[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Failing boy mode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1484019737942.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484019737942.png
602KB, 963x720px
What counts as failing it? Which scenario would you say truly counts?

>actively hiding changes with masculine and/or baggy clothes
>normal clothes that don't hide changes (e.g. t shirt but breasts clearly visible)
>androgynous presentation
>other?
>>
>>8026758
You're failing boymode when you get ma'am'd despite hiding changed.
>>
>>8026955
Fuck. Guess I'm completely fucked then.

>tfw 11 months hrt but still no boymode fail
>>
>>8028250
Don't fear. I'm 1.5 years and only start male-failing regularly like three months ago
>>
>>8028359
With long hair or short hair?
>>
>1.5y and still not failing
What am I supposed to do when they've started adding oxygen to the helium tanks
>>
>>8028386
Look into nitrogen, maybe. Or just find a high-up location. The good old gun or noose work fine, too.

iktf though. Getting sir'd and called "young man" by random strangers (especially if they effortlessly gender cis girls right) after all this time feels like a punch to the gut. Seriously thinking of just saying "fuck it," presenting anyway, and killing myself if it doesn't work out. This was my last hope in life, anyway.
>>
>>8028386
>>8028430
>>8028359
>>8028250
How old are you guys
>>
>>8028720
Too
>>
>>8028386
you become my transbian gf and give me cuddles
>>
>>8029056
You don't understand how disgusted you would be by me
>>
>>8029055
Too old is pretty subjective desu. As long as you started before 25 you should be fine eventually
>>
>>8029099
Not true
>>
>>8029114
Sorry, I'm just going by what I've heard as I'm not really well informed. How old is too old, then?
>>
>>8026758
>failing boy mode because you have breasts
lol
>>
>>8029301
What do you mean?
>>
>>8029340
its like the number 1 way to be pity gendered anyone who has breasts and doesn't hide them is delusional if they think they're failing boymode
>>
>>8029397
I see. In that case, would it need long hair or short hair to count? Mine is shoulder level. Am i fucked?
>>
>>8029417
i mean long hair is fine cause it'd be pretty stupid to cut it like halfway through transition just so you can more "officially" fail boy mode
>>
>>8029280
For me I probably wasn't utterly hopeless until 19 or 20
>>
>>8029071
Thats so sad anon ;_;
Id give you lots of cuddles
>>
>>8028430
Have you tried killing others instead?
If you're going to kill yourself anyway, you might as well try it. It's your only real shot at influencing the gene pool.
>>
>>8028386
Search for older tanks on ebay or maybe try a chemical supply place.
If you're handy with tools, you could make a guillotine.
Guns are the reason men have a higher effective suicide rate despite women making more attempts.
>>
>>8030444
>19
>5 months hrt
>take a visit to another city
>get miss'd and mam'd like 30% of the time any stranger addresses me
>never get sir'd until i open my mouth and they hear my voice
>just wearing regular clothes that could belong to either a boy or girl, no visible breasts either I think, but I had shoulder length hair

Does this mean I pass or not? Is getting called gendered words 30% normal even for cis girls, or does it mean I was just too androgynous to gender most of the time? It was also in a very liberal city and I was hanging onto my boyfriend's arm most of the time so I'm worried maybe they just assumed and gendered me female to be polite.

Any help?
>>
>>8030479
If you look you're trying to appear female, people trying to sell you something aren't going to try to piss you off.
I think most trannies are to the point where people need external cues to identify them as one or the other and a boyfriend would do that.

Cities have weird looking people everywhere, so they might have a broader idea of what women look like.

If what you described had been an experimental setup to determine whether or not you pass in general, I would say that the results are inconclusive.

You should find somewhere rural, without your boyfriend, in the same clothes you did on your first excursion. Always let the other speak first. If you get sir'd before you open your mouth, do it again with some female-identifying features.(e.g. nail polish, earings, braided hair)

I can't give a definitive answer and you shouldn't trust people who say they can.
>>
>not started transition yet
>get ma'am'd consistently on first impression
>get a sir correction from people almost immediately after every time.

I am worried. Is transition just going to make people even more confused?
>>
>>8030479
>regular clothes that could belong to either a boy or girl
What were you wearing? Sounds like the "androgynous" option from the OP.
>>
>>8031366
T shirt, jeans, sometimes a jacket or hoodie with the front opened
>>
File: gun.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
>>8026758
>tfw you will never fail boy mode.
>>
>>8026758
>tfw failed boymode 2 months in with regular tshirt, jeans, hoodie apparel
feminine voice right off the bat helped
>>
Failing boy mode is easier than you think. Despite popular opinion though you can fail boy mode and still not be considered a woman.

I used to think that if I needed to get home from a bar or something I could just bring a spare change of guy clothes. Get changed and walk out looking like a dude. My girlfriend was keen to point out you're safer passing as a woman than as a boy with long hair faggy hips, girl butt and boy boobs.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>8034797
>Despite popular opinion though you can fail boy mode and still not be considered a woman.
>tfw never failed boy mode
>tfw not even close to being considered a woman
That's okay though. W-who needs to be a woman, anyway?
>>
>>8028359
>>8028250
Sometimes I read things like this and for a split second I want to put a bullet in my head, then it's gone.
>>
>>8029099
Can confirm. I always looked young for my age. When I was 24, people would think I was around 18-19. Went to bed on my 25th birthday, woke up as Matthew McConaughey.
>>
>>8030757
Alot of folks can smell anxiety. I can pick it up by just being in the area. You fail because of your apprehension. And with so much preexisting anxiety, your doomed from the start.
>>
File: 1487542048596.png (190KB, 418x498px) Image search: [Google]
1487542048596.png
190KB, 418x498px
>>8026758
Year of HRT and I've never failed boymode despite having a pretty decent face and body.

Maybe being 6' might've doomed me after all.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.