[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I have a chance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: JzNO07I.jpg (831KB, 2047x2861px) Image search: [Google]
JzNO07I.jpg
831KB, 2047x2861px
>24 years old, only 1 month hrt
>Height 5'10, woman's shoe size 10, fugly long horse face
>I would rather repress dysphoria than to live as an ugly hon with pity pass.
>Im willing to do FFS if it helps
>I can get hair transplant to lower the hairline.

Do I have a chance to live in steath mode as cis female?
No pitiful encouragement plz.
>>
>>8025496
A lot can change with ffs. So if you're willing to get that there is a chance. As is you're Asian so you have a decent chance.
>>
>>8025512
>So if you're willing to get that there is a good chance*
>>
>>8025496
Asians live in easy mode. You'll be fine, just put the effort into it.
>>
>>8025496
Learn better makeup, get FFS, change that ugly ass hairstyle and girl you would probably not look like total shit.
>>
>>8025496
If you were white, then yes, but since you're asian (assuming that's your picture), um, I don't know. Asian easy pass mode really only works for short twinky asian boys, at 5'10 and size 10 feet, you might be a little fucked.
>>
>>8025904
>short twinky asian boys
How short is that?
>>
>>8025770
I know my hairstyle is bad. Im growing my hair.
>>8025904
Yeah, I think 5'10 is too tall for an asian girl.
>>
>>8025496
1. You shouldn't be asking for advice on a taiwanese basket weaving forum
2. HRT is like rolling the dice and more often than not the odds are against you, you certaintly aren't Brianna Wu.
>>
File: 1490712358997.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490712358997.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>8025496
you look great! good luck.
>>
>>8025496
is that pic you?
You look alright to me, miss.
>>
Honestly I think you'll fo good with hormones snd effort
Don't wear heels
>>
oh Hun, do your eyebrows.

And I'm curious, are you wearing makeup in that pic? if so, what and where?
(besides lipwear)
>>
>>8026343
yeah I haven't trimmed my brows for a long time.
I just wore an eyeliner, light eyeshadow(not visible) and lipstick.
>>
>>8025496
i know some tall asian cis girls, it's an anomaly but it happens. just don't wear heels.

right now i'd say you're in uglygirl mode so you definitely have a chance.

re makeup: get a foundation that makes your skin look even, pale and moist; fill in your eyebrows; learn to do winged eyeliner - a small black wing looks best on asian girls and will make your eyes look bigger thus more feminine; mascara is a must for every girl.

lowered hairline would make a big difference but the tried and true trans bangs might do the job too.

good luck!
>>
>>8025496
you already look like a asian woman if you ask me,just make your hair longer maybe and a frange and you are good to go.
>>
>>8025496
asian boipuss best boipuss
>>
>>8025496

Im azn too you might have a chance.
it's just 1 month.. didn't transition much btw
I think right now you look like a male for a azn standard. you have to wait for more time .
>>
>>8025496
You look like a man. You always will look like a man. HRT wont change anything to make you look like less of a man. All it will do is make you even crazier leading to your eventual suicide. Mike 'if you like the cock you get a shock' Pence is glad you will be killing yourself you freak show.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.