[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did my abuse as a kid and daddy issues and absence of dad make me mtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1486433970837.jpg (22KB, 442x414px) Image search: [Google]
1486433970837.jpg
22KB, 442x414px
did my abuse as a kid and daddy issues and absence of dad make me mtf
>>
>father rapes me
>gets kicked out of house for a few years
>sister abuses me in his absence
>hate women
>hate men
>love trans girls
help
ps am trans girl
>>
>>8024520
Did your abuse by Ahmad the Great make you mtf?
>>
>father hits me
>rapes sister
>become mtf
>transition
>still only hits me
What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>8024557
what did your sister do to you?
>>
>>8024598
Please be joking.
>>
>>8025016
idk im not her but i'd also be jealous of being raped for some reason

im really screwed up
>>
>>8025016
Like, it makes no sense that a incestuous child molester would only target one of their kids. He clearly has a problem with me if he won't even try. I don't care if my dad never penetrates me, but I prefer if he would, but it still hurts that he won't look at me the way he looks at my cister
>>
>>8025128
You can't choose who you're attracted to.
>>
>>8024520
could have just as easily been television, the internet and magazine ads.
>>
>>8025128
this reminds me of south park.

I'm going to take this post seriously, because that shit happened to me and it fucking wrecked my life, but chances are if something really did happen to your sister and you can recall it, then it probably happened to you too and you are just repressing it.

Assuming you aren't a special little snowflake making this all up for attention. Because you know, I really fucking HATE that. I hate it when somebody takes something that destroyed my motherfucking life, and uses it to promote an agenda and get attention.

But i don't fucking know. I don't know for sure. Because this is the internet, people are anonomous and sometimes say things they otherwise wouldn't.

But honestly, if something DID happen to you OR your sister, you should actually go and get help and stop texting about it on a random image board.
>>
>>8026459
Who did it to you?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.