[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cute pretty passing trans girls, how are you gonna cope with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: dress.jpg (298KB, 800x2417px) Image search: [Google]
dress.jpg
298KB, 800x2417px
Cute pretty passing trans girls, how are you gonna cope with aging and losing good looks, specifically when it's the only value you have that people appreciate you for?

I'm a cute passing trans girl. people tell me I have an aesthetic facial structure and I get advances from men every time I travel to the city. Strangers are very nice to me, always helping me, and people randomly smile at me a lot.

Good looks are the only value I have. I'm not extraordinarily intelligent. I haven't done anything to contribute to society besides being a pretty person for people to look at. My plans for the future aren't great: I might just remain a lowly worker for the rest of my life.

When I get old and lose good looks, I won't have any value left. The fact that I don't have a vagina, and even if I get SRS I can't reproduce, means it's impossible for trans girls to become happily married like cis women.
>>
>>8032006
You're screwed. At least old cis women still have value because they can reproduce, but when you get old you'll be nothing.

Might as well kill yourself when you hit 30.
>>
>>8032018
>At least old cis women still have value because they can reproduce,
You might just be the stupidest person I have met on this board.

You realized that as women get older it gets drastically more dangerous for them to have a baby that doesn't have some gross (in terms of scale) deformity.

bottom line is ANYONE who solely values themselves on their ability to reproduce is a worthless human being to begin with.
>>
>>8032006
Pics? And if you're not too old, most women can look nice well into their 30s (Asians even into their 40s). By then, you'll have a career and/or be married and have children. I know you said you can't see yourself having these, but it's still a ways off. Plus, there are many men willing to accept a trans woman and marry her. For kids, you can adopt.
>>
>>8032006
>Cute pretty passing trans girls, how are you gonna cope with aging and losing good looks

like every other fucking women on the planet. looks fade, find a fuckin hobby
>>
>not having hobbies and interests that are interesting
>not developing them during transition
>not focusing on self improvement in any way other than looks
Set yourself up for that one. I'm not worried because I've got a degree, a job that uses it, and some really interesting hobbies that make people like me.
>>
File: IMG_1609.jpg (131KB, 820x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1609.jpg
131KB, 820x904px
*extreme doubt about your attractiveness*
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.