[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went gay to find a boyfriend that will love me forever. Ive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I went gay to find a boyfriend that will love me forever. Ive given up on women completely because of how psycho they are and heartlesh and the horroble stuff they do to me and others.

So i decided to try out trannies. They are just as fucking wacko and do the same shit as women and they aren't even attractive i just wanted to try new types of people as an alternative.

So than i try out gays and feminine boys. And guess they played the fuck out of me even though im a literal 8/10 even 3/10 fembois are breaking my heart. Am i honestly retarded sensitive autistic? I just want someone that loves me and wont betray me...and more horrible stuff happened to me...

Im very positive and loving and caring at least I try to be now...i could understand back in the days when i said and did bad stuff but now im nice as shit. I dont do bad stuff and i try to be a harbringer of peace love and positivity with never a nasty thing about anyone ever.

I just dont get it lads...what is wrong with everything? Even gays can smell that im a fucking female...

I am just a fucking fool in every way but im still going to stay positive! I love everyone here were all going to make it!!
>>
>>8044364
Aww anon i would be your loyal gf (male)
>>
>>8044364
This is why I became a bottom

My dominant boyfriend understand my vulnerabilities and makes me feels safe
>>
Fucking cuck
>>
:3
>>
>>8044364
you seem desperate; work on that.
>>
>>8044364
> We don't fucking care
> Stop making these threads
>>
Who let the non-transitioning tranny out of it's cage?
>>
>>8045386
OP's a bi, not a tran.
>>
>>8045453
Read the OP again.
> Even gays can smell that im a fucking female...
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.