[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear MTFs in boymode:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_4756.jpg (77KB, 750x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4756.jpg
77KB, 750x599px
Dear Mtfs in boymode:

>"im still boymode but..."
>"not full time yet but..."
>"2 years HRT still not out however..."

no one fuckin cares about your opinions on other trans girls or passing.

How are we supposed to take you seriously if you can't even get your own life or appearance right? Why should we take advice from a fucking faggot that's too much of a whimp to even try?

Please step aside and let the real trans girls through.

-signed; people who actually are not AGP fetishes living in the shadows.
>>
>>8019453
>he's 'trans' because he wants to live as a girl
>he doesn't have physical dysphoria
>he thinks mtfs who do (all of them) ought to be 'socially dysphoric' (not a thing)
>>
>>8019453
are you living in female mode and have you been on hormones for a while? maybe you could share with us what it's like? please share. I agree with you for the most part, unless you're living as a transperson there's just some things you can't really comment on.
>>
>>8019453
But you're a hon. And not feeling shame it BDD ensures you're a delusional hon.

Compare the damage you cause to women by forcing your oblivious hon self everywhere and demanding you be a woman to femboys being harmless and inadvertently passing as female
>>
>>8019538
>transition
>this isn't "living as a transperson"
>>
>>8019568
are you op? I was just trying to open a discussion. I tend to think /lgbt/ has a pretty low number of actual, transwomen. mostly a lot of teens that haven't started transitioning.
>>
>>8019566
>and demanding you be a woman
What does she mean by this?
>>
>>8019453
>Please step aside and let the real trans girls through.
Crazy pushy man. Your huge body wouldn't fit anyhow.
Not feeling you have flaws and not constantly working to fix them and improve is the true mark of a hon.

You sound exactly like those deluded Susan's hons and you even quote their same smug hon lines. Why don't you go back with your fellow monsters, hon?
>>
>>8019583
Susan's hons like the deluded guy in shouldn't be accepted. They hurt people >>8019453
>>
>>8019596
tl;dr internalized transphobia
>>
>>8019453
Dear Caraposter,
You should transition first before you criticize other trans people you find unappealing or distasteful. If you're gonna talk the talk, at least walk the walk.
Signed,
/mtfg/
>>
>>8019582
>teens that haven't started transitioning

You mean early and mid 20 year olds.

>inb4 too real

I know.
>>
File: 1489342061074.jpg (107KB, 598x508px) Image search: [Google]
1489342061074.jpg
107KB, 598x508px
>>8019453
>it's a "hyperfag """""""""""""socially dysphoric"""""""""""" tranny posts his retarded opinions" post
hsts gaybois need mental help
>>
>>8019453
>signed; people who actually are not AGP fetishes living in the shadows.
But aren't AGPs the ones that don't care if they pass?
>>
>>8020132
yes and a corollary of that is that hstses don't transition if they aren't doing girlmode
>>
>>8020132
no, that's hsts. agps are the ones who live in shame and stay closeted for their entire lives, often killing themselves. they are more often accepting of living as a male on hormones because their dysphoria is largely physical
>>
>>8020168
>>8020169
I'm so fucking confused with all these terms. One says yes one says no.
>>
>>8020169
>>8020168
>>8020190

>When you try to explain your precious typology on 4chan.
>>
>>8020190
Pretty sure blanchard anon
>>8020169
is right and
>>8020168
is kinda wrong since the whole point of HSTS transitioning is that they actually can't pull off a boymode at all
t. agp with physical but little to no social dysphoria
>>
>>8020169
>agps are the ones who live in shame and stay closeted for their entire lives, often killing themselves
I thought agp was a fetish thing? I live in shame and am closeted and will likely end up killing myself but I never considered myself agp.
>>
>>8020224
It is, and it goes away with transition. But >>8020169 is right, I wouldn't even dream of socially transitioning without getting FFS first.
>>
hsts/agp is crap, you can't divide people like that.
>>
>>8020242
trans/cis is crap, you can't divide people like that.
>>
>>8020259
To be fair I wish they wouldn't and everyone was accepted.
>>
>>8020259
you kind of can though, especially through brain chemistry
>>
File: 1463858433430.jpg (91KB, 843x583px) Image search: [Google]
1463858433430.jpg
91KB, 843x583px
>>8019453
Fuck you, not until I at least 90% pass.

And I'll laugh all I want at people who clearly started before they were ready.
>>
5 years HRT, post op srs and ffs

>HRT start at 18
>full time since 19
>life is good but dysphoria doesn't go away
>passing is great I can focus on other shit and just be me
>only get along with other passers and full timers who started young
>>8019566
Whatever helps you sleep at night bro, started at 18 and had FFS. If u call that a hon that's what I am I guess.
>>8019586
You seem mad, I'm 5'7" and 120 lbs, get fuckdd
>>8019708
I'm not cara poster actually lol rip
>>8020076
Fuck Blaire White I hate him
>>8020320
Clocks ticking
>>
>>8020169
BINGO.

I like you. You're smart. You loyal.
>>
>>8020438

Post a picture, hon. Odds are good your massive cranium doesn't pass. And you're literally quoting Susan's right now.

How pathetic, a crazy fridge bod man like you who's been hugboxed and deluded himself via AGP to the point where he thinks he isn't a freak.

I feel bad for the people you disturb irl and you know I'm right.
>>
>>8020438
>started at 18
That is seriously late, odds are good that
unless you had some disease that stunt growth or something like that. You've got obvious man skeleton and obvious man skull.

Shaving a few bones from your man skull doesn't make it stop having man proportions. Odds are people just keep you as that weird token hon friend.
>>
>>8019453
Looks like Hannah Montana and one of the Zack and Cody twins
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 590x350px
>>8020169
>HSTS are Susan's hons who transition regardless of passing and demand to be taken seriously as women no mater how many they terrify
Please perv, everyone knows only AGP freaks don't feel body dysmorphia or shame.

All this loud and proud monsters who socially transition when they don't have their passing flawless aren't hsts. They're the people you find in Susan's and the monsters they feature in GenderTrender.

It's insane how you've started lobbying for the monsters. Claiming that horrible men who go and do what they please and take what they please like the agp monster in >>8020445 and those crazy 20 something sex abusers who transitioned and demand to be taken seriously as women because their lack of shame and bdd.

It's crazy, you're pulling a bait and switch and arguing against all evidence to tell us that your hons and every hon sex criminal is true trans/hsts.

Only narcissist shameless monsters could be like this. Are you telling me the sex offender in this pic is your true trans?
>>
>>8021038

Huh... you know what? They really do look like them. Must be two MtFs though, one a boymode tranny and the other an early transitioner, given the board.
>>
>>8021064
>>8021038
That's Miley Cyrus, from her Instagram account. >>8019453 Is likely one of those men who stalk and perv on women online and he's just showing you his collection of girl pics.

How sick. Stalkery rapey hons RPing Miley. What's this world coming to,
>>
>>8019453
Guys who take HRT and embrace their inner femboi are godtier tho

Less dysphoria, less social issues, still get benefits from HRT, and less likely to have a SJW complex
>>
>>8019453
>>8020438
>writing style like a man ("Whatever helps you sleep at night bro" - tooop kek! What are you supposed to be, a buthc?)
>feeling the need to put other trannies down for not passing / waiting with the social transition
>uses male pronouns for other trannies (
Pro-tip: Passing early transitioners are usually happy beings)
>thinks getting FFS is something to be particulary proud of

OP is probably a man having nothing better to do than bullying trannies online.
>>
>>8021103
18 isn't early as you should know
>>
>>8021103
Plus he stalks Miley Cyrus and has a colection of pics he Rp's as.

Odds are either crazy hon who knows deep down he's a hon or trolling man
>>
>>8021107
Thank you for that insightful post, Caraposter. You should be in jail.

Again: It's legally not possible to start earlier in most western countries.
>>
>>8019453
Insecurity: the post.
Do you really feel the need to put down others who wish to transition, because they're circumstances or self doubt prevent them from doing so?
Are you implying that someone isn't really trans if they go to boymode sometimes?
I bet your shitty, bitter attitude makes people despise you. And no matter how convincing you get guys won't like you for that same reason. And girls don't want such shit tier jeleous friends.

>The day you kill yourself Op will be a great day for the entire lgbt community, you festering faggot.
>>
>>8021107
They're right though op is a fully grown man with a man skull hence why he Rp's Celebs
>>
i can't wait until cara finally cracks
>>
>>8019453
Some people have better alternatives to deal with dysphoria than being a 6'9 hogbody man in a dress forcing everyone to call you susan, and becoming a lonley, family-less, friend-less social outcast
>>
>>8019453
>real trans girls
You are just as unpassable as the boymoders. The only difference is that you lack the social awareness to realize how retarded nonpassing trannies are
>>
>>8021283
>boymoders
#TeamBoymoders
>>
>>8021194
Odds are good that deep down >>8019453 knows he's a hogbody man in a dress. That's why when he can't resist the urge to post girl images he goes online and steals photos of real women.

One of the creepiest things I've seen in months desu. I think we're being invaded by delusional susanites.
>>
>>8021085
what about the fucking boobs tho
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 200x182px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 200x182px
>>8020438
>>8019453
>started at 18
>"early"
Lol, unless you had some major growth probs, you're a fully grown man by then, hon. With a man head and man bones. That's late as fuck.

What are the odds Mr.18 looks like the guy from? http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/image/24oAJsH7hL_MM4s-lYtpvg/

You can pay your incompetent surgeon to shave a few bones but with your head like that, unless you got Vline or better, it wouldn't make you not have an obvious man head or bod

No wonder you use women who's pictures you stole for your av fagging. Haha how sad.
>>
>>8022229
>http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/image/24oAJsH7hL_MM4s-lYtpvg/
Holy shit, 18yo males nowadays look like middle aged men tbqh.
t. 90s kid
>>
>>8022273
And yet they're all deluded and going on about how 18 is early and how they look great as hons like that guy in >>8019453

Or maybe he actually knows given that he steals girl pictures from social networks and posts them instead of his honely body.
>>
>>8021001
>>8021011
>>8021103
>>8022229

Hahahaha holy FUCK I can't believe you SAME FAGGED this hard!!

My fucking sides are in orbit you did the same writing style and said the same things 4 times ina row.

how mad can you be holy shit you just made my day
>>
>>8021146
I'm not cara you idiot ive been on MTFG since 2011
>>
>>8022555
Whoa, calm down cara.
>>
>>8022549
Uh, those are two people honney. Sorry the truth hurt.

And you know it. If you weren't such a hon you wouldn't have to post pictures you saved of real women.
>>8022555
No, instead you're just a Susan's hon who gets all defensive whenever people don't play along.
>>
File: IMG_3358.png (635KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3358.png
635KB, 640x1136px
Try again sweetie. This is me. >>8022574
Get fucked
>>
>>8022549
That (>>8021103) was my post. And all the others are from other anons.

The posts you refer to as "samefagging" are at least 2 anons.
>>
>>8021058
autism this unbridled is a uniquely male trait, hon
>>
>>8025720
>arguing with rapee-chan
>>
>>8021085
>less likely to have a SJW complex
you mean more likely to self-loathe?
>>
>>8025759
Which is a very good thing. It promotes ethics and having a conscience. It means they'll do the right thing and avoid hurting others at all costs.
>>
>>8025759
Why does not being an SJW mean self-loathing?
>>
>>8025830
explain
>>
>>8025860
Not having Narcissism, understanding you don't have value and need to stay in your place is the final barriers we have to becoming something that won't hurt others. Once that's lost, there's no stoping it.
>>
>>8025892
>understanding you don't have value and need to stay in your place
what is my place?
>>
>>8025900
I'm speaking for myself. You need to figure that on your own
>>
File: pass.jpg (224KB, 720x1001px) Image search: [Google]
pass.jpg
224KB, 720x1001px
>>8019453
it's hopeless tbqh
>>
>>8025915
ok but can you tell me yours to help inform me?
>>
>>8025928
What the gendercritical ideology says is ethical. But that's just for me.
>>
>>8025943
i don't understand it very well. what does it say about your place?
>>
>>8025961
I can't usurp, and I can't contribute to something that will hurt others
>>
>>8025978
that sounds reasonable. what counts as usurping or contributing to hurting others though?
>>
>>8019453
Really? just because some people want to transition as painlessly as possible, by making sure they nearly pass before socially transitioning makes them wimps? I've been on HRT for a year, and T-blockers since I was 16, and I don't pass quite yet.
I could fully commit, I've convinced people I was a girl in boymode, but not often enough to warrant actually attempting to socially transition.

Just because I'm nervous means I'm not really trans?

Fuck off
>>
>>8025989
You already know
>>
>>8026006
it sounds like it could means anti-lgbt things. like wanting feminism to support trans women becoming 'usurping' or wanting to compete as a female in sports becoming 'harming others'.
>>
>>8026022
Claiming to be a woman or presenting as one is usurping, making the problem worse. Reinforcing gender roles. This just applies to me
>>
>>8026096
how do you not reinforce gender roles? presenting as a man must reinforce them too. if everybody only presents as their birth sex that reinforces gender roles too.

>This just applies to me
ok.
>>
>>8026122
Not part of argument, but personally who cares if one person is or isn't reinforcing gender roles? shouldn't people be allowed to espress themselves however they want. As a trans housewife or a qt femboi
>>
>>8022596
Lurch
>>
>>8026464
it's not really an argument. i agree with you and just want to know why anon feels differently for herself/himself.
>>
>>8026122
>>8026464
I think what >>8021085 said is true. Bdd is to intense to do nothing and become like the grown men, and it's their minds and bodies that contribute to abuse. So taking antiandrogens is reasonable. But rather than claiming to be a woman it's better to just look feminine but dress as male and put all the social ques as male, if someone makes a mistake it's not your fault then. Being a gnc male isn't contributing to the problem.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.