[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bifags get in here!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: memes.jpg (19KB, 399x295px) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
19KB, 399x295px
Hey bi fags

are you more of a degenerate faggot or more of a filthy breeder?
>>
>>8032912

I don't really have a preference desu. The way in which I'm attracted to men is different to the way I'm attracted to women.
>>
>>8032914
I feel you on that. I prefer women but they do give me different feelings and mindsets.
>>
>>8032912
I would say it is mostly a fifty fifty split. I find it to be pretty mood dependent though. And extremely case by case.
>>
>>8032912
boy that Monsoon was all around great. too bad we had to let 'er rip on him.
>>
>>8032914
Yup. Dunno about you but I also get this distinction with twinks vs other types of guys. Like I feel like I'm attracted to fem guys in the same way I'm into girls, but into manly guys in a different way all together.
>>
>>8032912

Used to be a filthy breeder, moved to degeneracy in my early twenties because i couldn't stand relationships with women. They all fucked me up senpai
>>
>>8032912
I find women prettier and hotter but I want to me cuddled by a man and feel romantic with him.
>>
Depends on my mood
>>
>>8032912
I'm attracted romantically to guys 80% of the time but about 50-50 sexual attraction.
>>
More of a homo to be honest
If my bf wasn't such an amazing man and absolutely perfect for me then I would forever be in limbo of >tfw no gf
When men flirt with me I get absolutely disgusted but when a woman flirts with me I just want her to keep going and treat me like her precious treasure
fuggggg ;___;
>>
Pretty close to 50/50 and it depends on mood. Though I'm gonna comment that at least where I live, women put way more effort into their appearance, so in terms of running into randos on the street I'm more likely to be attracted to a woman because their clothes match and they look like they brushed their hair this morning.
>>
>gay boyfriend might find my bouts of girliness horrible and require me to sorta bottle myself up and, y'know, not bee myself
>bi boyfriend would be a "bi boyfriend"
tough choice
>>
>>8033112
You're a repressed mtf so choose bi boyfriend for someone who likes you being androgynous.
>>
>>8033115
>You're a repressed mtf
Having someone be dogmatic about that would fuck with me as much as anything else would
>>
>>8033252
No dogma, someone who likes you for your mix of masculinity and femininity.
>>
>>8033290
Oh. Y-yeah.
>>
>>8032914
yeah
on seeing a woman only my hindbrain fires up
on seeing a man every other part of my brain except my hindbrain fires up
>>
bi male here. I have three female celebrity crushes and 2-3 real life infatuations, but that's the extent of my liking women.

So I'm bi leaning towards gay. Is it customary for bisexuals to come out? I feel like if I don't I'm living a lie. Problem is most of my family is conservative and close minded.

but I really want a fucking bf if I can't have my infatuation girls.
>>
>>8033413
>but I really want a fucking bf if I can't have my infatuation girls.
>/if/ I can't have my infatuation girls.

See, that's where you're going to scare people. Getting into a relationship is about committing yourself to a person. In short, that person has to be your #1 choice.
>>
>>8033432

They're just a temporary escape to help cope with my solitude until I actually get a guy

should I come out to my family
>>
>>8032912
I'd say i'm 70% men 30% women
>>
h-how about just liking people
>>
>>8033043
Same desu, my weakness is feminine/androgynous guys or twinks.
>>
>>8033787
I like u anon :)
>>
>>8032912
I definitely like men more than women, but I want biological kids so I'll probably end up marrying one. The sooner we can breed babies from two men the better.
>>
>>8032912
i'm kinda 50/50
>>
>>8033386
Can you explain this more?
>>
I have to share this with someone, someone I know is pregnant and is naming their kid MEME. hahahaha
>>
>>8033048
Fuck off bubs.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.