[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've developed a crush on a guy at work. I'm pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: gloomy-sunday.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
gloomy-sunday.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
I've developed a crush on a guy at work.

I'm pretty sure he's straight, and that any 'signs' of him being gay are nothing but projections on my part meant to feed my hope.

I'm not new to falling for straight guys: experience has taught me that it's impossible for anything to actually happen, and that attempting to do so just ends up in a combination of misery, hopelessness, and awkwardness (at the very best, with open hostility at the worst). I had similar experiences in high school and university, except that back then, I was more immature and cringey, and tried to catch the attention of these crushes, hoping my "love" for them would magically overcome their heterosexuality. Now I know better.

I don't want any type of consolation saying "ohh, maybe he IS gay after all!"; rather, I just want to state how much it sucks being gay.

I get mad when he doesn't pay attention to me, and I get irritated when he only half-heartedly says hi to me. Intellectually, I know that it's because he has his own life, and that it's not personal; but I can't help feeling angry, even if it's irrational.

The funniest part is that he's not even my 'type': I always said I wasn't into spics. And of course, the Universe makes it so that the person I develop a crush on is a spic. Great!
>>
>>8043113
Just call ICE. Then you won't have to look at him every day at work.
>>
>>8043113
I have the same problem in one of my classes. I have a crush on a straight guy that's over 6ft, aryan, and has a nice body.
>>
>>8043113
I had fell in love with my best friend that I've known since I was 6
I used to fantasize about him realizing he was gay and then us spending the rest of our lives together
Of course, he was straight as an arrow, so no matter how hard I wished it would never happen

God dammit OP you know this is a trap don't fucking do this to yourself
>>
File: well.jpg (35KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
well.jpg
35KB, 500x274px
>>8043113
Since when is this your Diary?
Fuck off.
>>
>>8043245
no u
>>
File: Carioca.jpg (37KB, 536x438px) Image search: [Google]
Carioca.jpg
37KB, 536x438px
>>8043245
>Since when is this your Diary?

Are you a newfag, or something? 4chan has always been a sort of anonymous diary.
>>
>>8043144
great advice.
>>
>>8043144
Le ebin mene xDDDD

>>>/b/
>>
>>8043113
>racist
>spic
I bet he's gay and you're just too insufferable of an asshole to attract guys like him.

Just because you're attracted to someone doesn't mean you can automatically date them, oaf.
>>
>>8044926
It isn't racist to call him a spic if I'm a spic myself, though.
>>
>>8043245
Seriously? Every thread on every board is basically a blogpost.
>>
File: spencer-209x300.jpg (15KB, 209x300px) Image search: [Google]
spencer-209x300.jpg
15KB, 209x300px
I have a crush on pic related.

I didn't ask for these feels.
>>
>>8049323
Richard Spencer is gay though.
>>
>>8053873

Seriously?
>>
>>8054172
Many seem to have that impression of him at least.
>>
>Crushing on a straight guy right now
>I'm in the closet and he's practically my only friend
>We're not even that close
>Keep interpreting everything he says as him hinting at being gay
>Know that isn't and will never be
>Don't want to come out to him as I'm an awkward faggot and I don't want to make things wierd/ruin friendship

Sorry for blog posting, but how do I deal with this feel?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.