[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-LGBT here. How do you guys avoid getting genocided? I mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: TERFs.png (185KB, 897x647px) Image search: [Google]
TERFs.png
185KB, 897x647px
Non-LGBT here. How do you guys avoid getting genocided?

I mean even some radical feminists want to wipe you off the Earth how do you cope
>>
Gay here. Just lots of practice.
When you live knowing everyone will brand you as your sexual orientation before anything else, that you are seen as objectively inferior (hardly even human) by society, and that even your own parents resent your non-child-bearing existence, you get used to it. Threats of being beaten up, beheaded, burned, and bombed just become part of what you expect from this world and you acclimatise to it.
>>
>>8028274
By opposing feminism however I can.
>>
>>8028274
>How do you guys avoid getting genocided?
Simply by being unable to be genocided.
It's literally impossible.
>>
>>8028274
Some of this>>8028344
A lot of this >>8028565
A bit of this >>8028415
But most of all, the people who want to kill us that bad tend to be fat weirdos with no idea how to kill stuff. We're not in that much danger, especially in the West.
>>
>>8028274
Plenty of us get murdered. You just have to learn to avoid blacks and conservatives, which are ironically almost identical when it comes to their fear of homosexuality.
>>
>>8028600
Not ironic at all, and you could have just said conservatives - homophobic blacks and homophobic white conservatives have basically the same mental complex that causes them to hate gays. It's all rooted in ``traditional values" and ultimately, insecurity. Blacks may tend to vote for the Democrats since they're the party that does more to appeal to minorities, but that doesn't mean all of those minorities themselves have a predominantly leftist mindset.
>>
File: 1c7acb04.jpg (133KB, 610x657px) Image search: [Google]
1c7acb04.jpg
133KB, 610x657px
>>8028344
>threats of being beaten up, beheaded, burned, and bombed
unless you live in some islamic shithole that is virtually nonexistent
>>
Buy a lot of guns and shoot people who fuck with you
>>
>feminists
>accomplishing anything
>>
>>8030385
pink pistols
>>
>>8028575
This, desu

Just have to avoid blacks and you're mostly fine.

Outside of shitholes where everyone is genocided by religion and shit, it's mostly blacks killing gays, so all you got to do is stay the heck away from them, then they just go back to killing each other.

Avoiding black areas and just not being a flamer is usually enough to not get killed.
>>
>>8030385
I live in the UK
I can't even carry around pepper spray because it's illegal to have a weapon for self-defence
>>
>>8032372
>implying feminists haven't been amazingly successful at screwing over men and protecting female privilege
>>
>>8032852
Sure.

If female privilege is losing the choice to not work and becoming unable to ever be happy, then feminism was immensely successful.
>>
>>8030383
you've never been to rural england have you
>>
By the mere UN definition of genocide, it is impossible to genocide gays.
It'll be mass murder at best.

Maybe if you based it on gay culture you could fit the UN definition, but only Canada and maybe the Netherlands would go along with that reasoning.
>>
I pray for death every day desu.
>>
>>8033070
>but only Canada and maybe the Netherlands would go along with that reasoning.
The truth stays true no matter how few say it.
>>
>>8033088
It would just be arguing semantics with potential legal implications.
>>
>>8032835
>>8033044

Or rural Scotland for that matter. Here most of them still use dogs and shit.

Get a big-ish dog. Nobody fucks with a big dog owner.
>>
>>8028274
I hide in the mountains oy wyoming.
>>
>>8028274
I buy guns, lots of ammo, work out and train for the impending war to purge the Communists and Kebabs.

>not being a tranny operator
What are you, a faggot?
>>
>>8032835
>>8033044
>>8033302

Yeah it's shit here in the UK. Weapon laws are so incredibly open ended here, literally anything can count so long as it's brandished in an offensive manner. If the police find out you're carrying around something for self defense, even just a heavy torch, you will get hit with an offensive weapons charge.

Your mostly fine in the cities (so long as they don't have a particularly large migrant population anyways) but once you go rural it's hit or miss.

Getting /fit/, having some sorts of fighting training and getting a big dog is really all you have. If you have the money to get it trained properly as a guard dog, great, if not then so long as it looks good you should be fine. Bull mastiff/terrier, rottwreiler, german shephard etc. Again, if you have the money you can get something really big, like a wolfhound, which can fuck up pretty much anything. Having said that, the dangerous dog act can be a real pain in the ass, and I wouldn't be surprised if your attacker could manage to get your dog put down for defending you.

So yeah, it's shit here in the UK. Wouldn't ya know it, I got pretty jealous of the american right to bear arms I had been raised to laugh at once I realised the realities of being publically gay.
>>
>>8033827
tfw no flecktarn skirt to oper8 in
>>
>>8032852
The existence of ``female privilege" is almost 100% due to men, not feminists.

>>8032860
>the choice to not work
Women still have that choice, it's just that they do now ALSO have the choice to work, if they want to. Women not having to work is a large part of ``female privilege", indeed, if someone was intending to eliminate female privilege, they'd want women to be FORCED to work, just like men are.

>becoming unable to ever be happy,
Women aren't any less happy than they were before feminism, it's just that now we hear what women ACTUALLY have to say about things, rather than just letting men speak for them.
>>
File: What the Ever Living Fuck.jpg (150KB, 396x1076px) Image search: [Google]
What the Ever Living Fuck.jpg
150KB, 396x1076px
>>8028274
Bi here, I blend in until the S-jews start rounding up straight people, then go full on flamer
>>
>>8034330
>The existence of ``female privilege" is almost 100% due to men, not feminists.
[citation needed]
>>
It's like how all the jews want to exterminate the gentiles. You just don't care or don't consider it. Everyone is wiped off the Earth eventually
>>
>>8032770
Never relax around blax
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.