[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

It's official. I'm gay.

Or bi. I don't really care at this point. I get so aroused when I look cute boys my age and now I think I'm ready to pursue them sexually.
I don't know if this board has people willing to share advice or if it's just a meme/troll board, either way.
I've always felt drawn to certain boys but being raised traditionally there was deep shame I had to deal with first - clearly I'm kinda over that now.
None of my family members or friends know (at least I don't think they do, I'm pretty much your average guy guy) and if they were too find out well that's life I suppose.
I still have a healthy interest in attractive women but I've reached the point I'm at now and given the fact that I've never been able to express my desires towards the same sex I literally have no idea what to do.
I made a transsexual friend not too long ago that I was active with but we both figured out trans wasn't my thing. I have a strong attraction towards twinks. So sexual confusion is out of the way too.

Today, I hit the Grindr app, saw what's good and started engaging with a few hotties. Traded a few pics and now I'm excited to meet up with one or two of them but don't know how to ask.
I don't want to come off as desperate. My current living situation won't allow me to have boys over. And I'm very selective about who I engage with on this thing anyway.
I had a boy tease me sexually on here and I engaged back but that's all it was I guess, just a tease. (And as stated above I want to engage)

From my understanding Grindr is a fuckfest (lmao) and I should be able to make a few friends haha
but I guess asides from just sharing all this -
Do you guys have any advice for me? Regarding literally anything. Dating? Hook ups? The whole "self-acceptance" of being gay thing? etc.?
Other than anyone who reads, I haven't told a soul.

And I don't know if anything I said is ignorant, I'm new to all this :P
>>
File: 1480527725651.png (48KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
1480527725651.png
48KB, 400x389px
>it's another "I want to fuck boys that look like girls therefore I'm part of LGB now"

Look, if you don't exclusively want to get fucked by hairy muscle-fat bears then you're not Gay or Bi, you're just a poser.
>>
>seeking genuine advice
>so he goes to 4chan

I should have known better :)
>>
File: boi.jpg (556KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
boi.jpg
556KB, 1200x1600px
tfwnotwinkbf
>>
>>8038880
Yeah this board is probably not the best for asking for advice unless you're trans and even then a lot of people are trolls. You're bi it happens it's really not a big deal. Gay guys are pretty easy if you go to grindr but most are sluts and only want sex and a lot of gay guys will cheat on you if you do enter a relationship with them.
>>
>>8038955
I guess that aligns with all I wanted to hear. Thanks!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.