[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you a real man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 4

File: 1487417116439.png (137KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487417116439.png
137KB, 500x250px
Are you a real man?
>>
File: 1435980158669.gif (1MB, 736x627px) Image search: [Google]
1435980158669.gif
1MB, 736x627px
i have a penis so yeah im a real man
>>
File: we are number hon.jpg (40KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
we are number hon.jpg
40KB, 625x415px
well, technically, uh... nah
>>
I'm a trans man
>>
>>8030240
>was skinny and weak in school
>tired of being bullied
>get a gym membership
>it doesn't help, trainer says I should see a doctor
>doctor says testosterone was low, gives me bi-monthly injections
>spend two years since then becoming what I should have been when I was younger
>after the first six months of developing body, meet several men there who I have various degrees of sexual contact with
>gives me confidence in appearance
>find a girlfriend, have sex with her regularly
>still having sex with men when desire hits
>find out one of those men has a trans girlfriend
>he introduces me
>start having sex with her while he watches
>girlfriend wonders why I smell like perfume
>decide fuck it, tell her the truth
>think she's going to leave me because cheating and gay stuff
>she gets mad, jealous, thinks it's her fault, asks me not to leave her
>bewildered by this reaction
>can't help it, keep having sex with trans girl because she's wild
>girlfriend stops asking me if I was with anyone else, starts doing more in bed

Don't even give zero fucks about male privilege. Social justice is for the weak and only uttered by women who don't have a strong man.
>>
>>8030240
>masculine
>muscular
>Dominant
>Top
>Tall
>Bronze/olive skin
>some body hair
>beard

Yes I am a real man.
>>
>>8030240

I have no penis but my mustache keeps coming back. How real of a man am I?
>>
>>8031077
>how real of a man am I

You can be my bitch (if you want).
>>
>>8031037
Literal biscum.
Like by the definition.
>>
>>8031107
You can be jealous all fucking day but I'd fuck you and your boyfriend and your mom and you'd all thank me for it.
>>
>>8031142
I'd fuck you bro, I wana assert my dominance over you, my cock is rock bro
>>
>>8031183
That's more like it. If a guy thinks he can pound it then I let him.
>>
>>8030240
I don't feel the need to resort to macho posturing to prove my masculinity, because I'm secure in it.
>>
Anyone who promotes ideas like "real man" and "real woman" are defeating their own argument and reinforcing sexist standards. No different from idiots who call homophobes repressed faggots, invoking homophobia to attack a homophobe, it's fucking stupid.
>>
>5'2
>~100 lbs
>weak af
>submissive
>soft features

no thats why i transitioned
>>
>>8031037
Being a man means accepting that you'll be a disposable slave for society. Your only purpose is simply to do what society tells you to do, and never complain about anything that happens to you. Being a woman means you have been redpilled enough to realize that females literally have everything in life easier. Women are pampered and adored by society, giving them preferential treatment and free welfare for life. Therefore being a women is freedom.
>>
>>8030365
>posts an anime
You're obviously a girl at heart.
>>
>>8032769
what does it mean when this is a major part of why you wish you were a girl?
>>
>>8032849
I want that female privilege bro! Goddamn being treated like a literal princess must be nicer than being a manly peasant who works to maintain society without receiving any thanks.
>>
>>8032859
so so much this. i'd be so happy and thankful and i'd actually respect my man for being what he is and do my best to support him.
>>
>>8030240
Not really I appear to be one on the outside but I'm repressing as hard as can be and would kill to be a girl
>>
>>8032849
>>8032859

Ya'll fags are gay. We might be on hard mode but if you play it right you have ultimate control because we are smart/competent enough to do whatever we are capable of.

Whatever women do it's ultimately to get cock.
>>
>>8032978
if you can do anything why are you stuck on hardmode?
>>
>>8032983

The game always has better rewards on hard mode. I'd rather be a slave to society than a slave in my home. Ya'll chuck bitch boys. I'm the king in my castle and the queen knows it.

If you make sure she understand she can be replaced at a moments notice she'll literally do just about whatever you want.

Don't take no shit from hoes or bitch.

>inb4 virgin fag

I'm married with a prenup agreement .

Feels goodman.jpeg
>>
>>8032989
you're a donkey boasting about how he gets given bigger carrots and hit with a stick less.
>>
>>8033000

And you're a bitch who'd rather stay at home and do whatever you want only to ultimately take it in the ass by a more deserving man.

You obviously don't know and probably will never know the feeling of working a job you like to provide for a bitch you love to fuck and holding the power to provide what she wants and saying no. Deciding how life is going to play out for the two of you, it's pure power.

There's a reason women make such a big deal about their ability to say no to sex it's literally the only power they hold.

If you see the game for what it is, it's easy mode.
>>
>>8033026
>by a more deserving man.
more deserving of what? cucking himself to please me and support me? no argument there! your wish is exactly what you deserve!
>>
>>8033031

Still not seeing the game how it is bitchboy. You put out or you go homeless.
>>
File: 1468235548232.png (117KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1468235548232.png
117KB, 500x381px
>>8031037

Do you just go to a doctor like ''Yeah I kinda look like a faggot and I don't like it, give me testosterone pls?'' and they'll actually do it lel? Also
>Used to be tinny weak faggot
>Got on roids
>Now is a raging biscum cunt
>mfw

>>8032731
Literally this.
>>
>>8033033
you work all day to support her and she gets to just have sex? real good deal you got there!
>>
>>8033074

Nah, house has to be spotless, clothes cleaned. Dishes washed, food cooked. You don't seem to understand. I'll take on society as long as she takes on the home. In return she gets to have downtime at home but I get to plow when I decide to and I literally dictate her life. She doesn't like it? There's the door. My life, my way.
>>
>>8033101
>but I get to plow when I decide to and I literally dictate her life. She doesn't like it?
what's not to like? you're freeing her from everything.
>>
>>8033113
And he's only master in his mind. Sounds like a duck stuck in the 40s. Guarantee his "house servant wife" will be black bred and take op for half his assets before long. God I'm glad I'm not a straightfag
>>
>>8033113

To some girls it's too submissive, they don't like that they have no say in my decision. It's mostly these millennial fuckwits. They want the man to make the money But also get to decide how the man spends the money.

Good lifelong women are hard to find. My girlfriend before the wife was good for the first couple years but then she started getting "empowered" so I made her hit the bricks. She had to move back in with her sister. Last I heard she's blowing some dealer now.
>>
>>8033120

Prenup cuck. Stay jealous.
>>
>>8033120
>take op for half his assets before long.
but he's got a prenup agreement >>8032989 :^)

just because he's a slave to society doesn't stop him being king in hit home! (his own words)

he can do whatever he's capable of! hard mode rewards are better!
>>
>>8033134
>They want the man to make the money But also get to decide how the man spends the money.
welcome to the 20th century.

>Last I heard she's blowing some dealer now.
still getting exactly what she wants in exchange for putting out. and you're still a slave on hardmode.

>>8033135
>cuck
pot, kettle.
>>
>>8033142

Man you need to just go MtF If you think she's the one who's lucky. Women are accessories to men, nothing more. You make the life, you pick a women that fits it.

I couldn't stand being nothing but an accessory.
>>
>>8033161
i couldn't stand being a slave stuck on hardmode forever dedicating his life to someone else's pleasure.
>>
>>8033165

House in my name, car in my name, employees under my leadership, wife under my dick.

Yeah I'm a slave alright.
>>
>>8033161
Just come out already
>>
>>8033185
you are the one who called yourself a slave
>The game always has better rewards on hard mode. I'd rather be a slave to society than a slave in my home.

good donkey! you're king of the field! all those donkeys getting smaller carrots are cucks! you do the most work and get the biggest rewards, like being hit with sticks less than all the rest!

cuckold.
>>
>>8033201

Pragmatically were all slaves to someone unless you are one of the lucky few who are hyper rich. If you don't want to be a slave become homeless or live with your parents. It sounds like they raised you with the expectation of living with them for the rest of their lives anyway.

If you don't like the idea of being a master of your fate then become a women or kill yourself.
>>
>>8033135
>Stay jealous.
you couldn't pay me to want to be a slave.

nor can you con me into it, apparently.
>>
>>8033220
Women own businesses and run their own law firms in this age. You honestly sound like some low class dumbass.
>>
>>8033226

You act like its the norm. Most businesses are run by males. Most women would stay home if the socioeconomic climate would foster the behavior.

Read your history, I employe you to read some tidbits from Robert reich he has the figures to show that women entered the workforce due to economic necessity NOT feminism.
>>
>>8033220
>If you don't want to be a slave become homeless or live with your parents.
or be a woman and date a guy
>>
>>8033243
More women graduated college then men for several years. It is the norm and becoming more of the norm. Your single mindedness regarding sex roles will be your undoing eventually.
>>
>>8033253
>More women graduated college then men for several years.
they don't go on to become businesswomen or politicians though. they go on to become housewives or human resource managers or whatever other overpaid nonjob was invented to get women into the "workforce".
>>
>>8033253

Who said anything about graduating college. It's no surprise that record number of unemployable college graduates are "on the market" when women are graduating at record numbers. Sorry that women's study and art degree aren't doing shit for you honey.
>>
>>8033226
>You honestly sound like some low class dumbass.
he knows deep down he's a slave but rather than admit it and deal with it he takes the comfortable option of denying it and convincing himself he likes it this way. in other words, a cuck.

it's a form of repression.
>>
>>8033260

Wow someone else in this thread that knows what e fuck they're talking about.
>>
>>8033260
If you actually look at everything as some ladder climbing career/sex battle you vs everyone I honestly pity you. That's like saying they artificially created jobs for blacks and minorities or gays desu
>>
>>8033263
>Sorry that women's study and art degree aren't doing shit for you honey.
Never mind, you're the one paying for them through your taxation for student loans that will never be paid back, and bailouts for banks when the loans aren't repaid, and all the other taxpayer funded perks students get.

But keep telling yourself you're the one in charge because you have an untested prenup with the woman who gets the most of your earnings.
>>
>>8033271
>else
don't go too far
>>
>>8033272
>That's like saying they artificially created jobs for blacks and minorities or gays desu
well there are affirmative action quotas.

but besides those, no, blacks and minorities and gays can get the same jobs as normal men.

look at the jobs women take and you'll see the same isn't true there.
>>
>>8033274

Lol your obviously trying to tilt me but it's not working. I'm actually 100% ok with paying taxes. As I said, everyone's a slave to someone. I'd rather maximize my power and responsibility than shrink at the sight of it like a women.
>>
>>8033272

>mfw this is said and affirmative action is a thing.

Ya'll have been drinking the Kool-aid too much.
>>
>>8033297
>I'm actually 100% ok with paying taxes.
another way in which your cucking yourself to women.

>As I said, everyone's a slave to someone.
i wouldn't call having a man wrapped around your little finger and giving you everything there is to give "slavery", even if you do sleep with him.

>I'd rather maximize my power and responsibility
good for you and the woman you serve.
>>
>>8033316

As long as she keep my house clean, my clothes clean, my dishes clean, cooks the food and fucks when I say I have no problem with whatever delusion she's telling herself to make herself feel like she has the long end of the stick. She spends without my consent then she's finding someone else to mooch off of.
>>
>>8033343
>whatever delusion she's telling herself to make herself feel like she has the long end of the stick
kek. look who's talking!

>She spends without my consent then she's finding someone else to mooch off of.
why would she care? trust me, as someone who would love to be in her position i would be happy never so much as catching sight of your wallet.
>>
>>8033343
It takes like an hour to clean a house, that's round the clock nothing to do but relax and play video games. Sign me up, I'll be your buttslave
>>
>>8033041
>being this jealous of a real man
>>
>>8033356
>>8033387
>cuck stops responding
really activates the almonds
>>
>>8033387
As long as you also cook 2-3 meals a day, wash my car once a month, and give cuddles on demand, you're hired.
Holding a light while I do mechanical stuff might also be on the cards.
>>
>>8032769
>>8032849
If you're a trans girl, you need to be very pretty/cute to get female privilege though.

Trans girls are still inherently more disposable than cis girls because they can't reproduce. But if you're very pretty/cute, people will have more sympathy for you, strangers will help you more, be more hesitant to send you to die for society.

Now if you're an ugly masculine hon, people won't give a shit about you, transition or not.
>>
>>8034366
>If you're a trans girl, you need to be very pretty/cute to get female privilege though.
this hurts.

>be more hesitant to send you to die for society.
it's so hateful knowing your very existence and life are less valued.
>>
>>8030240
yes, i am real man (no)
>>
>>8034366
>If you're a trans girl, you need to be very pretty/cute to get female privilege though.
Same as if you're a cis female. Ugly women don't have privilege.

Generally, the cuter you are, the more 'female' privilege you'll get.
> TFW I'll never be cute enough to get free shit just for being cute
> TFW I'll always be stuck chasing after cute people
>>
>>8033272
You should stop chugging down those blue pills, dude.
>>
>>8034442
>Ugly women don't have privilege.
You are massively underestimating the extent of female privilege. It's not just bigger tips and having doors held open for you.
>>
>>8030240
wut?
I thought "male privilege" was like the foundation of "toxic masculinity"?
Someone explain this SJW gibberish, please.
>>
>>8033201
Everyone's a slave to society, retard.
Unless you feel like going full mountain man mode.
>>
>>8034660
I don't get it either. I'm not sure anyone does they're just buzzwords.
>>
>>8034753
good donkey!
>>8033101
>>8033113
>>8033120
>>
>>8034660
What they mean is a man who makes women or gay man cream themselves just from his looks is toxic, because any man who looks like that doesn't put up with the bullshit of an SJW cunt because he can literally fuck her entire family and they would fight over him.
>>
>>8034862
>attractive people are all sociopaths that only care about fucking and dominating everyone they see
>everyone would just be receptive to someone like that
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.