[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"gay" Rights?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Why would a sexual fetish confer extra human rights or privileges on someone? As if being human wasn't enough?

I never understood why , for example , a pederast would lobby for legalizing his fetish and forcing governments to recognize pederast marriage.

Whence cometh this "gay" rights rhetoric? What next?
>>
>>8027605
Bepниcь нa cocaч, пидopaхa
>>
>>8027605
This is some weak bait but I'm bored enough. What rights are gay people trying to get that straights do not have?

Why should someone's belief in fairy tales grant them special rights?
>>
File: 1490707184600.jpg (119KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1490707184600.jpg
119KB, 625x626px
>>8027605
>>
>>8027738

For example changing marriage to accommodate their sexual fetish. Why would we allow pederast marriage for instance just cause someone is oriented to fetishize such relations isn't a good argument. Or necrophiliacs, like they are trying to normalize in Sweden.

>>8027738

If you think God and morality are fairy tales then so are "human rights" , you have no foundation for them. So your position eats itself.
>>
File: 1424559150034.jpg (36KB, 279x276px) Image search: [Google]
1424559150034.jpg
36KB, 279x276px
>>8027605
>whence cometh
>>
>>8030382
What part of consenting adults do you not understand? Why block consenting adults?
>>
>>8030382
I base my morality on the understanding of cause and effect. Human rights are a social contract between the government and citizenry. No mythology needed.
>>
>>8030672

Cause and effect is just what IS.
is =/= ought.
Fallacy.

Social contracts are arbitrary without a metaphysical grounding in morality.
>>
>>8030659

Consent is not sufficient in itself to qualify good behavior. We can consent to incest and necrophilia and being cannibalized.
>>
>>8030961
>incest
>necrophilia
>cannibalism
literally none of these things are morally wrong
>>
>>8030382
It's simple, we perceive that human rights exist because we have made them ourselves. Our morality as a society or race comes from the culture, not the religion.
>>
>>8030911
"Ought" arises from avoiding those things that are likely to lead to a negative outcome. If I point a gun at my head and pull the trigger, then I am very likely to die. That's pure causal analysis. But when we bring in the fact that I don't want to die, that leads to the conclusion that I ought not to aim a gun at my head and pull the trigger. Any sense of "ought" that is totally divorced from causation is utterly meaningless, because the behavior driven by that "ought" is no better than chance to lead to positive outcomes.
>>
everybody in this thread is a retard who needs to realise that morality doesn't matter.
>>
>>8030911
>Social contracts are arbitrary without a metaphysical grounding in morality.
Indeed, whatever could we do without a skyfairy telling us to rape and pillage?
>>
>>8030382
>For example changing marriage to accommodate their sexual fetish.
So what you take for "special rights" is just "right to be married"?

From the start the law wasn't supposed to differentiate between men and women, so there's no shit like "everyone has the same right... to marry the other gender" and you'd only think ilke that if you're an autistic fat kid.

Also don't bother with pedos, we hate them here.
>>
File: 1482914303882224.jpg (8KB, 197x239px) Image search: [Google]
1482914303882224.jpg
8KB, 197x239px
>>8027605
Homosexuality isn't a sexual fetish. If you weren't inflected with the disease of religion then you'd know this. As a Doctor, I can confirm this and urge you to take your Domestos.
>>
>>8030911
>Christian "morality"

Make serious consideration to killing yourself
>>
>>8030911
>Social contracts are arbitrary
Yep, that is life. Religion continues because people fear death and irrelevance. You are not important. Yeshua was not the son of YHWH. Human life is not inherently valuable. One day you will die and eventually be forgotten.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.