[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boys that like makeup?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8253.jpg (426KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8253.jpg
426KB, 1334x750px
Want to see some lovely faces
>>
>>8033204

I'm not feminine enough for makeup and crossdressing. it appeals to me though
>>
>>8033204

that's fucking hot Im gonna fap now thanks
>>
>>8033539
Tommy you really should do it though
>>
I look like a guy tho when I grow my facial hair out. I think it's just a matter of practicing make up.
>>
File: IMG_7982.jpg (78KB, 750x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7982.jpg
78KB, 750x619px
>>8033539

If I can do it, I'm sure you can
>>
>>8033539
This. I have met a lot of guys that are only gender conforming because we are too masculine and/or ugly. I'm both too ugly and too masculine.
>>
>>8037430
>I have met a lot of guys that are only gender conforming because we are too masculine and/or ugly.
How did you discover they didn't want to be gender conforming? How feminine do they want to be? And you personally?
>>
>>8037367
Pretty cute, but the ear ring things are gross
>>
>>8037439
>How did you discover they didn't want to be gender conforming?

They admitted to it.

>How feminine do they want to be? And you personally?

More feminine appearance, make-up,clothes, jewelry. Be a femboy and not look like a hon.
>>
>>8037494
>They admitted to it.
But when? How does a conversation like that come up?

>More feminine appearance,
Even HRT? What about in behavior?
>>
>>8037430
too ugly is the best demographic for makeup in the first place. beautiful people just wear it to look even better
>>
>>8037367
That is one cheesy ass hat Kubo-kun
>>
>>8037507
Not every one that does not like being a blocky,hairy man is a tranny if that is the direction you are going.

The only complaints about behavior is that heteronormity gets pushed into gay relationships so that the more masculine one should be the man in the relationship and be a provider and supporter while the more feminine one just exists for sex.

I'm open about it. I have seen pretty guys on the internet or see clothes and stuff and mentioned that I wish I could wear stuff like that. This has sparked conversations about it.
>>
>>8037530

:/ it's Patricia field
>>
>>8037590
I was just wondering how to find other guys who feel the same as me.

Are you openly gay? That would make it easier to talk about wanting cute clothes irl.

>This has sparked conversations about it.
What do they go like?
>>
>>8037590

I don't really feel masculine and don't really feel too feminine. I like to look more like a guy sometimes and be a slutty fuck boy at the club and make out with guys and sometimes I just want to stay at home in my pikachu onesie and be cute and put make up on and stuff
>>
>>8037622
I'm out. I don't hide it but only bring it up if it is relevant. I have a bracelet on the way. It is rainbow hemp. I will basically be broadcasting at that point.

With guys it is basically complaints of being ugly or to masculine and wishing things were better and talking about guys we have seen.

With girls it is the basic" you don't need to be thin and pretty,do what you want" kind of shit.
>>
>>8037631
It is not about feeling. It is about appearance. If you are bulky,hairy, have a beard, whether you are man or woman, that is masculine.
>>
>>8033204
Do you have any tips? Particularly for boys getting into makeup?
>>
>>8037795
Of course. If you want a quick tip I can give you some basics if you want something consistent and more in depth I can post a link to my YouTube that I just started. I'll be doing tutorials for girls and guys who are transitioning into makeup.
>>
>>8037825
Just some quick tips, I don't want to overwhelm myself with too much information
>>
>>8037834
Ummm okay tip 1: if you shave and have a shadow - use a color corrector on your beard area before applying foundations/ concealer. 2. Invest in a beauty blender (it's like 12-15$, probably can find a cheaper one) it's so much better for application and doesn't make your makeup look caked up/ crunchy and gives a soft blur. 3. If you make a mistake clean up with concealer
>>
>>8037846
Ta very much. Thankfully (well, kinda) I can't grow a beard very well, makes it easy to shave and doesn't leave much, if anything behind
>>
>>8037825
link me to your YT
>>
>>8037900
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP2EG14g_kimKOMW5gtiugA?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1

I'm posting a new video tomorrow of my makeup routine
>>
>>8037953
cool!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.