[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are people who transition in their 40s or something like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1476472799944.png (667KB, 696x576px) Image search: [Google]
1476472799944.png
667KB, 696x576px
why are people who transition in their 40s or something like that almost universally so weird
>>
>>8020275
The longer you wait the more insane you get trust me.

t.transitioned at 23
>>
>>8020281
I came out at 21. Started transitioning at 22. But my parents still called the police on me because I couldn't stop screaming in my bed randomly during the night.
>>
>>8020281
this is the answer
>>
If they are insane enough to transition passed the age of 29 they are insane enough for other weirdo shit.

/s
>>
>>8020275
I imagine that living in a personal existential hell for decades probably isn't good for anyone psychologically
>>
>>8020493

A fucking men.

(That was not a pun.. ha!)

3 decades of my own personal existential hell and fuck the world. I'll do what I want. I've already started my transition.
>>
>>8020275

u/miyakohouou on Reddit

Needs to get that chin and jaw sorted out, for fucks sake that is ALL it'd take for him to look like an old Librarian type woman.
>>
>>8020275
Decades of trauma does shit to you. I see similar behavior echo in the adults of my family. When you get old enough, you just really stop giving a fuck what others think and do what you want because you'll probably be dead soon.
>>
>>8020275
Even for a man, that friggin chin. What the hell? Jay Leno ain't shit.
>>
>>8020275
repressing that long is bound to snap your brain in half
it's why I feel sorry for these people
>>
Daily reminder that not transitioning at young age is a CHOICE and if you end up looking like op's pic rel you can only blame yourself.
>>
>>8020281
>>8020305
>tfw repressed again with the comfort of closure that hrt doesent work

being a misogynist gay sociopathic gay bottom is far better desu.
>>
>>8021047
Plenty of people can't transition young due to certain circumstances. Unless by young you mean like early 20's.
>>
>>8020275
I have never seen a chin as tall as that.
>>
>>8021223
Why would you want to transition if you are a misogynist?
>>
>>8020281
This
>>
>>8022386
Because deep down a woman is still in there, and there's nothing quite like a jealous bitch anon.
>>
>>8025005
>Because deep down a woman is still in there,
idk...
>>
File: tomoki.jpg (222KB, 512x600px) Image search: [Google]
tomoki.jpg
222KB, 512x600px
>>8021047
Yeah i just started Bica because I haven't finished high school yet and can't move out. I told my parents like 4 years ago when I was 14 but they're really Christian and don't believe in this stuff

tldr not everyone can transition at 14
>>
>>8020275
>disease goes untreated for many decades
>results in complications
GEE
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.