[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well boys and girls, the cat is out of the bag. All because I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: kitten-coming-out-of-paper-bag.jpg (18KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
kitten-coming-out-of-paper-bag.jpg
18KB, 640x458px
Well boys and girls, the cat is out of the bag. All because I ignored the stereotypes about queens.

In my area it's near impossible to meet other gays because of the heavy conservative population. And I'm outwardly straight as far as people are aware so it's not like they're going to find me. So when I encountered a queen on campus, I felt like this person was my only lifeline to any kind of gay culture in my area, and we became friends.

After some texting/chatting and a bit of hanging out, he eventually introduced me to a few other like-minded people, the majority of which were also queens. But remember from my point of view I had no personal experience to judge these people, only internet and TV stereotypes. It was nice to be able to let my guard down some and accept who I am with other people.

Over the next few months I would be in and out of relationships with a few of them. It always seemed to be the same; lots of sex and physicality, but never much substance. Over time this led to its share of jealousy issues between them, which should have been my first clue to step out, but it was difficult given the circumstances.

When they couldn't settle their differences between themselves, I became the wedge. They took turns trying to turn me against the other, which escalated over time to them lying to each other that I was still sleeping with them. This led to them actually trying to sleep with me to make the other mad. Lots of fake affection and outright groping.

But jealousy is ugly, and that brought ultimatums. Threats to not talk to me, to not be my friend, culminating in threats to reveal my sexuality. And that's basically what happened. Three of them arguing out loud in the cafeteria finally fucked me. I wasn't even there, I heard about it later. Called to the dean's office about it and everything. Tried to deny it, but I knew he knew the truth.

Now I'm in the rumor mill and think I should just change schools next year. Fuck this.
>>
And for the record, if you think I'm exaggerating, one of my buddies told me people were joking and referring to me as "King of Queens"
>>
File: 1490124885617.gif (53KB, 225x534px) Image search: [Google]
1490124885617.gif
53KB, 225x534px
>>8042818
>"I ignored the stereotypes about queens."

One question: You really didn't realize the truth of the queen-stereotype at an earlier stage?
>>
>>8042855
They were all attentive and interested in me initially, it felt nice. Even after I'd break up with one of them the group was always supportive.

I'm actually attracted to a more feminine kind of guy, just maybe not with the flamboyant element. This was the closest thing. And the sex was still pretty good.
>>
Queens are considered scum for a reason. They've given gay people a bad name for centuries.
>>
What kind of school do you go to where people really know each other that closely to give a fuck? I go to a mid-sized school (~10,000 students) and there are no rumors because people don't really know each other.

Where the fuck do you live that you get called to the dean's office about a bunch of faggots talking about you?

Really confused here.
>>
>>8043935
My school has 700 students, not OP.
>>
File: Killer_Queen_glares.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Killer_Queen_glares.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>8042818
Remove all incriminating evidence of your sexuality.
Deny everything.
Crawl back into the closet.
>>
>>8042818
Called into the deans office for being gay???? Do you go to school in the middle east?
>>
>>8042818
Try to get them in as much trouble for outing you because they deserve it. Besides that all you can do is accept the fact that you're gay and just learn to come out.
>>
>>8042818
This is why you don't fuck your ex's friends, let alone two of them. You're an idiot, and brought this entire thing on yourself because you thought you could drop into a group, fuck three close friends, and that it wouldn't cause drama between them.

You're no innocent victim in this. Also stop being a coward. Just come out you fucking pussy. At this point, you're the gay equivalent of not shaving your head even though your hair is merely wisps of nothing. Everyone can see, everyone is cringing, and it makes you look like you're in denial and ashamed.
>>
>>8045505
Holy shit look at this queen defending anyone outing someone else. What a piece of shit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.