[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stealth tranny life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
51KB, 657x527px
Question for all the stealth transmen and women

How do you deal with life? Dating...jobs...friends
I'm recently fulltime and I don't know how to handle things, especially dating.
I don't want to be outed so my trans status is not on my dating profiles; so when do I tell someone? Especially if they're wanting to hook up right away....especially when you're gay and they're expecting the same genitals that they have

Jobs that do a background search(every job these days), do they find out I'm trans when they do it?
I just want to be stealth and normal how do I handle this?
>>
>>8039152
>Don't tell anyone you are trans. Its irrelevant
>Except for sex if you still have your old genitalia, because this is how you get killed.
>Change your legal name on all records
>Change your gender marker on all possible records
>Ask the judge to seal your old name and the records pertaining to your name change
>Unknown if background checks will come up with anything. Its possible.
>Make sure your legal name is not being used on any social media
>Do not give your employer your social media information (some actually ask for this and it shouldn't be legal)

Besides that, the most important thing is... can you even pass?
>>
>>8039485
>some actually ask for this and it shouldn't be legal
It should be legal for employers to impose whatever conditions they want.
>>
>>8039485
>this is how insane trannies actually are
>>
>>8039523
I love crazy people
>>
>>8039523
>privacy
>insanity
>>
>>8039490
No, it shouldn't.
>>
>>8039485

>Besides that, the most important thing is... can you even pass?

This! Because if you don't pass 100% it depends on where you live if its an viable option to show up to a date without telling partners about your trans status.
>>
>>8039554
[citation needed]
>>
>>8039534
Privacy with your medical affairs is only insanity when you're transgender. HIPAA legislation obviously confers trans people special rights, ones that block random curious people from freely perusing a stranger's entire medical history on a whim if they're suspected as a trans thought-criminal. It should be the right of every true and proper citizen to have full, unsupervised access to the medical and legal history of every person they want to sleep with on the extreme off-chance that they're trans. The only exception to this rule is trans people, because I don't want those creeps unconstitutionally stalking our private medical info for indeterminate reasons of their own. The creeps. They never know when to quit violating our rights.
>>
>>8039626
But then how do you protect trans people from accidentally sleeping with each other?
>>
>>8039626
>>8039534
You're allowed to keep your medical history private but that doesn't mean an employer has to hire you or that someone has to sleep with you.
>>
>>8039485
>Make sure your legal name is not being used on any social media

Uh?
>>
>>8039646
Typical bluepill response! He won, get over it kekekekekek

>>8039648
This is what I'm saying! Your employer has to have all of your private medical information just in case you might be trans, and the same goes for anyone who might find you attractive even if you hold no interest yourself! Why would you want to hide every single about your health from strangers you've never met unless you have something to hide?

I've never had a trans person try to force me to sleep with them personally, but I know the complete and mandatory transparency of everyone's private medical information will solve that problem.

Finally, I and my family will be safe from those safespace libtard snowflakes.
>>
>>8039719
Your strawman is completely ridiculous. Having your social media information is not the same as having you medical history. I the case of sleeping with someone, yeah they have a right to know your medical history that relates to sex. Like if you have any STDs or if you're lying about your gender.
>>
>>8039490
Kill yourself cuck
>>
>>8039606
I need a citation for my opinion that it should be illegal for employers to demand access to your private internet accounts? Because its not their fucking business, that's why. Nobody, even the government has the authority to access emails, (private) social media profiles, text messages, phones, computers, or other data without a fucking warrant. Get fucked.

>>8039680
People actually use their real names on Facebook, Twitter, etc. I don't know why anyone would do this.

>>8039626
>>8039719
HSLD shitposting
>>
>>8039803
So I shouldn't use my legal name(after I've changed it; so it's my preferred/chosen name )
>>8039752
Fucking someone doesn't make you entitled to their medical history that's dumb as fuck
>>
>>8039152
>especially when you're gay and they're expecting the same genitals that they have
this is why I list myself as trans on dating sites. avoids any possible confusion or anger.
personally im going to leave that way until im 6 months post op
>>
>>8039485
>Ask the judge to seal your old name and the records pertaining to your name change
I dunno where you are, but this is pretty much impossible in the US. They make it public information for a reason. Don't want credit evasions and fraud going on.
>>
Dating is hard man. I've only had one gf, who knew me already before transition, and one other partner who i knew pretty well and was comfortable telling. I've been hit on by other girls, even made out with some, but when it comes time to get horizontal i just sperg out and leave.
The other stuff isn't too bad. Your friends don't need to know and once you change your legal name/gender neither does your employer. My job didn't run a background check though so i don't know if it would show up on there.
>>
>>8044519
You shouldn't use your real legal name on social media or publicly visible internet profiles and accounts. Use something else, or a variation of it, or only use your first name but make up a fake last name. I don't want strangers being able to find out who I am or where I live. Its a good strategy to stay safe from stalkers and perverts, or getting doxxed, etc.

>>8045151
You can submit a request to seal name change records for certain circumstances (domestic violence victims, people in witness protection, rape victims, other people vulnerable to violence, stalking or high risk etc).
>>
>>8045467
Can you seal gender marker changes, too?
>>
>>8039152
What if you have a gender neutral name?
>>
>>8046146
Changing your gender marker on a drivers license or birth certificate isn't even public record. There's no way anyone could find that information after its been changed.
>>
the sooner you accept you'll never have a 'normal' life the easier it will be
>>
>>8047313
What are your thoughts on gender neutral names?
>>
>>8047495
>>8046548
what about gender neutral names?
if you have one you have one?
if you want to change it change it, and if not dont
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.