[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me understand why gay people do what they do. I get the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Help me understand why gay people do what they do.

I get the jacking each other off. I get the sucking. I even kind of get the guy doing the fucking, because maybe a hole is a hole sometimes. But I don't understand the guy getting fucked. What's in it for him? I mean you poop from there, it's an exit. Why is there an urge to put something IN there? And of all things to put in there, why another man's dick? And why do you want his dick in there ramming you until he gets off? This doesn't compute for me. I just don't understand gay.

My buddy comes to me today and is telling me he's gay and I'm thinking he's pulling an April Fools on me. A guy I've known for ten years and hang out with all the fucking time, and he basically tells me he wants man dick in his butt. Said he's known for years he likes dudes. Went out with girls and shit. Said he wanted to tell me but he thought I'd react weird.

Fuck yeah it's weird to me. Sorry but I can't understand it. I'm stupid, I'm dumb, nobody called me smart before, whatever. Now he acts all hurt because I don't get it and I feel like a lousy piece of garbage when he's the one confusing me with fake girlfriends and shit. And all I can think is was he checking me out in the showers after practice, then I feel like bigger garbage for saying that.

I don't fucking get it man. Make this make sense to me. I don't even know what to say to this guy now.
>>
guys have a prostate, it's involved in processing semen. When stuff touches it it's a better orgasm than jerking off. It's in your butt
>>
Don't think about it too much, just treat it as information.
>>
>>8031490
>im straight
>anal seems unappealing to me
You don't fucking say!
>>
>>8031529
Even if there's some kind of dude g-spot it's not meant to be touched by dicks, I wouldn't think. Exit, remember.

>>8031532
Can't not think about it, man. I can't. I can't picture some dude on my bro. I feel like I want to punch some guy who would humiliate him like that.

>>8031539
Thanks for the input Louis C.K.
>>
>>8031490

I'm tired so I don't wanna type out a whole long thing right now, but, if you can wrap your head around the fact that roughly 50% of the people you meet generally want to feel a dick inside of them somehow, just try and extend that to someone who only thinks of desire whenever he looks a guy's naked body.

As the fake girlfriends, he probably didn't know either. I can probably guarantee you that he wasn't intentionally trying to fake anyone, and even if he was, the person that he was trying to fake was probably himself. You shouldn't feel bad for "not getting it" or something, this isn't on the test at the end of the semester. Just pretend like you didn't know anything more than you did before, and if he tries to make moves on you just tell him politely that you're not into it. You don't have to understand everything that he does, and you don't have to do everything that he wants you to do if it makes you feel uncomfortable.

Also, in the same way that you might really wanna bang a girl with really great assets, but not be up for a relationship due to her personality or something, the same thing can happen with your friend. He might be checking people out, but the chances are that if he doesn't like the person, or doesn't want to disturb his current relationship with that person, then he probably won't try and go for that relationship. And a gay person checking out the straight person is kinda analogous to a straight person checking out a lesbian or something, except that its far more likely for the person that the gay person is checking out to be straight than for the person that the straight person is checking out to be gay, if you don't specifically know if that person is gay or straight.

If something doesn't make sense, try reversing the situation. However, this really shouldn't change your friendship with him very much, or at least, you should try to keep it from changing your relationship with him very much

...and I guess I wrote too much anyways.
>>
>>8031584
>dude g-spot
Prostate stimulation is a thing in straight guys, although it definitely is in the more kinky area

>I can't picture some dude on my bro.
....Try and imagine it's a really ugly stripper? idk, I don't really know what to tell you besides the fact that of all the things that two grown men can do together, this might not be on the very bottom of the list? Maybe two guys could re-enact war scenes with different colored toenails or something, and I think that would be more weird than two guys getting off with each other.

I'm >>8031598 for reference
>>
>>8031584
>Even if there's some kind of dude g-spot it's not meant to be touched by dicks, I wouldn't think. Exit, remember.
nope shit feels great
>>
Guys fuck girls in their asses too idiot. If anything that is more unnatural than gay sex because females don't have prostates
>>
>>8031634
Okay see it from my point of view though. Like you're on the wrestling team, the other guy has you pinned. Or you're in a fight and the other guy has you down in a headlock. He's owning you. You're his bitch. You don't want to be there.

>>8031669
Girls are used to receiving dicks though.
>>
>>8031709

>Like you're on the wrestling team, the other guy has you pinned. [...] You don't want to be there.

So if a grill pins you down and grinds on your cock you feel weird about that too? Straights are fuckin weird man
>>
>>8031709
If you're fucking someone you want them to be there. It's possible to be dominant while taking it up the ass
Also, yes girls are used to it but IN THEIR CUNT and NOT their asshole because, unlike men, they cannot get any sexual stimulation in their ass
>>
>>8031490
>But I don't understand the guy getting fucked
Prostate stimulation can cause intense orgasms.

>and he basically tells me he wants man dick in his butt.
Not necessarily. Plenty of gay guys don't like anal sex.
Plus being gay isn't about just wanting sex with guys, it's also about wanting to have a romantic relationship with men instead of women.

>Now he acts all hurt because I don't get it
What more is there for you to "get," he's a guy that likes guys. Just think about it like he's a guy with a type. Some guys are into tall blond girls with big boobs, and your friend is probably into ripped guys.
Unless he propositioned you you're overthinking things, and besides it's fine for you not to understand everything.

>And all I can think is was he checking me out in the showers after practice, then I feel like bigger garbage for saying that.
Are you even sure he was checking you out in the first place? I mean think about it you're not attracted to every woman you've come across before right, so chances are he might not even be into you.
You've checked out girls before that weren't interested in you right? Worst case scenario it's the same thing for him; and every gay guy understands what it's like to be friend zoned by a straight guy so don't feel bad over any of that.

>I don't even know what to say to this guy now.
You don't have to say anything. If you want to still be friends with him say the same stuff you said to him before.
If you feel like you have to say something about it, then just tell him you "don't really understand it all, and you don't care if he's into guys."

>>8031584
>I can't picture some dude on my bro. I feel like I want to punch some guy who would humiliate him like that.
>adlock. He's owning you. You're his bitch. You don't want to be there.
Again your friend might not even be into anal, "power bottoms" are a thing, and trust me there are far grosser things two consenting adults could be doing with each other.
>>
>>8031490
It kinda sounds like you don't know how the human body works.
Also, you are only seeing this from your perspective and exsperiences. Your friend isn't the same as you. They may have similar tastes in music or games but even if your budy was straight you guys wouldn't like the same things about women most of the time.
You don't need to understand how he has sex (also, he might be a top for all you know) just like you don't need to know how your mom and dad or your sister or your mail man or your Uncle Jim has sex. You acknowledge that it's a thing and move on. Don't dwell.
Also, there are women that enjoy anal sex too.
The ass is packed with nerves aside from there being a prostate in dudes.
>>
>>8031731
>Straights are fuckin weird man
Been saying this for years.

I mean their entire sexuality is just weird.
>Gay men like men
>straight women like men
>lesbian women like women that look like men
>straight men likes gurls
They pursue weird deviant sex shapes because they're all perverts.
>>
>>8034778
You sound like one of those gay dudes who gives the rest of us a bad name with straight dudes.

Straight dudes are the natural human design who carry the species. Straight dudes must exist, they must be attracted to women, they must fend off other males to ensure their DNA creates offspring, they must fend off other males to ensure their offspring grow and survive to adulthood. That's how nature works. Not even bi dudes fit this model because the majority of them would allow another man to sleep with their female. A built-in cucking mechanism.

Gay dudes are the genetic or psychological abnormalities. I fully accept the fact that in terms of the human species that I carry no weight in helping it survive. In the face of planetary cataclysm I would likely still have no desire to procreate and save the species, though I might be encouraged to against my own desires to diversity the genetic pool.
>>
>>8031490
1. Not all gay people like getting fucked in the ass.
2. Plz ignore the retards who justify their weird desire to get fucked in the ass to get prostate stimulation. Like 99.9% of the time there is no prostate stimulation and even when there is having your dick touched feels way better than having your prostate hit.
They like getting ass fucked because they are weird, not only gay men like being ass fucked, straight men do too.
3. Don't try to understand other people's dodgy sexual preferences. There are way too many of them to even give a shut about any of them. As long as he's not chasing you who cares?
>>
>>8034931
Until we face Japan levels of population crises I can not honestly give a shit about passing on genes or """""""""helping humanity survive""""""""""
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.