[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FTMs and MTFs, if you could switch bodies with chad and stacey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
What would happen to original chad and stacey then? Pls post if you are ftm or mtf as well before answering
>>
>>8025025
Is this really even a question? Of course I would.
>>
>>8025025
yes.
it would be creepy for someone else to get my body tho. can i just replace them with nobody knowing i'm not them?
>>
>>8025025
>What would happen to original chad and stacey then?
why would I give a fuck?
>>
>>8025731
you'd seriously be ok with her getting your body?
>>
>>8025025
MTF here.
Yes but most Stacey's don't have my preferred body type.
I'd still do it in a heartbeat.
I couldnt leave them in my old body though. That would be cruel. I don't know. I'd probably chain her in my basement and sexually assault her for about three months and then turn myself in so I could get sent to prison and get raped by bitch prison dykes. I get a natal female body, sexual satisfaction, and punishment for all of the wrongdoing that I've perpetrated onto the world, thus balancing the scales.
Now that I see that typed up, I must admit that I am fucking insane. Oh, op, I forgot to ask what the rules of this little thought excercise was.
>>
>>8025760
>Oh, op, I forgot to ask what the rules of this little thought excercise was.
You keep your male documents and name. Enjoy male prison.
>>
>>8025777
Hmm, Natal female in a male prison?
Meh. I may hate guys but I do like dick so I guess that would be a fitting punishment for my crimes. Thanks anon.
>>
>>8025756
?? yes of course
>>
>>8025792
>I may hate guys but I do like dick
what
>>
>>8026113
Yeah, I know. It sounds fucking Looney tunes.
The male body is more or less a turnoff.
Theore or less part Involvez the penis.
For some reason I find cocks just wonderful but when they are attached to a male they are mostly repulsive to me. If the body a penis is attached to has female secondary sex characteristics (soft skin, boobs, curves) then I go face down, ass up at the drop of a hat.
It sucks because I sexualize other transwomen (not myself though. That would be weird and disgusting to me) and that makes me feel like a monster.
I still feel like that with cis women, but it's worse with transwomen.
I'm fucking insane.
>>
>>8025760
I'm the OP, I was actually more curious what would happen to chad and stacey, would they become trans or something?
>>
>>8025760
A look into the mind of an A*P
>>
>>8026220
Fuck you.
If anything that would be a look into the mind of a serial killer.
Also, agp is bullshit
>>
>>8026170
>not myself though. That would be weird and disgusting to me
why?

>and that makes me feel like a monster.
>I still feel like that with cis women, but it's worse with transwomen.
that's just lesbianism.
>>
>>8026219
I would assume.
This is also assuming that they weren't secretly trans to begin with.
>>
>>8026220
>A*P
>not AGP
AAPs are like that too?
>>
>>8026247
>why
The thought of trying to sexualizing myself is physically repulsive to me.
Furthermore, Im fairly certain I can't really get into that mindset with causing some sort of mental collapse.
I'm pretty sure I do alot of dissociation.

>That's just lesbianism

So it's normal to feel like a sexual predator around women?
>>
>>8026281
>The thought of trying to sexualizing myself is physically repulsive to me.
but why?

explain your disassociation and how it would cause a mental collapse?

>So it's normal to feel like a sexual predator around women?
no, you shouldn't feel like a predator, because it's just your sexuality to be attracted to them. just like straight guys and lesbians.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.