[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

prove me she's wrong https://youtu.be/F_5FFGrGzJw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: fffg.jpg (95KB, 711x576px) Image search: [Google]
fffg.jpg
95KB, 711x576px
prove me she's wrong

https://youtu.be/F_5FFGrGzJw
>>
Genital preference is only transphobic if being anything but bi is sexist.
>>
>>8017806
I don't wanna watch this bitch, she seems obsessed with Riley and I'm pretty sure she's a TERF.
>>
>>8017861
>TERF
a meme term for "actual feminist"
>>
wtf i'm a #BernsMissile now!
>>
>>8017861
She looks trans, although she doesn't sound trans, maybe she's a self-loather? Or do all TERFs look like that, do they all have trouble passing as cis?
>>
>>8017883
Desu I also thought she was a tranny when I saw her for the first-time, according to /tttt/ wisdom TERF's are FtM in denial.
>>
>>8017903
>>8017883
Get out ugly jealous DennisDrones, this is a BernsTrain now.
>>
>>8017806
i can't
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 640x640px
She looks like my friend tom
>>
>>8017806
genital preferences are a fetish
>>
File: 1480044558811.png (660KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
1480044558811.png
660KB, 558x744px
>>8017806
>>8017875
>>8017912
Are you that crazy hairy man who's been raiding femgen and bullying them for being GNC? The same one who also used to float around lesgen and wank till they got enraged?

I don't think you can really speak for women.
>>8017883
>>8017903
Yeah, he's definitely trans. Huge midface and cranial proportions are unmistakably man.

It's hard to tell between him and Riley which one of them is the bigger and crazyer hon.
>>
>>8017806
>she
It's a man tho
>>
>>8018249
Riley is the bigger hon because the TERF at least passes as an ugly dyke, mostly thanks to her voice. But yeah, classic tranny nose and chin. Don't know about cranial proportions, her forehead seems pretty small and non-sloping.
>>
>>8018287
>at least passes
Yeah, no. Midface is huge. It's just as bad as Riley.

Odds are it's a crazy hon masquarading, and nobody has called out the emperor yet.
>>
>>8018244
>what is physical attraction
It's time to say goodbye to the word fetish,it has been so overused that now definition is officially dead.
>>
>>8017806
I'm not.
To prove her wrong I'm required to watch the video.
But I refuse!
>>
She just looks like she's drunk or stoned in most of her videos.
Do I need to be drunk or stoned as well to enjoy the way she talks?
>>
>>8021637

I'd never seen her, but I find her deadpan delivery hilarious. She's like Steven Wright minus the creepy pedo look.
>>
>>8021637
I find her talking voice and constant cutting in to be annoying, but that seems to be par for the course among youtubers who make reaction videos.

on topic, you're a fucking idiot if you think transphobia can exist in someone's personal choice to not sleep with you. I find the TERF argument that asking gay people to just give the opposite sex a try is homophobic to be a compelling one. Frankly, someone who would hate me from a homophobic perspective would have no issue if I dated manly/strong women. I might be the butt of some jokes, but nobody would hate me. It wouldn't be gay. Asking me to change by accommodating vaginas into my sexuality is kind of silly because if I was interested in that in the first place I would be bisexual. Sure, secondary sex characteristics can be important, but in 20 years of being alive I have felt no desire for a vagina and just because the person who has it has a beard doesn't change the fact its a vagina.
>>
>>8021660
>it's rape culture if a man gets pushy with a woman who's uncertain about having sex
>it's transphobia if you don't want to suck the feminine dick

pick one sjws
>>
>>8017806
Why the fuck is her face orange?
Seriously.
Looks like I'm watching a hairy cheeto come to life.
>>
GURL, NO MEANS NO UNLESS YOU'RE SAYING NO TO ME, THEN YOU SHOULD WORK ON YOUR INTERIORIZED TRANSPHOBIA AND CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, ALSO MAKE SURE THAT I MAKE YOU FEEL GUILTY FOR NOT HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE YOU DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH
>>
What with this constant youtube wars?

Video responses are stupid. And everyone seems to be doing that nowdays.
>>
>>8017829
This
>>
What does she think about FtMs then? If "men" are "raping" her space, are women free to walk in men's bathroom too or does she also think that ftm are just women?
>>
>>8022113
TERFs like most feminists are very misandrist, so expect bias towards ftms.
>>
>>8022147
because i mean mtf women are just as afraid of rape as women naturally are, if they are indeed so afraid of rape. i for one am not afraid of rape because in canada that is pretty rare but i can see where she is coming from (i guess?). but either way i dont see how its a good place to hold an argument about bathrooms. its very rare for a man to dress as a woman to rape its like Emasculate man + female bathroom = rape. is she saying what i think shes saying?
>>
>>8017806
A retarded TERF.

Heard those retarded things before.
Hope she gets raped and murdered, having her body mutilated, and shown thrown into the bed of her girlfriend, while she's sleeping.
>>
>>8017883
She's autistic, and seem to have herpes.
>>
>>8022175
She isn't scared of rape. That's just her excuse for her transphobia.
>>
File: 5vWJ4jxb.jpg (68KB, 1077x1077px) Image search: [Google]
5vWJ4jxb.jpg
68KB, 1077x1077px
>>8017806
Why do the late transitioners here get so hostile and physically and verbally violent toward cis women like Magdalen but act compassionate and gentle toward other late transitioners like Blaire when they hold the same opinion?
>>
>>8022350
>late transitioners
>segregating an already fragmented group
tips fedora*

also no one likes blaire either
>>
>>8022350
>but act compassionate and gentle toward other late transitioners like Blaire
Since when?

You can murder Blaire for all I care.
But I'm not really sure if she's just doing it for the money... If she's actually that retarded, then she's a waste of human resources.
>>
I know transwomen are emotional because their existence is polarizing, but shocking not a single one of them could offer any coherent rebuttal to video's topic. You're allowed to flip out in virtually every space where virtue signaling matters, but why not try to be rational when a debate on an anonymous board is presented.
>>
>>8022379
Because you're a TERF fishing for response.
There's no reasoning with TERFs, they're too far gone.
>>
>>8022379
Lolwut? Nobody even seriously tried to debate you, we figured this was the usual Riley thread.
>>
File: you1.png (194KB, 448x468px) Image search: [Google]
you1.png
194KB, 448x468px
>>8022379
>>
>>8022375
>You can murder Blaire for all I care.
Dangerous thing to suggest to Cara.
>>
>>8017806
Has she gotten fatter around the cheeks jaw area?
>>
I want Riley to get Magdalen pregnant.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.