[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are bottoms/submissives really inferior?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3632.jpg (258KB, 1134x966px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3632.jpg
258KB, 1134x966px
are bottoms/submissives really inferior?
>>
>>8025631
no
>>
>>8025631
Yes.
Try bottoming and you will realise this.
>>
Inferior how exactly?
>>
>>8027014
isn't it a shameful act and you're degrading yourself
>>
No. The only reason to think that would be if you're a misogynist.
>>
>>8027019
I'd say that that's more of an individual thing for everyone. I'm vers and don't think about bottoming in that way at all. I just like how it feels and think its fun. Maybe pure bottoms have a tendency to feel that way, although I'm not sure about that.
>>
>>8027074
>ttoms have a tendency to feel that way, although I'm not sure about that.
bdsmtest tells me im 100% sub and like almost 100% masochist so yeah maybe i dunno

not to mention im mentally ill so
>>
>>8025631
Of course.
Bottming = wanting to play woman's role, and woman is a man's servant.
Real men don't bottom. Bottoms = women. Therefore, I'm straight.
>>
>>8025631
Of course we are, what's the point of doing it otherwise?
>>
>>8027074
>Maybe pure bottoms have a tendency to feel that way, although I'm not sure about that.
why might pure bottoms be more likely to feel that?
t. pure bottom
>>
>>8027227
when your sex life and potentially relationships/lifestyle revolve around you being used for sex idk it might feel a little demeaning

at least thats how i feel
>>
>>8027231
for me i think it's the other way around. i feel inferior therefore i want to be demeaned and used for sex.
>>
>>8027019
There's nothing shameful about being turned on by a hot guy and wanting him to fuck your ass, it's not even that abnormal, so fuck off with that shit
>>
>>8027420
Well that is exactly how I feel and actually being submissive just exacerbates it
>>
>>8027099
That's my logic too. I consider my self straight.

If all the beta males just turned into bottoms/women, the world would be so much better for everyone.
>>
>>8027099
If you're on /LGBT/ you're not straight.
>>
>>8027502
>and actually being submissive just exacerbates it
for me i need to be submissive because it's my place and what need as an inferior person. it's all i'm good for and not being submissive is just too much for me. i want the freedom of giving up control.
>>
>>8027019
Isn't fucking a man a shameful act and degrading yourself?
>>
>>8027099
>not being bottom when having sex with women
>>
>>8025631
I don't think so. It's a fun kink though, and one a lot of bottoms seem to have.
>>
>>8025631
If you submit to someone you should already be convinced they are superior. Otherwise, you're doing it wrong.

Stop thinking like a collectivist retard. This shit is case by case.
>>
>>8027645
yeah you're describing me alright

like it makes me feel so degraded it feels good idk like its my place cuz im shit as a person and im just a sex thing ugh
>>
>>8027947
yeah. and then when i get to be i feel so free and grateful for being cared for and loved for what i truly am without needing to make any pretense.
>>
>>8027984
yeah

i dont need to do anything and its good

oh yeah i also want to be choked to death lol
>>
>>8027988
ok wow even i'm not that bad. i want to be loved and protected. sometimes i'd get hurt or punished but it's all so i can be in my proper place which will make the the happiest and most useful in the end.
>>
>>8028010
yeah thats nice

i mean i want that too but i want to be abused as well :/
>>
>tfw prefer to top but just want an equal sane male partner who doesn't buy into this bullshit

The submissive/dominant crap is a complete turn off to me.
I've hooked up with guys who wanted to do that crap (like getting tied up and having me talk shit to them), and I always started laughing because it seemed like a ridiculous joke.
It's not sexy.
And taking it further and playing out some weird hetero-relationship fetish/fantasy where you think of yourself as "the woman" just makes me want to puke.
A lot of you need serious therapy.
>>
>>8028053
i can be sane and equal and still let you take the lead in a relationship. no tying up or shit talk, just saying you love me and telling you how grateful i am.

>And taking it further and playing out some weird hetero-relationship fetish/fantasy where you think of yourself as "the woman" just makes me want to puke.
how come? i do think of myself as the woman. i don't even think of myself as gay.

>A lot of you need serious therapy.
ikr!
>>
>>8028053
>And taking it further and playing out some weird hetero-relationship fetish/fantasy where you think of yourself as "the woman" just makes me want to puke.
what if im a tranny
>>
>>8028128
I think it's weird if it's forced, but some boys are like bitches and they kind of fall into the girl role of the relationship. I don't think there is anything wrong with that.
>>
>>8028156
this, this, this is what i want! just to get to naturally be the girl.
>>
>>8028152
Then you should probably lay off the BDSM stuff, since I think most straight dudes may want anal and three-ways at most, but I guess mimicking heterosexual relationships is more or less what you want, so go for it.
>>
>>8028186
Dude I don't know how to tell you this, but you sound like a tranny, and I mean the ever so slightly crazier repressed type of tranny.

Do you not think of yourself as gay because you consider yourself a woman? Or was it just a figure of speech?
'Cause you might actually need therapy if that's the case.
>>
>>8028369
>and I mean the ever so slightly crazier repressed type of tranny.
yes i already know most of that but how am i slightly crazier?

>Do you not think of yourself as gay because you consider yourself a woman? Or was it just a figure of speech?
the first one. or if not a woman then something close to one, a trap or whatever.

>'Cause you might actually need therapy if that's the case.
yes i wasn't joking when i said that earlier.
>>
To their top yes.
I'm sorry but this is different when speaking of gay sex. Its super symbolic when another man sticks his penis into you.
I've had some real dark thoughts when fucking some guys before.

Most bottoms know what's up and seem perfectly OK with it and get off on the idea. And besides bottoms should really ask themselves why they want some men to top/dominate them.
>>
>>8028672
>I've had some real dark thoughts when fucking some guys before.
???
>>
How do I stop the submissive almost masochistic at times feelings?
>>
>>8025631
Yes, submissive people are disgusting and sub-human, they aren't worth anything and their only use is for fucking.
>>
File: 23UH.png (394KB, 1043x722px) Image search: [Google]
23UH.png
394KB, 1043x722px
>>8028737
>mfw when I disagree but got a raging boner from reading that
I'm not sure how to feel about this
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.