[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*sad noises*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: frog1.gif (10KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
frog1.gif
10KB, 267x200px
>tfw no one to cuddle
why are we here? just to suffer?
>>
>>8045942
Stop being a fat,lazy neet.
>>
>>8046451

But i'm /fit/, i am sorta lazy sometimes to be honest, but i work hard, also i have both a job and study so im not a neet.
>>
>tfw no one to savagely beat and rape me ;_:
>>
>>8046750
>tfw crush will never track you down, beat you, rape and then kidnap you and make you live in her basement till your so broken she lets you out and then you just live together as a couple doing everything she tells you
>>
>>8046783
>tfw random cartel members will never rape and and sexually traffic you
>>
>>8046792
too much

gotta be crush
>>
>>8046750
>not wanting to be gentle but firmly spanked and then have loving but forceful sex
>>
>>8046858
please stop putting in my face what i can never have ;~; you're making me cry anons.

>>8046750
>>8046783
>>8046792
>>8046809
>>
File: EXACTLY.jpg (175KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
EXACTLY.jpg
175KB, 1280x720px
>>8045942
>just to suffer?
>>
>>8046578
Then go out and meet people. Use tinder and dating sites. Im ugly, overweight and balding and guys still hit me up on tinder. If I wasn't a sack of shit I could probably keep one interested.
>>
>>8047262
i dont like tinder or dating sites though, no one has a fetish for /fit/ guys. everyone is into bears and chubs and femboys
>>
>>8047291
Bullshit. The popular men at the clubs I have been to and in general out in the real world have been fit men. I have also met a lot of fit gay couples. Your problem is that you are a spineless wimp. Get out into the real world instead of basing your life on what these disgusting neckbeards think.
>>
>>8047314
but thats my target anon, i want neckbeards. or even the twinks here they just dont want me
>>
>>8047353
All you have to do is make the first move. Chat up every gay guy that interests you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.