[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you imagine people from history putting up with our bullshit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: peridom.jpg (46KB, 399x800px) Image search: [Google]
peridom.jpg
46KB, 399x800px
I mean seriously, how over priveledged can you be to be having these discussions?
>>
>>8024486
We would have been conscripted and sent to war instead of being allowed to become women.
>>
>>8024486
That can be said about the bulk of modern society.
>>
There was a town in the 1800s (maybe, not sure about the date) that gunned down feminist protesters, what a simpler time...
>>
>>8024486
I'm really starting to think rich people and poor people do live in entirely different worlds.

I get why it matters, I get why this issue matters, but its insane to me how much trans people take it for granted that they have the luxury to do these things.

I mean, I just can't condone billing 60 grand worth of elective surgery to your insurance while there are young, healthy people who need things like heart transplant surgery.
>>
>>8024486
I don't really think you understand what its like having the "luxory" of being gay. Most people have to make a living, they have to go to school and get good jobs so they can support themselves. They work in goverment and corporate offices or urban working class environments, the last thing they want to deal with is someone who is abrasively trying to shove their worldview onto their already frayed sense of normalcy and stability.

To them, the world has gone completely crazy, none of this makes any sense.
>>
>>8024938
Maybe if they'd carried guns, they could have fought back.
>>
>>8024938
also, citation needed.

All i can recall of that nature is a handful of educated ladies who laid themselves down in front of horse race track and got trampled.
>>
>>8026195
i don't have the source, my friend mentioned that she heard of it in class, maybe it's wrong.
>>
>>8024486
You have to understand how insulting this is to working women. They sacrificed their spot on the pedastal so they get could their hands dirty and earn a living and watching some 20 something teeny bopper go into histrionics and having to treat them like a vial of nitro glycerine is especially insulting when they are trying to conduct themselves like professionals.
>>
>>8026173
What the fuck is more insurance money gonna do for heart transplant surgery? You can't make a heart out of money.
>>
>>8024486
But see, I get it now.

There is so much bullshit now, online and on tv, in the streets and in our workplaces, that some people have just become to fragile to survive in an ordinary environment.

Like if somebody got a shovel and pointed a gun to their head and said, "dig", they still couldn't function, they are just too fragmented.
>>
>>8026216
The world needs you to be more stoic. Your community needs you to understand their needs as well. You are not the only person who has troubles.

They don't know what to do with you. You keep ending up in jail or in asylums or in clinics, and you think if you get your hormones or your surgeries that its all going to go away but it isn't
>>
I don't know how to explain this, and I don't want you to take offense, but you guys are MESSED UP. Like you are fucking schizo level crazy. And as much as I sympathize with screwed up people, I'm kind of wondering what it is WE did that you are taking it all out on us.

I mean, 4chan isn't real life, the people who post here practically live on a reservation. The cities, the universities, even small rural towns, those places where you are generally accepted and not looked down upon, THOSE compose the majority of western civilization.

The suburbs are a holdover from the military industrial complex, there is no way you are going to get these people to change their minds.

Suburbs as we know them might not even be around much longer, and the people posting here are just ignorant, they are scared and they know their way of life is dying.
>>
>>8026195
It was one woman who got killed by running into a racing horse.

>>8026203
Sounds like a feminist alternative fact. We'd never stop hearing about it if it was true.
>>
>>8026204
>women
>trying to conduct themselves like professionals
>>
nice I like your site
buy military surplis dexedrine very Good prices...
med.surpluslist.mil, modaf1nl
>>
>>8026195
it was one woman who attempted to stick a rosette to a race horse as it was running
I don't think she meant to get herself killed. but that's debatable
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.