[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ego Trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: th (8).jpg (16KB, 223x300px) Image search: [Google]
th (8).jpg
16KB, 223x300px
There is a dude at my gym who has made it known in an obvious but not so round about way that he is into me. I have looked at other guys but that's it. However the shit he says he will do for me drives me Ego overboard. Things like giving him my sweaty spandex under armor after my workout, to just getting my dick hard for him in the shower. He compliments my build all the time. Offered me a hundred bucks to let him to " explore every inch of me " with just his lips and finger tips. Wants to watch me fuck. And most recently offered me 2 grams of pure MDNA to blind fold me, strap me to a chair and " make me sweat" I'm not sure about that but free shot and I can let this little dark side of my ego out to play. Any thoughts bros.
>>
>>8023391
i hunt qt's at the gym all the time bro.

just take the MD and the cash, he means no harm.
>>
>>8023391
>MDNA
you mean mdma?
unless he meant he'd give you his Male-DNA which I'm sure he would
>>
>>8023391
>offered me 2 grams of MDNA
2 grams of Madonna's worst album (minus Falling Free) yet? Turn that shit down NOW, desu.
>>
File: 1490962125947.jpg (73KB, 513x703px) Image search: [Google]
1490962125947.jpg
73KB, 513x703px
>>8023391
how do you know who is gay and who isnt at the gym?

Is the gym twink real?
>>
Don't do anything you aren't comfortable with, but try it out. He seems like he'd be happy with whatever you're up for.
>>
Fucking do it

This is literally my dream, do it for an anon jfc that sounds so hot
>>
File: 69d.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
69d.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>8023391
oh god I want to lick the guy in the picture so bad
>>
>>8023391
What'sthe problem? Is he old? Not your type? If there's nothing that would keep you from having sex with him then fucking wreck him. Use him, abuse, and lose him. He'll probably thank you for it later.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.