[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are there no non-op hons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Why are there zero Non-Op late (35+) transitioners?

and so many Non-Op early transitioners (20's and below) ?
>>
>>8037491
Internet popularized "feminine penis" as something completely okay and you should feel proud of.

Back then there really wasn't anything like this, a penis was a definite downside and vagina was superior in every case.
>>
the penis can no longer be feminized after the age of 35
>>
>>8037491
op is the only way hons can validate themselves and they have way more years of self hate built up. early transitioners have their bodies to validate themselves and might like endorphins still
>>
File: 43098539405.png (341KB, 608x508px) Image search: [Google]
43098539405.png
341KB, 608x508px
>>8037491
Most early transitioners who began as tweens get SRS as they view it as a natural end point of a medical process they've been experiencing their entire lives.
>>
>>8037491
Because if an AGP is capable of repressing for that long and still breaks and transitions eventually, it's because she has such severe dysphoria she needs SRS.

If her dysphoria wasn't that bad and she hadn't transitioned earlier, she will be able to keep repressing.
>>
>>8037581
>forgetting that hstses have worse genital dysphoria
>>
>>8037603
Do they? I forget about my genitals like 99% of the time.
>>
My genitals only bother me during sex, and I've learned to work around that, so I don't really feel like I need srs. I kind of feel like late transitioners get srs because they need the validation. But younger, passable trans women get constant validation.
>>
>>8037684
straight mtf =! hsts
>>
>>8037754
how so?
>>
:thinking:
>>
>>8037780
le pseudo bisexuality meme
>>
>>8037491
...there are a *lot* of non-op hons
for anyone who came out in about the 2000s or earlier the language is different -- 'transgender' or 'transgenderist' means non-op, 'transsexual' means op
communities like susan's still do stuff like that sometimes
>>
>>8037491
Money. This doesn't take a lot of brainpower.
>>
File: melancholy.jpg (69KB, 745x557px) Image search: [Google]
melancholy.jpg
69KB, 745x557px
>>8038690
it's more complicated than that.
>>
Young people cant afford srs mostly. Some make it easier by saying they dont want it, which is fine. Srs isnt all its cracked up to be, though its not as bad as people think either.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.