[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is getting srs AGP?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: domino.jpg (75KB, 475x750px) Image search: [Google]
domino.jpg
75KB, 475x750px
Is getting srs AGP?
>>
yeah dude everything is agp, wearing makeup is agp, getting a haircut is agp, female clothing and mannerisms, voice, all actually agp
>>
using 4chan is agp
>>
>>8042183
getting serious is AGP? is being playful then tru trans? wtf
>>
>>8042501
you knew what she meant ffs.
>>
>>8042704
what does "you know what she meant facial feminization surgery" mean
>>
>>8043086
pls stop ths is starting to hrt
>>
>>8042183
>>8042260
simply being trans is AGP. you need to stop it, my dude!
>>
stop saying agp and hsts
>>
>>8046677
why? inb4 they aren't true
>>
>>8046677
>>8046723
It's fine as long as you understand that they are /lgbt/ memes.
>>
>>8046906
>implying they're false
>>
>>8046959
the only argument that they're true seems to be "THEY'RE REAL REEEE" so no.
>>
>>8046975
they may not be hard science, but they accurately describe most trans people.
>>
>>8046975
No, the only arguments are the many papers supporting them, the personal experiences of trans people, and the research of which there is more every day that backs up the theories.
>>
>>8047020
again with the stupid. you don't know most trans people.
>>
>>8047020
>they accurately describe most trans people
Bullshit. Name ONE trans person they fail to describe.
>>
>>8047026
yeah you've said that before and it's still nonsense. it's dated, shitty pseudo science made up by one guy and is rapidly fading in to obscurity, those terms will never ever be recognized by any mental health institute. but enjoy your memes on an anime board. morons.
>>
>>8047052
typo?
>>
>>8047094
Nope. You claimed "most" implying some number of exceptions. Prove it.
>>
is there a dictionary for all these faggot acronyms so I can actually understand your stupid board?
>>
>>8047130
you're not obligated to acknowledge old pseudo science
>>
>>8047112
Oh, well I don't know of any, but I haven't met all trans people, so there could be some.
>>
>>8047151
I haven't met every American but I still feel confident in saying none of them are little green men from Saturn.
>>
>>8042183
TruTrans don't need SRS as they are born with a vagina in the first place.
>>
>>8047201
that's literally not an apt analogy. what is with you blanhardian meme shitters? what stake do you have in these terms? you're losing a battle of time and consensus. just let it go.
>>
>>8047209
>that's literally not an apt analogy.
What does she mean by this?
>>
>>8047221
haha greentext and more memes! it's true! reeeee!!!!
seriously what stake do you have in this? are you paid per post? how does it work
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.