[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the idea of men, both in mind and body, removing their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1490995101501.jpg (92KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
1490995101501.jpg
92KB, 1024x684px
Why is the idea of men, both in mind and body, removing their genitals surgically when they do not identify as or have any desire to transition to female such a foreign concept to me?

This makes me feel normal in being transgender.
>>
They're probably not really men mentally, just not women either.
>>
>>8022854
Are we talking cunt boys here or what?
>>
>>8022854
thats called castration, and, you know, its illegal and stuff
>>
>>8026397
>it's illegal to remove your genitals
>unless you want to take a second mortgage to get imitation female genitals you don't even want
>>
>>8026402
sorry, i misread your post.
yeah, not sure why you would cut your balls off if you didn't identify as a woman.
unless you were like, a serial killer/child molester or something.
>>
>>8026427
I just kind of want to put dicks on everything. I just sort of want to steal gods pen and draw schlongs on all the hot chicks. I don't know if thats gay or a mental illness.
>>
>>8026430
sort of like drawing a mustache on posters, only, you know, cocks
>>
>>8026436
I don't think I'm attracted to men or women, i think i'm attracted to transexualism itself. Its not particularly natural or healthy in most contexts, but when i see something that fucks with my idea of gender it crosses a wire in my brain and stimulates pleasure.
>>
>>8026442
>i think i'm attracted to transexualism itself.
Elaborate?
>>
>>8026442
I believe that is called pansexuality. It is impossible to be attracted to the idea of transsexuality.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.