[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buy a Bidet to have a clean asshole!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: BIDETT.jpg (75KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
BIDETT.jpg
75KB, 700x420px
https://21stcentury-living.com/2017/04/02/why-your-home-and-toilet-needs-a-bidet/

Why do so many gay guys have shitty assholes?! Just buy a bidet already!

Recently my life has changed dramatically for the better. No, I did not get a better job, nor did I finally get married to that special someone. I did not just move into my first house. What happened is I bought a bidet and now my butt is cleaner than ever. To be specific I purchased Luxe Bidet Neo 120 on amazon.

A bidet to put it simply is a what should clean your rear end after the food you ate exits your body. Instead of toilet paper a bidet shoots a stream of water in order to clean your butt. If you had mud on your driveway would you rather wipe it off with newspaper or take out the pressure washer?

The idea of using a bidet may be foreign to many Americans but it the norm in many countries. Did you know that 97% of homes in Italy have a bidet? Other European countries and Japan also has a very high rate of bidet use.

https://21stcentury-living.com/2017/04/02/why-your-home-and-toilet-needs-a-bidet/
>>
>>8042062
aren't they for women?
>>
>>8042070
No, they're for human butts.
>>
I've always wanted one but all the add-on ones for normal toilets have bad reviews and seem flimsy, and homes in america rarely have permanent ones installed. I don't own my home so I can't install a permanent one.

but there are other ways to clean your ass. bidetfags like to pretend that everyone who doesn't use one is filthy, but there are alternatives like just getting the toilet paper wet from the sink.
inb4
>but you can't do that at a public restroom!
you can't take your bidet to a public restroom either.

basically while it's a helpful thing to have in your home, it's also a frivolous expense. for those whose home didn't come with it.
>>
how does it keep from giving you an enema?
>>
>Americans mutilate newborns because its "cleaner that way"
>walk around with unwashed assholes and refuse to use bidets or washlets
>>
>>8042143

look at the one in OP link. It has GREAT reviews
>>
File: 10029.jpg (25KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
10029.jpg
25KB, 320x240px
I literally cannot understand how people actually live without bidets. I'm from Argentina and not having a bidet in every home is actually very very rare.
I don't think I would be able to survive without one, I used them my entire life.
>>
>>8042062
No Alex Jones, I don't want your water filters!
>>
>>8042338
No, Americans mutilate newborns because their fathers were mutilated and not pretending it's the best thing ever would mean admitting that.
>>
Real men have skids! And they wear them proudly to distinguish them from women, who almost NEVER do!!!
>>
>>8042070

Yes, because women are the only ones who care about having a clean butt. And Somehow we women have managed to get ourselves clean without one since the beginning of time.
>>
>>8042678
when I was a kid I stayed at a hotel with one and asked what it was. my sister said it was for women to clean themselves. so I guess I thought it wasn't for butts.
>>
File: IMG_4189.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4189.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
I think this is sexy on a guy and wouldn't date a man who wasn't WHITE and/or didn't have skid marks. I can't stand a guy whose "dirty" underwear looks clean like a woman has been wearing it with a pad all day, and consider such men boring and effeminate. It's almost as much of a deal breaker as a guy with a skin tone appreciably darker than mine, and since I look like a porcelain doll, that rules out the majority of the races in the world.
>>
damn i didn't know i could get one for that cheap. i'm buying this shit as soon as i get my next paycheck i'm treating my dirty asshole nice after all that fantastic diarrhea i had all weekend
>>
>>8042721

disgusting
>>
I just wet the toilet paper in the sink first.
>>
>>8042721
>"I want my man to be an incontinent Irishman"
>>
>>8043540
this, it works fine. bidet is a good solution to the problem but not the only one.
>>
>>8042070

No. Some have a setting for vaginas and not just asses though. I'm going to warn my mother beforehand I'm buying one for ass cleaning. If she gives herself a UTI from using it, it's her fault. Not that I think it can happen, but as a precaution.
>>
>>8042143
>>8043540

>getting the toilet paper wet
>I just wet the toilet paper in the sink first

How do you manage to put just enough water that the toilet paper doesn't rip apart before it properly wipes at anything?
>>
>>8044010
Thicker paper?
>>
>>8042143
you can install the one OP linked even if you're renting

you simply remove it and reattach the original pipe before you move out

it's what i did, took me like 5 mins to install and same amount to uninstall
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.