends because I couldn't/didn't play sports with the other boys in recess
>couldn't make friends with girls because i don't look like a pretty girl at this point, so i don't fit in
>sit on the side of the playground every single recess
>stunted social development as a result makes me a nerdy beta pathetic manlet during middle/high school with no friends still
>finally start to transition in senior year of HS and people actually talk to me since I look decently cute and pretty now
>still can't make friends because i lacked a social childhood

Feelsbadman
>>
>>8048772
that's not really what an HSTS is
>>
>>8048772
agps can be failed males too
>>
>>8048781
Then what is it? It's definitely not AGP, but not necessarily HSTS because one can be a failed male and still find girls more attractive than guys.

Still closer to HSTS because they fit better in the social role of a female, and are mainly transitioning for social reasons.

I propose these be split off into a third type that Blanchard never considered.
>>
lol op that is EXACTLY me but without the crippling dysphoria
>>
>>8048794
HSTS is flamer faggots. They talk and act like a girl before transitioning, have limp wrists, friend with girls not guys etc.
>>
What's hsts
>>
>>8048794
failed male as discussed here is a phenotype of agp and fits entirely within the bounds of such
t. blanchard anon
>>
>>8048772
Wow you truly are a failed male. I consider myself a failed male AGP but I still have a linebacker body. I'm not quite as failed as you I guess. Hope you enjoy being a qt transwoman anon.

>>8050128
Yep that's the big thing, hsts hang out with girls as children, rather than being friendless.
>>
>>8048772
i had the exact same experiences as OP

what the fuck....

am 25 now and still friendless though..oh well..at least i have a loving partner
>>
>>8050116
actually nvm its not really me

i mean as a kid i had long hair and always hung out with girls etc etc so yeah so i wasnt friendless

but still puberty fucked me up and i was pretty much friendless thru middle school :D

whatever im on hrt now so i cant get any worse so its ok
>>
>>8050143
A male to female transsexual who is attracted to males
>>
>>8048772
Your greentext is a socially induced artificial AGP.
>>
>>8048772
>grade 1-12 social life
Kek
Most of your classmates end up drugged out retards. College is where you make friends.

My story is similar to yours except I went to college and made friends with people who like me for me and not some useless bullshit.
Also 7/10 cute boy
Feels good man
>>
>>8048772
>finally start to transition in senior year of HS

That's not HSTS, that's way too late. I'm AGP and I started earlier than you. Have fun being a twinkhon.
>>
>>8055546
Furthermore I don't understand this whole trans mentality
>short/weak/cute
>OH NO I'M NOT A REAL MAN
>QUICK PASS THE ESTROGEN
Maybe Idk grow the fuck up?
>>
>>8055555
>grow up and be like this faggot
lol no
>>
>>8055555
Except estrogen actually made me grow up because I went from looking like a small teenage boy younger than my actual age, to an adult woman, since I'm shorter than average.
>>
>>8055595
I know a 28 year old who looks like a small teenage boy
What's the issue?
>>
>>8055662
I think you completely missed the point. It's not his body type that makes him cis, it's his comfort in his male body. Not everyone has to be like your beta friends
>>
>>8050315
>Yep that's the big thing, hsts hang out with girls as children, rather than being friendless.
Does hanging around girls primary school before gender stuff was a concern then males/friendless high school due to environmental stressors fit this criteria? Also is it possible Tobe hsts but identify as transbian due to partial acceptance/repression?
>>
>>8055672
>lgbt deserves respect
>be a dick to everyone
>>
>>8055672
Saying you are a failed male implies you are comfortable in the male gender. If you didnt geneticly looked like a twink. You are just a disgusting men that wants to creep on girls because you are still socially a man.

Men like you should be denied HRT and should be given extra testosterone instead and a hard workout regime to grow muscles and hair everywhere.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.