[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genital mutilation is okay if itś a newborn baby, but hormone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: fug.jpg (43KB, 304x304px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
43KB, 304x304px
Genital mutilation is okay if itś a newborn baby, but hormone taker is delusional?
>>
File: wrong.jpg (8KB, 150x144px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
8KB, 150x144px
>>8019987
>Genital mutilation is okay if itś a newborn baby
Wrong.
>>
>>8019987
Wrong, genital mutilation is an africanigger thing
>>
>>8020041
>who are Muslims
>who are Jews
>who are Americans, Canadians and Australians
>>
>>8020321
religious "people" is the answer to all five. that and people dumb enough to be tricked by religious people.

seriously, theism ruins everything, especially penises.
>>
>>8020340
Anglo cutting comes from anti-masturbation morals and the health industry's financial incentives.
>>
>>8020345
Anti-masturbation morals come from religion.
>>
>>8020357
Genital mutilation comes from religion. Ironically religious conservatives hate it when a tranny wants to convert their penis into a vagina. But they are totally okay with cutting the foreskin off a baby's penis without consent.

Right.....
>>
>>8020357
Technically true but in this case all the morals did was make countries susceptible to cutting when it came along. Religious prudishness had existed for centuries without cutting and still does in non-cutting countries.
>>
>>8020345
...anti-masturbation morals championed by christian evangelists, yes. you appear to be agreeing.
>>
>>8020407
It's not religion to blame when other more religious countries don't cut.
>>
File: 1411197025520.png (48KB, 227x223px) Image search: [Google]
1411197025520.png
48KB, 227x223px
>>8019987
Both are bad
>>
>>8020434
hormones are consensual.
>>
>>8020442
A child can also consent to sex but it's still rape.
>>
>>8020450
>statutory
>>
>>8020464
>doesn't know why it's still called rape
>>
>>8020588
>doesn't know why it's still called statutory
>>
>>8019987
No, it's not.
>>
>>8020608
It's statutory because it's child abuse, just like making them take hormones at a young age.
>>
>>8020670
But you pedophiles never vote for anyone who wants to make baby mutilating illegal. You always go out of your way to promote the most anti-baby candidate.
>>
>>8020321
Fine, Muslims, but GM is illegal in Israel, America, Canada, and Australia
>>
>>8021321
No it isn't. My parents had my genitals mutilated at birth by a professional and it was entirely legal.
>>
>>8021355
??
No it isn't. People have literally gone to jail for that
>>
>>8021359
You do realize we are talking about circumcision right? That is a form of genital mutilation.
>>
>>8021363
... You aren't seriously comparing circumcision to GM are you? I can't
>>
>>8021379
It literally is. There is no reason for it in developed nations and it often has complications up to and including the loss of the entire penis in undeveloped nations. Are you circumcised? Botched circumcisions are not uncommon. There are several posters here that have had to live with permanent damage to their penises for no real reason.
>>
>>8021379
Dictionary time:
>genital
>>ADJECTIVE
>>1 Relating to the human or animal reproductive organs.

>mutilation
>>NOUN
>>mass noun
>>1 The action of mutilating or being mutilated.
>>>1.1 The infliction of serious damage on something.

Hence, genital mutilation is the infliction of serious damage to human or other animal reproductive organs.
Cutting of a significant, functional part of the penis for no medical reason would fall under this category.
>>
I guess this board is overrun by redpiller's now.. :\
>>8021396
>>8021395
>>
>>8025665
Problem, mutilation supporter?
>>
>>8025703
the fuck?
>>
>>8026080
You. Supporter of mutilation.
>>
>>8025665
Most of Europe must be redpill then. And Africa. And Asia. Everywhere but America.
>>
>>8025665
>I can't refute this so now I'll combine ad hominem, the strawman fallacy, and personal incredulity to try and fuel what shreds of a weak standpoint remain.
Not a reasonable arguement, but I'll pretend to applaud you for effort.
>>
>>8026641
All of Europe still permits it for anyone who does want to do it to their kids even if they don't do it themselves.

Germany went frantic to legalize it again when one German court went redpill and ruled that it was illegal.

Africa and the Muslim parts of Asia are even more fanatical about it than America.
>>
>>8019987
How would the Jew mark his cattle if not by cutting off a part of their penises?
>>
File: good boyim.jpg (25KB, 342x400px) Image search: [Google]
good boyim.jpg
25KB, 342x400px
>>8026698
good boyim, blame each other.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.