[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was he forgotten so quickly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: milo-light-640x480.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
milo-light-640x480.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
Why was he forgotten so quickly?
>>
>>8036641
DUDE PAEDOPHILLIA IS FINE LMAOXD!!

He not only shot himself in the foot but everyone else.
>>
>>8036641
He promoted pedophilia. That's a career killer unless you're in the entertainment industry, outside of professional sports. Professional sports are for people who rape adults, not children
>>
>>8036641
He supports circumcision.

Karma.
>>
>>8036674
>>8036678
Except he scored a 7 figure book deal after being dropped by Simon and Schuster and now has another tour in the works. He's not forgotten, he's on hiatus.
>>
>>8036641
>championed as a "provocateur"
>really just repackages old school conservative tropes with extra sass
>makes the mistake of saying something that's actually controversial
>dropped overnight

dude was playing with fire and got what was coming tbph

he's gonna be explaining the difference between pedophilia and ephebophilia every day for the rest of his life now
>>
>>8036641
Because he's a retard.
>>
Do you /lgbt/ or any of the lgbt community see this guy as an "ally" or something similar?
>>
He's unoriginal and picks the lowest hanging SJW fruit.
>>
Did anyone else find his 90s stereotypical TV show gay act so fucking sad? He was trying so hard to be edgy but hurr durr I love cock so much honey XD hasn't been funny to anyone even vaguely culturally up to date in so long
>>
>>8037895
No
>>
>>8036641
Why does an ad campaign backed by millions of dollars of funding stop working as soon as it's not being pushed with any funding?
>>
>>8037895
left leaning bluepilled communist feminist who hate cis white males? no
right leaning redpilled gays who don't want to kill cis white males or destroy western civilization because it's racist? yes
>>
>>8037976
>right leaning redpilled gays who don't want to kill cis white males or destroy western civilization because it's racist? yes
No. He's a sellout with no principles who wants attention and dicks to be mutilated and only bother to stand up for free speech when it was miss #KillAllWhiteMen getting in trouble.

He's no ally of right-leaning redpilled gays who disagree with racism hysteria.
>>
>>8038014
But anon, you can't get 0.01 rubbles deposited in your account if you say that.
>>
>>8038018
kekekek
>>
>>8038014
lots of buzz words little substance if you know any truth. no principles? leftist talking about principles? what a joke. you're the last people on earth to have them.

what "principles" is he suppose to have? he seems to have the principle that he doesn't want islamist, communist, and feminist to shutdown frees speech. that's more of a principle than anything the left has. with free speech alone white men can dominate above all you communist and other leftist scum so it's critical you kill that with political correctness which he completely goes against.
>>
>>8036641
I don't even think it was necessarily the pedophile shit he said, the whole PC culture was just waiting for him to fuck up and that way forget him. Just like pizzagate *puts on tinfoil hat*
>>
File: Milo.jpg (102KB, 690x768px) Image search: [Google]
Milo.jpg
102KB, 690x768px
He already won his fame and the Brietbart dismissal just gives him that much more leeway without having to be an employee or answer to an employer. I agree he'll be forgotten by anyone except his "fans" (the fact that someone like this can have "fans" is hilarious to begin with) but he grew his core fanbase so much within the last year or two compared to where he started out that it'll be a while before he completely goes silent.

Getting himself effectively barred from nearly every public media outlet aint gonna do him any favors though. I think he still has some usefulness in combating Social Justice or pointing out how the spread of Islam is going to kill just about everyone, but the alternative he presents to SocJus is a fucked up version of Religio-Conservo-Libertarianism that I don't agree with.

He's a troll who trolled long enough that he actually got semi-decent at debate, if only for the fact he thinks fast and has practiced enough that he's heard most SocJus arguments dozens of times.

https://youtu.be/XeEz1bXun3k
>>
>>8039472
Being too dumb or ignorant to read the substance doesn't stop it being there.

He stands up for leftists but doesn't do the same for the right. He protects the enemy from their own censorship backfiring while letting the right get censored without objection.
>>
>>8039498
you aren't making any sense. this is similar to your idea that gender/race doesn't exist but fuck white men and we need women even though neither men nor women exist since gender doesn't. you left are totally unhinged and a danger to humanity.

you don't speak for the interest of gay men who are still sane.
>>
>>8039495
>boys constantly told they're disposable, expendable
How?
>>
>>8039524
I explained myself perfect;y clearly. If you have a problem with your comprehension, try more re-reading and less thinking up ad homs.
>>
>>8039530
>He stands up for leftists
he doesn't
>doesn't do the same for the right
he goes against left by simply existing
>He protects the enemy from their own censorship backfiring while letting the right get censored without objection.
you're implying he's just provocative and him being that way hurts the cause? this is wrong. they'll carry out their agenda without him just fine. they were banning conservatives and moving towards this before milo was even born so they won't start or stop depending on him.
>letting the right get censored without objection
yeah, he doesn't object so much he goes around to the college campus where they riot to shut his speech down and even get trump to tweet about leftist trying to shutdown free speech.
>>
>>8036641
Who the hell is that!
>>
>>8039526
the draft
>>
>>8039545
>>He stands up for leftists
>he doesn't
I gave an exact example. Did you even read my posts or just see they were critical and get triggered?

>you're implying he's just provocative and him being that way hurts the cause?
No, I literally just told you what he did. He defends leftists from their own censorship rules while letting the right get screwed by them.

He's a friend of the left and an enemy of the right, and so it seems are you.
>>
all he really wanted in the end was to be famous. he did that by creating lots of controversy and making liberals mad. then the liberals caught on and started ignoring him. and down his career went.
>>
>>8039472
>left leaning bluepilled communist feminist who hate cis white males
>right leaning redpilled gays who don't want to kill cis white males or destroy western civilization because it's racist

But yet you complain about the "use of buzzwords" and how much it is somehow purely the domain of the left, or rather the "left leaning bluepilled communist feminists who hate cis white males" (quote from you) that are monolithic in their convenient representation of precisely everything and everyone you personally dislike.

An era is quickly approaching where anonymity won't be an adequate mask for such blatant extremist doublespeak, and edgy extremist "redpillers" and "bluepillers" alike will be exposed to a tech literate world populace as barely-cognizant tools who fell for base-level political propaganda, by-the-numbers cult worship, and political manipulation because it was dressed up as trendy internet memes, whiny comment section rants on news articles, "innocent pranks," and juvenile rage fits to cover up whatever existential ennui they feel or lack of sex they're having.

Just keep up with the antics, keep taking viral media potshots at easy targets, keep ranting on social media to all of the people you know, keep taking more and more of that curiously slack rope because, in the end, you'll see that you're just using it to hang idiots like yourself out to dry through no effort of any external force this pointless rebel without a clue nonsense.

By the time you people actually grow up, at least mentally since I assume at least some of you are "adults," you'll look back on this era of your life with a permanent cringe affixed to your face.
>>
>>8039577
lots of nothing. don't assume everybody doesn't have historical perspective and will just pretend you depraved leftist are innocent people trying to help somebody. we know the result of the proletariat vs bourgeoisie revolutions around the world and we know feminism is built on marxism and the leftist agenda is replacing class struggle which failed with gender and sex struggle.

what happens in these marxist revolutions in their us vs them struggles? they murder the other side. since proletariat is now lgbt, muslims, brown people, and especially feminist and they're against white males we know what this means, child. how many useful idiots actually believe the lies is totally unimportant cause what matters is what the vanguard intellectuals believe and we already know how much they hate america and our values like freedom of speech.

feminist, communist, and bluepilled (useful idiot) aren't buzz words but describe you fanatics who really want to destroy the west. you're so depraved of principles you pretend to even support women while also worshiping islam. you simply want power and to dominate over others.
>>
>>8039577
There are plenty of closed-minded adult idiots. Don't count on people changing.
>>
>>8036732
His hardcore fanbase of neonazis still support him, the neonazis are willing to ignore anything in their war for white male supremacy. The casuals are the ones who left him. You know, the "I'm not a racist but..." or "I have black/gay/latino friends but..."
>>
>>8039608
You know what's really destroying the west? Irrestricted capitalism. Western values are nothing more than consumerism, people are subjects of pleasure, they become self-centered manchildren unable to deal with stable relationships so marriage either end on divorce or they don't marry at all, what bring the negative birth rate on industrialize nations. The capitalists want even more profit so they bring cheap working force from the third world, muslims on Europe and Mexicans on USA, and they don't give a shit about the impact on the white trash just like they don't care about small business or workers's rights. The academics are founded by those rich guys, in many cases they come from rich families, and they make the ideological justification, a nice motto for TV. Basically it's the entire world population fucked by the 1%. I don't see anything marxist, it's capitalism at its worst stage
>>
>>8039951
Name ONE thing wrong with unrestricted capitalism.

HARDMODE: No Marxism.
>>
>>8039472

"the left" is not a person, high schooler
>>
Edgelord with no convictions who skimmed "Trust Me, I'm Lying" one time is forgotten by a society with no convictions about him, news at 11.
>>
File: pol lgbt.png (294KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pol lgbt.png
294KB, 1000x1000px
>>8036641
Faggot kike.
>>
File: 1488361125746.jpg (141KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1488361125746.jpg
141KB, 717x880px
>>8039905
This post is pure cancer
>>
>>8036641
Because he was a useful idiot who has done his job.
Now that he's no longer needed he's just forgotten.
>>
>>8039970
...the entire fucking post you're responding to consists entirely on pointing out bad things about unrestricted capitalism.

Although you've already shown yourself to have zero reading comprehension, as >>8039608 , because instead of addressing the point that was actually made in >>8039577 , it being that political extremism seen in both /pol/acks and tumblrinas alike is bound to eventually fail, for when both of these groups begin failing to shock the masses, they will be revealed as nothing more than dissatisfied teenagers and young adults grasping for purpose and meaning in life through politically extreme ideologies.

Heck, if anything, you just proved the comment right, instead of arguing against what was being said, you just said the guy was "le bluepilled duhmblr femuhnutzi gomminist", and my outrage at your stupidity, if nothing else, just seals the deal, people will get sick of both tumblr's and /pol/'s horseshit.

And then, you'll both be the laughing stock of us all.
>>
>>8036732
>I'm not a pedophile but...
>>
File: 1452890308961.jpg (18KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1452890308961.jpg
18KB, 408x408px
>>8039608
Your problem is that you want so badly to see me as some big bad leftist boogeyman instead of a centrist who thinks you're a simple bitch for using nothing but buzzwords to whinge about the left overusing buzzwords.

Thanks for proving my point to the letter you fucking hair-trigger moron.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.