[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't she pass despite FFs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2383.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2383.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
She had ffs with Ousterhout before he retired. No offense meant, byut I see a man
>>
Either the surgeon botched his job or there was not much to work with in the first place. It's that simple.
>>
>>8029677
Her forehead is the only problem, if she got her hairline lowered she'd be fine. And honestly, she passes fine in that picture. She's just not very pretty, but most cis women aren't very pretty without makeup.
>>
File: IMG_2381.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2381.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
Another pic
>>
You guys are stupid. You think that simply a bad nose job will clock her? It's the size of her head and expanded facial planes. If you faggots say that this freak looks like a normal woman, you have incredibly low standards.
>>
>png
Learn your file formals stupid tranny.
>>
>>8029677
I see Elrond.
>>
File: image.gif (4MB, 2600x2600px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4MB, 2600x2600px
>>8029780
Don't tell me what to do
>>
>>8029763
*sigh*

its not about low standards you stupid fucking cunt.

its that the gp, you know, the real world, when you leave the fucking house and you go places where there are people, that girl most likely passes the majority of the time in the eyes of most people.

for fucks sake there are cis girls who arent passable either, i've met several genetic girls who were believed to be men by many others.

the chick on the pic most likely passes the majority of the time as i said. the op pic is unflattering, however on the second pic she's totes fine.

you guys are overreacting as always.

truth is that 4chan knows fuck about what it takes to pass in public.

of course for fag tranny experts and other trannies she doesnt pass. but for an ordinary person she most likely does. and thats what matters.

i posted in the "pass or nah" thread once. "SORRY U DONT PASS!!!11" said everyone. when irl i get mistaken to be a gg all the fucking time even though i havent even started transitioning.

so my advice for beginners is dont come for advice to 4chan. 4chan is a place for insecure lowlife fucks. experiment irl instead, that's how you will know for sure, and thats what counts, not what a bunch of tranny chaser internet nobodies have gotta say.
>>
>>8029780
png is lossless, fucking retard.
>>
>>8030090
Yes, that's exactly why you shouldn't use it to save real-life photos, or especially screenshots of photos that were undoubtedly saved as jpg, fuckward.
>>
>>8030124
If you want to preserve quality, you use lossless.
>>
>>8029677
what the fuck are you on about, I'd never have guess she was born male.
>>
>>8030149
>If you want to preserve quality
And I can't see why you'd want that here, especially not at the cost of 10 times the filesize.
>>
File: 1467081270353.jpg (18KB, 244x300px) Image search: [Google]
1467081270353.jpg
18KB, 244x300px
>>8030159
>>
>>8029753
female alien
>>
She doesn't pass because her maxilla is set back - making her face concave. She need lefort 2 or even 3.

>>8029728
It depend on race/ethnicity
>>
>>8029677
>>8029753
M-Michael Jackson?
>>
>>8029780
file formals, faggot? Why don't you just eat shit and die, you worthless fag?
>>
>>8030087
it is for worthless, disgusting, pieces of shit of autogynephiles like yourself that FFS doesn't progress, because you guys have fucking low standars. You fucking piece of shit, who the fuck mistakes you for a genetic female? Someone who is blind, idiot? Or maybe they are just placating you, you dumb ass. I am sick and tired of faggots like you underestimating the ability that cis people have to clock someone. You fucking delusional stupid freak I hope a truck runs you over, you bastard
>>
the fact that you know she is trans and had ffs is obviously going to skew your perception...
>>
>>8032477
do you just live on hatred? go die in a pit somewhere and make the world better.
>>
>>8032464
Says a mouthbreathing retard.
>>
Maybe better makeup would help and if she brushed her hair. Frizzy hair looks gross in cis women too
>>
>>8032477
you sound like a mad overweight cis TERF
>>
>>8029677
>Ousterhout
Butcherhout
>>
>>8029677
>>8029753
???
Looks like a girl to me
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.