[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's your relationship with your father?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 16

File: 1490992275897.jpg (12KB, 227x226px) Image search: [Google]
1490992275897.jpg
12KB, 227x226px
How's your relationship with your father?
>>
S'Alright
Dude's really religious and it's mostly due to my mom that I was never forced to go to church or do anything religious at all growing up
I haven't told him I'm gay but he's a really good person overall so I'm not worried on that end
>>
File: IMG_1643.jpg (99KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1643.jpg
99KB, 333x500px
He molested me but he's paying for my phone so I don't cut him off completely
>>
>>8038899
wtf
>>
File: 1490445768392.jpg (192KB, 1616x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490445768392.jpg
192KB, 1616x1080px
It's normal but i'm dating someone older than him...
>>
File: 1474339146566.jpg (40KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1474339146566.jpg
40KB, 600x568px
my dad knows im trans, but has never once commented on the fact. but, he still talks to me pretty much everyday and has never showed any malice towards me. so i really dont know, alright i guess?
>>
>>8038879
Non-existent.
>>
>>8038879
i cut him off when he was being a shit about me coming out~~
>>
>>8038879
infamous
>>
>>8038879
My PA is my bestie and we talk weekly.

He raised me to be just who I am with no shame and I'm grateful, but like he also didn't let me go out and do things I loved because he was worried I was going to get molested.

Basically he raised me to be the youngest daughter in a family of strong independent black guys, I can beat the shit out of you and go over color swatches for interior decorating then make a cute meal from my garden patch

All cause of him :3
>>
>>8038879
Pretty bad.
>>
File: 1365340807566.jpg (155KB, 622x500px) Image search: [Google]
1365340807566.jpg
155KB, 622x500px
Autistic PTSD neo-liberal that thinks he owns me because he pays for my shit, gets sad and shocked when I don't contact him for months after he yelled at me for saying ''I don't care'' when he talks about his bussiness.

A large scale Industrial farmer is still a lame ass job that involves farming.
I want him to kick the bucket so I get these sweet shekels.
>>
>>8038879
He's dead.
>>
>>8039200
you're a fool, and an entitled fuckwit. He's trying to tell you about his business - a large industrial scale farming business at that - and you say you don't care? when he's basically intimating that he probably wants you to learn the ins and out so you can run it and become wealthy yourself..?

You are a terrible person, and likely don't deserve your father.

Oh, mine is dead btw.
>>
File: 1373949962124.jpg (98KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
1373949962124.jpg
98KB, 550x309px
>>8039269
He demolished shit in my presence and has PTSD because I said I don't care. he is also very nitpicky, like, he criticizes how I wield a fork. I told him to go fuck himself and he goes play the victim and thinks I fall for something that I know all too well myself.

I care about the money, his bussiness can go down the shitter for all I care. These millions are for me to sustain myself as NEET if my college education for pharmacy (I want to make new meds) fails.

Only reason I didn't kill his dumb ass for yelling, scolding and intimidating me is because the Dutch police force is a very good one, owh, and slayer's rule. I genuinely hope he gets a heart attack though.
>>
File: jessu.jpg (81KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
jessu.jpg
81KB, 600x750px
>>8039082
Real men dont have some whiny baby "emotions".
>>
literally dead

i like older men
>>
File: 1365801643428.jpg (85KB, 518x667px) Image search: [Google]
1365801643428.jpg
85KB, 518x667px
>>8039324
Dutch law forbids disowning people.
Owh, did I mention he'd stop considering me family if I date anyone else than a white female?
>>
>>8038879
My relationship with my dad is the most healthy one in our family. We cook together and I take him out to lunch sometimes.

I don't particularly enjoy him as a person, but for now I don't mind hanging out with him from time to time.
>>
File: 1365796863477.png (123KB, 330x237px) Image search: [Google]
1365796863477.png
123KB, 330x237px
>>8039362
If you're okay with trannies but not nigs then you need to get your head checked.
Look it up, if you date somebody with the same ethnicity and nationality as yourself, there is a huge chance you're doing a far cousin. For eugenics dating a black is actually a good thing because Melonoma is becoming more common. Guess which race resists skin cancer. Trannies, just like schizos and bipolars are genetically defunct and any psychiatrist worth their salt will tell you so instead collaborating with a mental illness and enabling their faulty ideas about ''gender''

Hey, it's not transphobia if you just literally follow what DSM-5 says.
>>
File: tumblr_oiwvqcbJkF1r0vexjo6_540.png (60KB, 540x320px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiwvqcbJkF1r0vexjo6_540.png
60KB, 540x320px
The only time ive ever seen my dad cry was acouple of years ago, i was 18, my parents confronted me about what was wrong (i showed pretty obvious signs of deppression).

I told them losely about my dysphoria,
I told them i hated myself and that i just whanted it all to end
Thats the only time ive ever seen my dad cry
>>
>>8039372
coal burning faggot go figure
>>
>>8039395
That are averages you fucking moron. There are also asians with big dicks and blacks with Uni degrees.
>>
>>8039406
>That are averages you fucking moron.
Nice grammar.
>>
>>8039406
Sure are lucky you will inherit shit from your dad. Judging from what you typed you wouldn't get far in life at all by yourself.
>>
File: 1377669466066.png (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1377669466066.png
77KB, 500x500px
>>8039419
And how many niggers are there? That still leaves more than 10.000 smart ones, and 10k is the minimum you need for genes to not decay due incest, provided that the other half is white, you need a mere 5k intellectual blacks.

>>8039420
I'm studying Chemistry, pharma. as I said that makes the most money. I don't work for my country or for others, I work for myself as we live in a sociopathic compete-a-thon society, so I am going to contribute the least I can.
>>
>>8039433
No, this stuff came from a mars colonisation project. The scientists wanted to know how many people are needed to start off an independant colony.
I'm on 4chan so I suppose I'm not going to tell you what Epigenetics, (de)methylating and CRISPR genome editing is as those terms will fly right over your head. Figures how much you know about genetics.
>>
>>8039442
Then look in Australia and Canada which use a point merit system for immigration. Find first-gen blacks in there, due the merit system they are likely highly educated. The martian colonisation problem asked ''how many people do you need to rule out genetic decay due inbreeding'' the answer is 10k. I'm not at fault for you failing to see the connection.
Like, really, it ain't rocket science. You should be mad at your parents whom also happen to be your uncle and aunt for your mental aptitude.
>>
File: 1462825392652.jpg (6KB, 176x232px) Image search: [Google]
1462825392652.jpg
6KB, 176x232px
>Jordan Peterson will never be your dad

why even live
>>
why exactly does he get threads here?

checked his twitter and I cant pinpoint why
>>
>>8039395
don't forget they have a higher rate of heart disease
>>
Friendly on the surface but I in fact resent him.

Wasn't too involved with me during childhood but now that he's older and has more time, he tries to get me to spend time with him like an eager puppy and I hate it.
>>
>>8038879
Pretty good these days. I miss when I was really young and we were best friends. We'd go to the park almost every day and play catch or swim and just enjoy the day. After my parents divorced, he changed a lot for the worse. He got upset at everything, always put his problems before anyone else's and was just mean in general. So I moved a few States away.
I think he realized he was being a prick though, because after the move, he started calling me and texting me all the time. I've been saving some money for a while I was going to use to leave the country for vacation, but I'm going to fly him up on his birthday and spoil the shit out of him like he did for me when I was young. I miss him a lot even though we talk regularly.
>>
im trans, my family sort of half accepts me. they haven't kicked me out (i was on the verge of being homeless when i came out to them though, while living with a friend) the only one who ever refers to me by the right name is my mom, who for awhile i had a very strained relationship with. the other family members i live with, i do not feel accepted by. especially my dad.. i recently saw him bringing up something i sent him through text and it had my pre transition name. he misgenders me more or less all the time and never apologizes. i fucking hate my dad and it hurts because i just want a family i can get along with and be accepted by.
>>
Superb, he's always been on my side when I came out as gay and then later trans. We talk all the time via text, and when I was a kid he dropped everything to spend time with me.
>>
File: IMG_4518.jpg (23KB, 354x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4518.jpg
23KB, 354x354px
He died when I was 8, but from what I remember be was a good guy. He was an immunologist and according to my mom really into anime and manga when they were in college. He was really strict with my older brother who's older than me by 8 years, but was pretty chill with me as far as I remember. It was a good strict though. According to my brother he always went on tangents lecturing about being responsible, and how he needs to be someone dependable etc. which worked for the most part because my older brother is a really good guy now. He would also take us out to late night screenings of movies, and play vidya with us every now and then. Along with my mom and eventually my little brother it was a pretty cosy family set up. I'm still really close with everyone in my family now, but I miss my dad a lot.
>>
>>8038879
Horrible. I never want to speak to him again and if he died tomorrow the planet would be better off for it.
>>
>>8039200
You sound like a dick desu, no offense
>>
strained, but improving. there are a bunch of things i'm not yet ready to talk to him about, but i'm getting there.
>>
>ITT: Selfish people who cut off their parents for not accepting their behavior, then act self righteous about it.

Feels good knowing my mom thinks I'm just a straight loner
>>
>>8049372
>Selfish
>>
>>8049376
>"FUCK YOU DAD! I'm going to cut you off because I value my sexual orientation more than our sacred familial relationship!"
>selfless
>>
>>8049392
But she isn't choosing between the two?
>>
File: how not kill self.jpg (71KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
how not kill self.jpg
71KB, 655x527px
>>8049410
Then we can agree that it's selfish
>>
>>8049422
I don't see what you mean anon?
>>
>>8049436
It's selfish to cut off your family because of sexuality. Imagine a person's family disagreeing with heterosexual sexual promiscuity. That person could continue to be promiscuous risking the alienation of his family and friends, or he could change his ways. I'm using a heterosexual as an example because most would not sympathize with Don Giovanni and know that he is in the wrong. If however you switch the sexual preference of this fictional libertine to homosexuality or any other deviation from the norm, and all of a sudden the sexual acts become revolutionary and righteous, despite being morally equivalent. It's simply a large and selfish sacrifice for the base pleasures.
>>
>>8049467
>It's selfish to cut off your family because of sexuality.
Tell that to her parents. They're the ones doing that.
>>
Fine. We were never close since I'm a bastard raised by a single mom, but we do love each other.
>>
>>8049593
Who is "her". Who are we discussing? I didn't single out anybody in specific.
>>
>>8049634
The hypothetical trans girl who said your quote >>8049392

You already managed to understand me referring to her the first time >>8049410
>>
>>8049647
Oh, I didn't know I made a hypothetical transgirl. It could really be applied to anybody, even non sex weirdos.
>>
>>8038879
>Lied to that mom's bf was my father during early childhood
>She broke up with him and I was left to think that my dad left me
>Turns out that her ex who kept visiting us was my real father
>End up having sexual fantasies about the guy I originally thought was my father

Bitches and whores. Probably why I'm a faggot in the first place. As for my biological father, we're fine. We literally have no common ground, but we're not adversarial either.
>>
>>8049668
>It could really be applied to anybody, even non sex weirdos.
So could >>8049593
>>
File: jordan_nihilism.jpg (129KB, 600x768px) Image search: [Google]
jordan_nihilism.jpg
129KB, 600x768px
>>8042715
Sorting myself out would be a lot easier if he was my dad.
>>
Better than it used to be.

When I was younger we fought a lot, even before I came out. It's gotten better now that I don't live with him. He's had some pretty fucky hookups about my transition, one thing I remember being that he made a whole deal about me changing my name because "he gave me that name" and whatnot. The woman he's seeing now is pretty liberal, though, and closet feminist, and she's good at calling him out when he's being a wanker, so that's neat.

Aside from that we get along pretty well. We cook and listen to music together, and have very similar tastes. There's a lot I get from him, some of which I wish I didn't. Hopefully I'll learn from what he did wrong.

T ftm
>>
>>8039346
>mental illnesses plus tranny-ness

You could have just said mental illnesses.
>>
>>8038879
Never been better since I came out as trans.
>>
>>8038879
My father left us when I was 2 y.o.
>>
>>8038879
>my relationship with my father
Dead in the ground.
>>
>>8049467
You're comparing sexual orientation with sexual promiscuity? Are you even hearing yourself? The equivalent would be forbidden your children from having heterosexual relationships. I'm pretty sure that would receive the same reaction. Moreover, it's clearly the dad that cares more about who his son/daughter fucks over their familial relationships.
>>
I love him but I hate how he suddenly tells me my English degree won't amount to shit because there are others with a PhD who haven't gotten jobs.

And no, I don't live in a country where it's the official language so I got a good chance to get a job here. He hates me because I left engineering and went to study English.

But I was forced in the first place by him. I also hate how he calls me a faggot and a cuckold even if he is joking because he says it loudly and others might get the wrong impression about me.

He is the reason I feel like there is no strong male figure in my life.
>>
>>8054958
>e my English degree

I'll have my Latte to go, please.
>>
I visit his grave sometimes.
>>
>>8038879
Alot better after I came out. Im trans and its been interesting watching him move from thinking about me as his son to his daughter. The latest moment was when he didnt want me moving into a slightly sketchy apartment. He could have talked to me about it sooner then the day before I took possession. But whatever. it was cute. Its weird when your parents ask you not to move out.
>>
File: Alex Jones Passing a Joint.jpg (77KB, 959x504px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Jones Passing a Joint.jpg
77KB, 959x504px
>>8054958
>I also hate how he calls me a faggot and a cuckold
Your dad is redpilled af get rekt kiddo
>>
>>8054958
>>8058713

Fuck that shit. Your dad's an asshole. There's no call to say that to someone.
>>
i don't hate him, but that's bc THEY never gave a shit about raising me properly, they started to care when i was in my teens at which point I could see that they were trying to emotionally manipulate me into being more human/good person, noble goal but i didn't want to change and now it's too late, they were busy and i don't blame them, when i realised i could not feel *genuine* anger, happiness, love and empathy, that all i could achieve was emotions (aka primal reactions) and never sentiments i felt a little bit of resentment (lasted for a day before i understood the situation completely), oh well i shall walk through this valley of tears as nothing more than a shadow
PS. i do follow a code of ethics,i don't torture animals or use people like tools, calm down I'm not psycho
>>
wtf all you people had dads?
I have one memory of him hitting my mom and getting arrested when I was two, and then I had to live with her schizophrenic druggie ass until custody shit happened late elementary school and I was thrown around the extended family on moms side until highschool, then I went to live with her again and then she kicked me out for being trans when I turned 18
>>
>>8038879
My relationship with my father got much better after he died.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.