[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im pretty sure ive become more retarded after starting hrt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: hrto.png (91KB, 218x186px) Image search: [Google]
hrto.png
91KB, 218x186px
im pretty sure ive become more retarded after starting hrt
>>
>>8026946
You were probably always retarded, but now you've gained awareness. That's an improvement, keep it up.
>>
>>8026946
Same, i am now clumsy as fuck and constantly walking into things and knocking things over, and whats worse is I'm not indestructible from testosterone anymore and it actually hurts.

Also maths seems harder, or maybe i just cant be fucked now. i just want to be cute and do cute things and look at pictures of cute animals. Anything else is too hard
>>
>>8027067
yeah thats more or less me

idk ive stopped trying because i dont care i just want to be myself or something
>>
>>8026946
That's called being a woman. Congrats. :^)
>>
>>8027098

underrated post
>>
>>8027067
This worries me, if HRT actually made trans women attractive, it would be an easy way for AMABs to escape all responsibilities just like cis females. Society would basically collapse.
>>
>>8027067
>Also maths seems harder, or maybe i just cant be fucked now. i just want to be cute and do cute things and look at pictures of cute animals. Anything else is too hard
W O M A N
O
M
A
N
>>
>>8027154
Most men wouldn't transition. A better option if that's your concern is stopping cis women from escaping responsibilities.
>>
>>8027221
>implying most men don't want to be women deep down
>>
>>8027260
Like 10% max, then maybe 40% would prefer to split their time but wouldn't give up being male, and the rest evenly divided between only wanting to be a girl occasionally out or curiosity or never wanting to be a girl.

Number are just my hunches but if you want to say more than 10% of men would choose to be girls fulltime, you need some reason for why.
>>
>>8027067
same tbqh senpai
>>
>>8026946
Haven't noticed that. Spiro makes me more sleepy I think, so I became a bit more clumsy and slow.
But otherwise my mental functions aren't impaired any more than they were pre-HRT. I was stupid before, and I'm just as stupid now.
>>
>>8026946
No offense but pretty much >>8026956

Starting HRT cured a lot of my anxiety / some depression so I can finally read again / think critically.
>>
>>8026946
I remember when I started Spiro 17 months ago the first thing that really struck me was like this mental fog that settled in. I used to have a laser-like focus, it became hard to concentrate. It used to really scare me, but eventually you get used to it. I was already a little clumsy but now I'm just moreso, with an added side of dizziness and constantly being exhausted.

You just get used to it anon. I'd say the emotional changes and the way estrogen + female socialization slowly bends the way you think and feel is harder to get used to. You'll be alright anon!
>>
>>8027565
what is the mental fog like?

>I'd say the emotional changes and the way estrogen + female socialization slowly bends the way you think and feel is harder to get used to.
describe these
>>
>>8027260
Most real men want women, in harems.

This is why as a straight cis male, I support lgbt, but especially t, since unlike g they turn into women increasing my dating pool.
>>
>>8027587
hothothot
tell me more about how i'd be in your harem
>>
>>8027565
I used to have a mental fog of depression and hopelessness before hrt. Estrogen cleared that up for the most part and I can actually breathe and I feel normal
>>
>>8027652
But besides no more depression how is your mind? Any mental fog, emotional changes, estrogen changing thoughts + feelings like she said?
>>
>>8027578
It's hard to describe. If turning your mind inward was like swimming through water, it's like the water suddenly becoming thicker and cloudy. It's like when you go outside in the morning and where you used to be able to see to the end of the street, there's a fog there now that makes it so that you can only see so far, you can still see the vague outlines of things further on but it's hard to make out details.

The others, I dunno it's just that I've noticed I think about different things and react to things differently. Things that never used to bother me now do. I can't resist gushing over how cute or pretty something is. I'm nice even without meaning to be, I talk about things I never would have before.

>>8027652
The fog is something Spiro did, it started a couple days after I first started.

I have to run to work, but I'll check on this later.
>>
>>8027067
the final redpill is to become a big titted blonde bimbo airhead

it's the human condition
>>
>>8027845
>I'm nice even without meaning to be,
Is there a new pleasantness or rush to having someone pleased with you for being nice?
>>
>>8026946
I feel more creative after starting hrt, but I'm horrible at video games now.
>>
>>8027845
>taking spiro
Kek, no wonder why you feel retarded
>>
>>8027845
I'm on cypro and my vision has turned to shit, and I find it hard to concentrate at points.
>>
>>8027652
holy shit this
>>
>>8026946

>injects self with all sorts of hormones

>complains when brain gets fucked up
>>
I don't know what the fucks wrong with all of you. I've been on hormones for almost 3 years and I'm still a functioning human being. "Mental fog" doesn't seem normal.
>>
>>8029695
Your T is probably not properly blocked.
>>
>>8027924
It's weird that you'd ask that, because yeah I kinda do feel that way! I don't even know why I smile at people either, I just do now.

>>8028443
I'm not talking about actual eye-vision, but I'm sorry to hear that's happened to you anon that's awful.
>>
>>8029695
Will you be my gf?
>>
>>8029875
I get my levels checked regularly, I'm well within female ranges.

>>8030103
Do you have money?
>>
>>8029695
Mental fog should only occur if you're lacking hormones, like if you're on AAs but not estrogen
>>
>>8030197
I just want a gf not a prostitute ;(
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.