[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to delete dad belly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: ss+(2017-04-01+at+01.13.59).jpg (36KB, 322x369px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-04-01+at+01.13.59).jpg
36KB, 322x369px
How does one deal with a dad belly. what kind of exercises or diets would you recommend to start to burn off belly fat aside from starving myself.
>>
find someone who loves your dad belly
>>
Restrict your daily caloric intake and do cardio.

It sucks. It's boring and it sucks, but it's the tried and true method. Go to /fit/, read the sticky, stick to the plan. There is no fast track to this, unfortunately.
>>
Should probably post my stats too since I'm not entirely sure what a common stomach size is. Is this bad?
>5" 8
>185 but I'm working on it
>waist 31
>hip 41
waist to hip bmi of .71
>>
don't eat, silly
>>
>>8028431

I've tried not eating ;_; it only makes my stomach smaller for as long as I don't eat
>>
>>8028441
>>8028431

My scientific discovery also tells me that I cant not eat forever, which kinda sucks.
>>
File: what.jpg (548KB, 962x1600px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
548KB, 962x1600px
>>8028409
>5" 8
>185

Congrats, you're fat
>>
>>8028490

Yea I know .. I'm working on it though. also 41 hips all that fat is there. which may or may not be a bad thing
>>
>>8028518
post ass
>>
>>8028447

Take in less calories, continue eating enough nutrients. Aim for a diet that you will be able to remain healthy on forever, not a temporary diet. If you don't know how, research. If you try and it fails, try harder, measure better, whatever. It's not really complicated. Stop thinking about stupid temporary stuff and excuses and just aim for the sort of lifestyle that keeps a good-looking healthy person good-looking and healthy. People who look good aren't usually in terrible pain or badly malnourished because of it. You don't have to punish yourself or damage yourself. You just have to do good things instead of the stupid things you're currently doing.
>>
you can't spot reduce, so you're going to have to lose weight everywhere by burning more calories than you consume. make sure you get enough protein so you're body doesn't decide to break down muscle to meet it's minimum requirements leaving you skinnyfat. at minimum do some bodyweight exercises to help maintain muscle mass. doing core exercises will help tighten your weak distended midsection as well. add cardio to hasten the weight loss process or at least give you freedom to eat more and not feel deprived. lastly as >>8028407 says, read the sticky on /fit/
>>
>>8028518

Everything is a bad thing, on a fat person. You have a dad belly, so you're disgusting. You might be super-hot... later. But now you are disgusting. You have to learn to care about "later" enough to get there, instead of eating your feelings or whatever right now.

If none of this works out for you, there's also the option of ending your life. In that case, please consider trying to take out some other fatties with you. There are more and more of you and it's becoming really oppressive for the rest of us. And stinky. You people stink.
>>
>>8028629
Sheesh I don't even look that fat.. not excuse still. I've really been trying to turn things around. going to the gym regularly and eating healthier.
but I'll look into /fit/
>>8028523
no
>>
>>8028653
>Sheesh I don't even look that fat..

Not fat enough to be disgusting? Yes you do, unless either there's a lot more muscle in you than the thread seems to suggest, or the numbers you posted are incorrect after all.

Act like a fit person and you'll become one. Don't worry about how you do or don't look now, because that way lies nothing but delusion or pain (because you look bad now).
>>
>>8028409
memetards don't know what they're talking about. there's plenty of research that shows HWR is a better indicator of cardiovascular health, at least in terms of heart attack risk.

i would recommend stretches, walking, sprints, and taking care of your joints in general because you do have a big ass. i know endomorphs who are decently physically fit. nothing is good enough for the people here because they're misanthropic assholes who are happy to lift weights until they herniate disks and fuck up their joints for muh honor culture.

the big issue might be that you start accumulating stomach fat once your metabolism slows down.
>>8028629
>31 inch waist is a dad bod

why don't you stay in mascgen or repression gen, or go to another board?
>>
>>8028389
https://www.drmcdougall.com/health/education/
https://nutritionfacts.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSESlFlS7pU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9LMezWH5DA
>>
>>8029140
>lift weights until they herniate disks and fuck up their joints

that only happens to morons who have bad form
>>
belly is almost always the last to go in men
I'm 60kg lighter than last year and my belly is still here, just gotta keep going
>>
Should also probably mention I'm mtf.
>Ewww mtf with dad belly
probably the only reason why I'm posting here and not /fit/
I'm hoping hrt would work against my belly. I guess my question is, how is the fat distribution going to be, better or worst, where and should I be working out before hand ?
>>
>>8028389
Eat fucking vegetables, exercise, quit sugar.
>>
>>8029919
it doesn't matter if you are mtf, /fit/ even has its own resident mtf in powerlifting general by the name of trappy-chan. the hormones will obviously alter your fat distribution but if your genetics predispose you to deposit the fat in your abdomen it wouldn't matter as much regardless of whether or not you were female to begin with. and even if your genetics are right you will still carry fat in your belly if you are heavy enough, so it behooves you to get in shape. it will help regulate your mood as well which as a trans you probably need.
>>
>>8028389
hot tb-
>>8029919
>mtf
nvm
>>
>>8028389
improve your Diet and walk everyday
t.someone who is trying to get lean for summer.
>>
>>8028409
>tfw 5'10 and over 200
Your probably good but your still at least 15 pounds overweight unless you've been lifting for a very long time/
>>
>>8028389
situps
>>
>>8029140

OP said xe had a dad belly. Regardless, 185 lb at 5'8" is waaay too much, barring heavy musculature.

OP is surely concerned about appearance and health, not just health. Also, who cares about lifting weights when the main goal is to lose fat. You're just lobbing shots at straw men because you're too bitter over "honor culture" (???) to stay on topic.

Also:
> that shows HWR is a better indicator of cardiovascular health,

Better... than what? You can't even keep your sentences straight. You don't matter.
>>
File: 1463755484539.jpg (29KB, 328x271px) Image search: [Google]
1463755484539.jpg
29KB, 328x271px
>>8034273
>Also, who cares about lifting weights when the main goal is to lose fat. You're just lobbing shots at straw men because you're too bitter over "honor culture" (???) to stay on topic.
Lifting weights actually burns a lot of calories.
There's merit behind weight lifting as a means of weight loss.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.