[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are hstses generally lower iq than most mtfs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 8

File: 1491121948630.png (236KB, 470x556px) Image search: [Google]
1491121948630.png
236KB, 470x556px
why are hstses generally lower iq than most mtfs
>>
>>8041335
because women are dumb
>>
>>8041335
Because AGPs repress if they don't have the resources to transition safely, and only smart people tend to have such resources.

HSTSes are as intelligent as the general population on average whereas AGPs are usually genius tier.
>>
>>8041376
>whereas AGPs are usually genius tier.
Counterpoint: OP.
>>
File: tfw to intelligent.png (23KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
tfw to intelligent.png
23KB, 370x370px
>>8041376
AGP here.
Can confirm I am too intelligent.
>>
>>8041340
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>8041335
>tfw agp and also dumb
>>
>>8041407
>>8041429
Have you two transitioned? Because the rule only works for actual transitioners. Non-transitioning AGPs have the same distribution as the general population.
>>
>>8041451
Yes im transitioning
>>
>>8041386
no they're not
>>
>>8041569
???
>>
>>8041569
There was that study which found that AGPs have an average IQ of like 130.
>>
File: wew.png (48KB, 330x310px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
48KB, 330x310px
>>8041574
>tfw my IQ is 140 something

B-but I'm definitely not AGP guys...
>>
>>8041574
I wonder if AAPs have a lower than average IQ, like 75-80?
>>
>>8041601
I expect AAPs have above average female IQs.
>>
>>8041335
early transitioning usually gives a huge iq booster
>>
>>8041742
How?
>>
>>8041574

It was more like 120 or 121 with a range from 103-137 where something like 67% of AGPs fall in that range. The rest are higher or lower.

>>8041601

The study actually went like this.
AAP > AGP > HSTS FtM > HSTS MtF.
>>
>>8041340
then explain AGPs
>oh wait
>>
>>8041786
from not experiencing male puberty
>>
>>8041934
Then why do women average to the same IQ as men?
>>
>>8041934
How does that make sense? Men are slightly smarter than women
>>
I've got a doctor's degree
and am a transitioner
and a transbian.

But I did only experience ridiculous amounts of AGP during my lifetime.

Also I never searched that over the top kind of femininity in other women nor did I try to achieve it myself.

What am I now (besides being a total freak like everybody else here)?
>>
>>8042000
>But I did only experience ridiculous amounts of AGP during my lifetime.
What kind? Did it stop with transition?

>Also I never searched that over the top kind of femininity in other women nor did I try to achieve it myself.
That over the top femininity just one way of being AGP. It's a stereotype because it's so obvious but any kind of femininity fits just as well.
>>
I think it, for me, was because I internalized everything. Since I was little, I avoided people like the plague so I wouldnt feel forced to be a fake version of myself and could be myself. So I never asked for help on homework or any problems, making me smarter than I already was predisposed to be.

I think thats why I find things easy where most dont
>>
>>8041376
>tfw two intelligent to transition
>>
>>8042030
>"What kind [of agp]? Did it stop with transition?"
My penis sometimes reacted while I thought myself as a woman. Also I got erections the first time I tried female clothes. Frankly, I got boners, when I tried on new clothes. But it was always the first time only.
These things did stop completely after starting HRT and they did stop partially after coming out to myself and others.
>>
>>8042152
What fantasies did you have where you were a woman?

>But it was always the first time only.
That's interesting. You'd wear them again anyway? Why?

>These things did stop completely after starting HRT and they did stop partially after coming out to myself and others.
How do you feel about them stopping? What's your sexuality like now?
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 528x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 528x776px
>>8041335
>>8041376
>>8041854
>tfw not sure if trans & hsts or AGP or just insane Bpd
>tfw scored 120 in last test
>but siblings & parents came 10-15 points higher
...is that high or low?
>>
am hsts, can confrim hsts are retarded
>>
>>8042206
Did you take a legit iq test or just a meme internet one?
>>
>>8042206
120 is less than most AGPs, and you will probably drop 10 or so IQ points when you get on HRT, so you'll be able to pass as HSTS.
>>
>>8042196
>What fantasies did you have where you were a woman?
It has a lot to do with being accepted/being seen as a woman and being able to express as one naturally. For example, I met this one girl, who was a lesbian, and I became close friends with her. I got erections, when I thought about the possibility to tell her about my feelings and actually being a girl and liking her.
The thing was - back then - that for all these things to happen I needed to transition first, so I was bascially closeted and only in my fantasies I could flirt/date/having sex with women.

>That's interesting. You'd wear them again anyway? Why?
It just felt better, I guess. Also I did envy the girls, especially at the prom. It was not only that I liked female clothes, I hated male clothes and tried to buy male clothes that were more feminine to compensate. But not so feminine that one might think that I'm lgbt, I was always aware of not getting clocked (conservative family, rural area etc.).

>How do you feel about them stopping?
I celebrated after my erections and my T got nuked. It was a huge relief to not get "morning wood" anymore. I can sleep sound and sometimes even like an angel now.

>What's your sexuality like now?
Weird, but good. I didn't get SRS yet and my penis is tiny and limb all the time. I do not like that I have to tuck, but it is waaay, waaay better than ever before.
I rarely masturbate (1 time every 2 weeks or so) and when I do it, I do not use my hands since I do not like touching my penis at all. I am rubbing it against a pillow - this is the way I do it since early puberty. I was surprised when I heared that the usual way to masturbate (for persons with a penis) is different. Tried it, didn't like it.
My romantical/erotic feelings grew stronger and I am more open to be with someone special now. Hadn't had any relationship before and got anxious, when girls flirted with me (didn't like being a guy for them)
>>
>>8042230
A Psyc did it so it's legit enough
>>
>>8042289
Oh, 120 is above average range iirc.
>>
>>8042254
>It just felt better, I guess.
Would you just wear them while at home in private doing everyday things?

>It was not only that I liked female clothes, I hated male clothes and tried to buy male clothes that were more feminine to compensate.
What kinds of more feminine male clothes?

>I celebrated after my erections and my T got nuked.
What was unpleasant about getting erections and morning wood?

How often did you used to masturbate before HRT?

>My romantical/erotic feelings grew stronger
What's the difference between what they were before and now?
>>
>>8042316
You have a lot of questions there.

>Would you just wear them while at home in private doing everyday things?
Initially I did just that (like most others). But it did not really make my happy. At some point it even made me sad to be that alone.

>What kinds of more feminine male clothes?
Generally a more tighter fit (slim fit or skinny), more delicate fabric. I always was pretty skinny, so people assumed I just want to make something out of it, I guess.

>What was unpleasant about getting erections and morning wood?
The feeling was directly unpleasant. I hated it. Now I do remember that I tried to hide my dick (or the "bulge") in public, too. Why? Well, I guess it was a first sign of being unhappy with looking like a boy. I didn't know anything about lgbt or anything, when that started.

>How often did you used to masturbate before HRT?
Sometimes once every few days, sometimes only once every few months. The longest time I didn't masturbate before HRT was 5 months or so.

>What's the difference between what romantical feelings were before and now?
I feel less inhibited or trapped and am more cuddly now. Also I am more willing to let anybody touch me and feel like being more able to connect to people.

I thought that maybe I would start liking boys after starting HRT, but that did never happen.
>>
>>8042365
>You have a lot of questions there.
There were so many things I wondered!

>The longest time I didn't masturbate before HRT was 5 months or so.
Wow. I want to say naturally low T.

>Also I am more willing to let anybody touch me and feel like being more able to connect to people.
Connect to people in what way?

More willing to let boys touch you too, even though you aren't into them?
>>
>>8041981
the iq is the same
>>
>>8042426
>Wow. I want to say naturally low T.
Correct. My T was measured before I started HRT and it was on the low end of the male normal range.

>Connect to people in what way?
I would describe it as an emotional connection. I can sense people's emotions better as well as my own and I want to share moments with them more. I'm hugging people I like way more, especially when I'm in a happy mood.

>More willing to let boys touch you too, even though you aren't into them?
It depends. I like hugging boys more now, too, but I still dislike getting touched by them without my consent. Touching my shoulder or so would be ok, if I like him, but nothing more.
>>
>>8042242
>pass as HSTS
What would the point in that be. It's something you are or aren't and that's what I care about
>>8042295
It's partly genetic, and my relatives all had it higher. So I wonder if that's a variable. The test is stupid honestly. I don't think it measures much. I don't function well
>>
>>8042478
Thank you for answering the questions anon. Your experiences are interesting.

To answer your question >>8042000, I don't think you have to worry about what you are. You're a trans girl who had AGP before she transitioned. Not even ridiculous amounts by the sound of it.
>>
>>8042526
>Thank you for answering the questions anon.
My pleasure. Thanks for being interested!

>Your experiences are interesting.
Kek, I've never thought about it that way. I found my experiences to be weird and somehow isolating.

>I don't think you have to worry about what you are.
Thanks for that, too!

The only thing I really dislike is living as a transbian in this world. Liking boys would have been less complicated.

One question of my own: Are you mtf, too?
>>
>>8042544
>I found my experiences to be weird and somehow isolating.
Oh please don't still feel that way! AGP is really, really common for mtfs and I think a natural part of some people's sexuality. Disliking erections is common for mtfs too and I've seen other posters here talk about masturbating with a pillow like you.

Liking boys might have been easier but that doesn't mean you can't get a nice relationship with a girl anyway.

>One question of my own: Are you mtf, too?
I'm dysphoric but not transitioning.
>>
>>8042580
>"Oh please don't still feel that way!"
Thanks, anon! I'll try =)

>"Disliking erections is common for mtfs too and I've seen other posters here talk about masturbating with a pillow like you."
I knew that there are some cis women who do this, but it's good to know that there are other trannies, who could relate to that technique.

>"I'm dysphoric but not transitioning."
I'm sorry to hear that you are dysphoric. It can be a hell of its own kind.
>>
>>8042625
>I'm sorry to hear that you are dysphoric. It can be a hell of its own kind.
Yeah. As far as I can tell mine is much less that a lot of transitioning people. It's intensely unpleasant and I'd love to be female, but for me it's not so bad that it's unbearable. Just what you've said about yourself, without even counting that you're transitioning, is enough to tell it's was worse for you. So I'm glad I've been able to offer a bit of reassurance!
>>
>>8042696
>"So I'm glad I've been able to offer a bit of reassurance!"
Yeah, you did. I answered your questions because you somehow made the impression of being a sensitive person to me.

>"It's intensely unpleasant and I'd love to be female, but for me it's not so bad that it's unbearable."
If it had been unbearable for me, I would have killed myself (obviously I didn't).

>"Just what you've said about yourself, without even counting that you're transitioning, is enough to tell it's was worse for you."
I'm glad to help you out with my experiences. Be careful with comparing your own pain with the pain of others, though. I did that a long time and it was not good for me. Many people are able to accustom very well to chronic suffering.

Maybe one other thing: I was scared of transitioning like hell because I had very little support from family and lost all my friends that time. Well, I just did little, tiny steps and always said to myself that I could stop after each step I've made. Yes, transition scared the hell out of me. And sometimes it still does..

I'm not recommending transitioning to you nor repressing. I just hope that you become a happy person some day.
>>
>>8042770
>I answered your questions because you somehow made the impression of being a sensitive person to me.
I don't feel I am sometimes but I guess I can be. I ask questions to help me understand myself but it does please me when my understanding can help other people too.

>If it had been unbearable for me, I would have killed myself (obviously I didn't).
I meant life without transition. For you I assume it was, since you transitioned. But for me it seems not to be, despite the fact I would rather be female.

>Be careful with comparing your own pain with the pain of others, though. I did that a long time and it was not good for me.
Learning other people's experiences helps my understanding of things, but yes, I need to watch out for pitfalls like that, and others like my own biases.

>Well, I just did little, tiny steps and always said to myself that I could stop after each step I've made.
I think that was a good strategy. The perception of transition as suddenly starting everything, coming out, socially transitioning, getting on HRT asap might leave people putting off everything. I want to do little steps like that, stopping short of HRT. So I don't even consider myself to be repressing, really.

>I just hope that you become a happy person some day.
I am a happy person! At least, sometimes I'm happy. Sometimes I'm not, but my dysphoria isn't a constant suffering, and nor are my other problems. So this is why I think I have it better when it comes to dysphoria than trans people who transition tend to.
>>
>>8041386
cara has an iq around 100 (average) according to a short test i did on her
both trans types most likely have average iq innately, it's just easier for agps to transition when they're in the social context high iq people often find themselves in (money, left-wing politics)
>>8041601
the study that found an agp average of 122 found an aap one of 124
>>8042206
120 is the top 10% of the population
most people don't know shit about iq so they act like it's the average though because everyone on the internet claims to be iq 140
>>
>>8041854
>The study actually went like this.
>AAP > AGP
HOW
>>
>>8042524
>Tfw family full of geniuses but still tranny ld failure
>>
File: 1471564026244.png (709KB, 582x766px) Image search: [Google]
1471564026244.png
709KB, 582x766px
What's this about HRT making you dumber
>>
>>8043355
>120 is the top 10% of the population
is that bad then. I honestly don't function well becase my problems so I don't think it should count
>>
>>8043597
while iq is strongly correlated with life functioning, other shit can and does still get in the way
i'm unsure of my iq but it is almost certainly above 125 (i aced the same test i used to get an estimate of cara's iq, and it has a ceiling of 125 so can't distinguish between, say, 125 and 145) and am not that functional due to other neurological disability, though could do a lot better than i currently am in a better support system
>>
File: melancholy-iii.jpg (112KB, 1000x804px) Image search: [Google]
melancholy-iii.jpg
112KB, 1000x804px
>>8044000
>though could do a lot better than i currently am in a better support system

ow.

Also blanchard anon I thought you had autism, i'm surprised you haven't had a battery of iq tests administered when you were a child
>>
>>8044026
i know for a fact i've had at least one iq test because i was in a study in early childhood where the enrollment sheet said they'd do the stanford-binet, and presumably had a lot more that the documentation of is gone (my childhood records are pretty spotty)
but i don't actually have the results to any of those due to the aforementioned record-spottiness
later in childhood/early adolescence people just used qualitative instead of quantitative intelligence descriptions, mostly 'very bright in some ways' (which is what they call autistic kids who actually have high general intelligence but are fucked functioning-wise -- even people who are involved in researching autism have a very hard time realizing high intelligence in an asd context is genuine high intelligence and not 'splinter skills' from an average/low iq base, even with the new studies on the ravens progressive matrices proving true iq in autism has the same distribution as the general population)
>>
>>8044034
I see
>>
>>8042206

Have you ever been aroused to the thought of being or looking female? Have you ever been aroused by the thought or act of wearing female clothing? Have you ever been aroused by imagining going through female bodily functions?

>>8042242

See >>8041854. Or better yet, the actual study. "Transsexual subtypes: Clinical and theoretical significance" Yolanda Smith is the main author.
>>
>>8042206
It's not that AGP makes your IQ higher, but instead that few low-IQ AGPs transition.

Also, AGP is a type of trans.
>>
>>8042930
I went to bed yesterday, so I respond late.

>"I meant life without transition. For you I assume it was [unbearable], since you transitioned. But for me it seems not to be, despite the fact I would rather be female."
If I understand you correctly, it's a kind of calculation for you. Not transitioning causes stress - you said dysphoria was sometimes "intensely unpleasent" -, but transition would naturally cause a lot of stress, too. So you seem to try to weigh your options and seek the best one. I think that is a very rational approach that makes a lot of sense.

>"The perception of transition as suddenly starting everything, coming out, socially transitioning, getting on HRT asap might leave people putting off everything."
That is exactly my experience. I had a list of things I wanted to do next. First it was going to a therapist (and then see what happens), then it was getting my facial hair removed because it caused great stress on me (and then see what happens), then it was getting antiandrogens (and then again, just see what happens). It was so important for me to think of every step as potentially the last one. Thinking of full transition was just to much to bear because of all the implications, all the factors and all the uncertainty.

>"I want to do little steps like that, stopping short of HRT. So I don't even consider myself to be repressing, really."
There certainly are different degrees of dsyphoria. Everbody experiences it differently. For me, for example, my facial hair was like a hell. Maybe you want to get rid of it and then see how you feel. I was still in boymode after my facial hair was removed and nobody even realized, so you could do it without any commitments of going any further.

>"I am a happy person! At least, sometimes I'm happy."
I'm glad to hear that! I have to admit that I was sometimes happy, too, before I transitioned, especially, when I followed my hobbies. But it really comes down to your own degree of dysphoria.
>>
>tfw 14x IQ AGP
>tfw to intelligent to have transitioned early and avoided this pain
>>
>>8044963
>If I understand you correctly, it's a kind of calculation for you.
Exactly. I might have got bits wrong and there might be other things I don't know about to consider, but it's always going to be a consideration of all my options.

>It was so important for me to think of every step as potentially the last one.
You're reminding me how important is is that I do try steps. I seem to put off even small ones.

Breaking down different things I'm dysphoric about will be a start.

>I have to admit that I was sometimes happy, too, before I transitioned, especially, when I followed my hobbies.
That's exactly when I'm at my happiest.
>>
>>8048350
>"That's exactly when I'm at my happiest."
It somehow worked for me several years, but eventually my hobbies were not able to help me anymore. Sometimes I ask myself, whether they were some kind of escapism for me, and I believe that is at least partly true.

>"Breaking down different things I'm dysphoric about will be a start."
Yes, you can do a lot to counter your dysphoria without transitioning socially.
Only after I got my facial hair removed, I realized how intense my suffering from it was. Well, I knew that it gives me pain before, but you only know you were in hell after you left it, I guess. As I said, nobody even realized that my beard was gone (except those, who knew what I'm doing, of course). People are really, really bad at recognizing outward changes in others. First I thought that everybody thinks that I shave very well, but they really don't think anything at all.
You also could consider getting antiandrogens (without estrogen). It'll make your skin softer, prevent possible hair loss for sure and stop further androgenization. It's doable without any social consequences. And ultimately it always was social transition that scared the hell out of me.
>>
>>8050089
you probably just noticed your spatial abilities improve
it has been found (i don't have the study on hand rn) that trans men increase in spatial and decrease in verbal ability on t, and the inverse for trans women as they transition
your overall intelligence should be about the same
my personal hypothesis is that, along with the fact that a*ps would be roughly average intelligence if you could somehow control for everything, hstses will have the same distribution as people of their transitioned sex where men have a higher rate of both unusually high and unusually low intelligence, and possibly (doesn't get researched much because people are scared of then implications) a higher mean iq. i discussed that further in depth here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/GCdebatesQT/comments/61nlwh/trans_kids_and_transition_what_are_your_thoughts/dfgy3o7/?context=3
>>
>>8041335
A*P people are the trans people who anticipated that their desires would lead to social exile and tried to get rid of them.
HSTS don't see it coming and let the world know.
Is it surprising that the former are more intelligent than the latter?
>>
>>8050190
What are you doing talking to reddit GC. It's full of insane alt right breitbart posters
>>
>>8050432
because i know a pretty cool blanchardian-ish person who hangs around there and their presence inspired me to see if i can talk sense into terfs (spoiler: i can't)
>>
>>8050432
Sane people won't buy her bullshit.
>>
>>8041335
Because men are stupider than women. I thought that was obvious.
>>
>>8043446
Yeah can someone explain this more? I would get off hard on the idea of girl hormones making it so you can't think as good.
>>
>>8050653
>>
>>8041335
Can you cite that, Cara? I'm really curious where you get that one.
>>
>>8041335
because they are trutrans so they have woman brain
>>
>>8050653
Some of the Twitter ones were okay with me. But that's only because they were mostly middle aged women who had been abused in the past and when I explained my background that I don't think of myself it claim to be a girl. I think they understood when told how similar it its to BDD and anorexia.

The people in reddit are mostly guys from pol and other fringe sites hikejacking GC to legitimize their actions and get cover for doing their own sleazy stuff without scrutiny. Giving them another thing they can use to hate won't work.
>>
>>8050653
I think it only happened to me because I transitioned from an autist to a normie at the same time I was transitioning. And normies are only like half as smart as autists. But it's worth it to pass tbqh, wouldn't want to end up like one of those twinkhons who still plays video games.
>>
>>8051448
Bets say you're a Twinkhon
>>
>>8050732
personal experience with retarded hstses
>>
>>8052482
lmoa
and in my experience every transbian agp is a disgusting hon but i know that's not universal because >anecdotes as evidence

How did you get into a good enough university to stalk a transgirl?
>>
>>8052558
i mean
that's not the root of how i know, i was just denoting that it's happened irl to me
>>
>>8052571
Do you have scientific evidence? Or should we just "take your word" on it, trust a sociopathic stalker?
>>
>be AGP
>IQ ~ 135
>transition or fap myself to death
>>
>>8053108
Lol same. I am taking mones but also thinking i am tooo smart for this shit... cognitive dissonance at its best
>>
>>8050732

Yolanda Smith's 2005 study.
>>
Can someone explain this acronym to me? And wtf is AAP?
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.