[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transphobia-related injuries thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

How many of you have been injured/gotten into a fight because you're trans?
What happened? Who was involved? What caused it? Were you 'out' at the time? How old were you etc

Also general transphobia stories.

Closeted ftm living in UK, considering coming out & starting transition but wanna know what kind of fate awaits me.

>current bf says he'd "kill a tranny" if he ever found one
>mum always had cruel things to say about trans people but haven't spoken to her since teens
>everyone who I know isn't transphobic are otherwise mentally ill & I don't get along with them
>feelsbad.jpg

Pic not related
>>
>>8035513
>How many of you have been injured/gotten into a fight because you're trans?
Because I'm trans instead of cis natal sex or instead of cis transitioned sex?
>>
>>8035541

Both, either
>>
>>8035513
>being romantically involved with someone who wants to kill trannies
please consider removing yourself you whirlpool of self-inflicted drama
>>
>>8035513
I injured myself alot. I had a really troubled childhood.
>>
>>8037384

In process of moving out from him tho.
Couldn't before bc we both homeless plebs
>>
>>8035513
move to Norwich, it has the highest per capita of trans people in the country
I'm a total hon and I get misgendered all the time but I don't get any harassment or intimidation ever
>>
>>8035513
UK ftm here too. Passing so I don't have to deal with people trying to guess my sex anymore, which was only ever embarrassing. No violence. I've been shouted at by drunks for being a fag though. That's it.
Hope you manage to get your own place and be independant soon. Good luck.
>>
I haven't really faced anything personally other than someone yelling tranny early on in my transition, but my FTM friend has been spat on and punched,

Which is weird, coz usually FTMs are supposedly meant to have it better than MTFs, I guess I'm just have it lucky or he's unlucky
>>
>>8039184
Was it because he was clocked as FtM?
Or was he considered a cis gay man and basically attacked for being a faggot?
If it's the latter, than it makes much more sense.
>>
>>8039157
'''trans people''' aka cis crossdressers maybe but they're in every liberal university town that pushes everyone to be a queer snowflake
>>
>>8040800
>'''trans people''' aka cis crossdressers
If their natal sex is unpleasant for them they are dysphoric and therefore trans.
>>
>>8040800
no I mean it literally has 10x the referrals to GICs than anywhere else in England, even other liberal university cities
>>
>>8040800
and has *twelve* trans support groups in the same city
>>
>>8035513
>>current bf says he'd "kill a tranny" if he ever found one
That's gross! You got to beat the shit out of that sicko, man.
>>
>>8040877
sorry bud, its a political trend for point scoring oppression and fashion. no medical transition to male or female = not trans, just a political crossdresser
>>
>>8035513
>everyone who I know isn't transphobic are otherwise mentally ill & I don't get along with them
I feel bad for laughing at this
>>
>>8040983
What about people who are dysphoric but can't or don't transition for whatever reason?
>>
>>8041481
we call that cowardice, friendo. they get what they deserve. if your dysphoria is 'people won't use my pronouns or recognise my genderkin as real wah wah uwu' then you ain't trans. if your dysphoria isn't enough to make you transition or suicide, you ain't trans. just a confused life failure.
>>
>>8041481
They are fucked and are doomed to existential death fuck until they can afford their necessities.
>>
>>8041787
>if your dysphoria isn't enough to make you transition or suicide, you ain't trans. just a confused life failure.
[citation needed]
>>
>>8041929
But they're right, anon.
>>
>>8042044
>But they're right, anon.
[citation needed]
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.