[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confused. Is this weird?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1466958018283.jpg (40KB, 600x833px) Image search: [Google]
1466958018283.jpg
40KB, 600x833px
So I'm a pansexual male and I'd really like to have a set of actual breasts. But I don't want to lose my penis. I've heard female hormones can create breast growth, but that's require me to get a prescription... no way I can share my dream without entering a full-blown panic attack when facing the doctor. And my family and family must not know, I want this to be my own little thing.

Give it to me straight: am I weird for wanting to be a trap and crossdresser with actual breasts?
>>
>>8048336
a g p
g
p
>>
>>8048336
>>8048353
Partial bodily AGP to be precise.
>>
Why would you even want a peen? You're weird.
>>
>>8048398
Because I have a big one and am learning to be multi-orgasmic
desu
>>
>>8048353
>>8048392
Interesting... is it bad to have?
>>
>>8048336
So you're like 98% of all guys who aren't gay?
>>
>>8048422
But I'm for real. I want this. I want to live a live both as a boy and a girl.
>>
>>8048421
No, it's just part of your sexuality. It's a problem if it's enough to make you dysphoric.
>>
>>8048432
Not quite, but it does worsen my anxiety and depression episodes a little.
>>
what does a sexuality have to do with it?
>>
>>8048336
Why not just get breast implants?
>>
>>8048472
I dislike the look of implants. They look different than natural breasts.
>>
>>8048336
you're not going to get actual breasts without some kind of transition unless you want to be some weird outcast. I pass 100% with a dick nobody has to know about. fuck the agp haters i'll fap in a mirror all day if I want. loving yourself beats hating yourself
>>
>>8048557
No, I'm not. That's your assumption.
>>
>>8048403
How big is big?
Are you a sex worker?
>>
>>8048601
5'9" atm, exercising to 8'0", it's possible yo

no
>>
>>8048336
This thread is actually weird because nobody seems to have mentioned that you can just buy hormones on the internet without prescription and it's very easy. You don't need to go to a doctor.
>>
you really shouldn't. you're not transgender. you'd be wasting people like me who need resources like to transition. i guess i can't stop you tho. but it's really not a good idea.
>>
>>8048937
>you'd be wasting people like me who need resources like to transition.
Why? You can both buy your E. It's not a zero sum game.
>>
>>8048956
Supply and demand. And if they're not trans they are fucking up their body for no reason when they are almost guaranteed to not be happy with the results anyway.
>>
>>8048998
>Supply and demand.
How many peopel taking E do you think it would take for your E to cost $00.01 more?
>>
>>8049013
Depends on a lot of factors and it still doesn't negate the facts of supply and demand. E is actually the cheapest of the stuff they would need anyway when they don't need it in the first place and are just ruining their body at best
>>
>>8049126
We both know there's never going to be a price increase because of more demand. If anything production will go up and it'll be cheaper.

Stop being spiteful and dishonest.
>>
>>8049174
What is dishonest about telling a pansexual male hormones are probably a bad idea for them?
>>
>>8049190
May you stay dysphoric forever.
>>
>>8049223
Stop projecting I love my body. bye spiteful troll
>>
>>8049271
Only you are spiteful.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.