[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How I can block my testosterone production without hormones?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

How I can block my testosterone production without hormones? I need it, please.
(DIY orchi is not contemplated...)
>>
purera mirifica or whatever that shit is called
>>
>>8041750
but as I know, that doesn't actually block testosterone...
>>
>>8041740
severe anorexia or obesity
>>
>>8041740
spiro technically isn't an hormone
>>
File: 1471799860162.jpg (42KB, 960x954px) Image search: [Google]
1471799860162.jpg
42KB, 960x954px
>>8041740
>>
>>8041764
lack of sleep, weight issues, sedentarism, stress, alcohol, death.
>>
>>8041740
Binaural beats.
>>
>>8041740
You're probably low-test already from being a pathetic NEET that can't even afford hormones
>>
>>8041951
fucking binaural beats
I laughed a little
>>
>>8042572
You wanna laugh more than a little?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEnyDo217i8

The comment:
>":O omg thanks!! You making My dreams come true <3 .. this include small torso (shoulders and ribcage) small skull . or almost overall small bones? .. Thank u sol much! and i send you love and blessings from here :3 xoxox youre like an ángel"
>>
>>8041764
Phytoestrogens are all antiandrogenic in some form. Not as much as synthetic pharmaceuticals though. Plus their method of interfering with your bodies hormones are through mechanisms completely different than from pharmaceutical AAs and estrogen. Hence why they are classified as endocrine disrupters.
They just do weird shit in general. Like in that one study on coumestrol from red clover in sheeps they found the sheep were just fine for like 6-12months-ish, had like no noticeable effects at all, then it was just a rapid descent into sterility and partial feminization after that.

Why don't you just order hormones online? They're not exceedingly difficult to get.
>>
Spearmint tea is an amazing antiandrogen. I give it to young girls with acne problems and it works pretty well around 70%. Just drink a mug or so a day and see how you feel in a month
>>
>>8041765
I am on the average, so this is out of question I guess.

>>8041777
Well, I meant HRT/something I can take without a prescription.

>>8041974
Not everyone has a job at 19, and my mother for now is in a firm position of not supporting my transition, also repressing all over highscool made me really frail and depressed and I don't think I could work in this condition.

>>8042632
I am from Italy, most sites only ship to US and I don't know how much is legal/risky to order them... :<
Also, I don't even want to fuck up with the dosage, I am very scared about that, but I still want to do something meanwhile I wait for HRT.
>>
>>8043092
Estrogen/antiandrogens aren't restricted substances so as far as legality goes most countries have only pseudo-enforced laws regarding unrestricted pharmaceuticals. They might seize them at the border and send you a letter, but they're unlikely to pursue further.
Also inevitably to even pursue legal action against you they'd need to actually prove you ordered them in the first place. Anyone can send anything they want to anyone in the world, nothing stopping you from sending a kilogram of heroin to someone if you really wanted.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.