[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do the real gay men here feel about the fact that bisexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1490904054299.jpg (46KB, 462x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490904054299.jpg
46KB, 462x500px
How do the real gay men here feel about the fact that bisexual men are overwhelming right wing and anti-gay male in their approach to LGBT politics?
>>
Bi guys are faggots in disguise
>>
>>8017576
>bisexual men are overwhelming right wing
Gonna need some sauce, I feel like you're pulling this out of your ass. In my experiences, bisexuals were much more left-wing than the gays I've met. My last bf (who was bisexual) was a full-on SJW, practically.

t. gay male
>>
>>8017599
some examples
>>8017510
>>8017523
>>
>>8017613
The second one said nothing right-wing or anti-gay, unless it's right-wing to not want to cuck yourself to a woman now.
>>
>>8017576
I feel they should be kicked out of the acronym, they're nothing more than a fifth columns of breeders, and they have literally never experienced prejudice in their lives. Fuck them.
>>8017711
Misogyny is a right-wing trait.
>>
>>8017844
>Thinks its not ok to want asexuals or any of the new random identities in LGBTQLMNOP
>wants bis out, fucc them :DDD
Really makes you think
>>
>>8017881
what does this have to with what I said, tho
>>
I'm gay and right wing
what does right wing have to do with anything?
I can believe that the government should step back, we should govern by the constitution strictly, while also believing that there's nothing wrong with being gay.
>>
>>8017913
Because I think its funny the very same person likely to advocate for not removing some people will gladly advocate and villify bisexuals.
>>
>>8017844
>not being a mangina is misogyny
boo hoo, fewer free drinks for you.
pathetic.
>>
File: 1489965079949.gif (139KB, 109x102px) Image search: [Google]
1489965079949.gif
139KB, 109x102px
>>8017936
this
fuck roasties
i didn't become gay so i could appease their little special snowflake ideas
>>
>>8017924
There's a difference between villifying bisexuals and calling someone who literally says
>haha getting cucked by women in current year lmao xD
when he's really just a cock thirsty anal hungry degenerate, a complete retard for doing so.

Try to think rationally before calling someone out although there's nothing to call out.
>>
>>8017844
>they have literally never experienced prejudice in their lives
Because homophobes make the distinction between guys who have sex with men and guys who have sex with men AND women, right?
Off yourself you stupid fucking faggot.
>>
>>8017596
nothing is farther from the truth

in fact it's more common that gay guys are actually bisexual but don't realize it because they're literally all retarded
>>
>>8017924
Bisexuals actively undermine the movement, asexuals don't.
>>8017936
Wow, alpha faggot has spoken, how will my manhood ever hope to recover?
>>8017984
>i didn't become gay
Political fags aren't welcome, fuck off.
>>
File: 1395500747178.gif (1MB, 548x533px) Image search: [Google]
1395500747178.gif
1MB, 548x533px
>>8017576
They can't stay in a monogamous relationship with a woman because they also crave cocks, so I understand why they're being anti-gay.

Also, Trump is the most lgbt-friendly president.
>>
>>8020539
>Bisexuals actively undermine the movement
???
>>
>>8017576
>How do the real gay men here feel about the fact that bisexual men are overwhelming right wing and anti-gay male in their approach to LGBT politics?
How do the bi men here feel about the fact that homosexual men are overwhelming right wing and anti-bi male in their approach to LGBT politics?

Name me one instance where a monosexual got along with a bisexual without one wanting to rip the other's throat out and eat it?
>>
>>8021782
timon & pumbaa
>>
>>8017576
1. They aren't
2. Stupid people hold right wing views regardless of sexuality.
>>
>>8017576

True that many bisexual men hate gays, but thats due to 80% of the population being on part of the bisexual spectrum and are in self hating denial over their cock lust.

I recognize my bisexuality and am very liberal. It would be hypocritical to not be when anything other than heteronormativity has been suppressed for so long.
>>
>>8017576
>bisexual men are overwhelming right wing and anti-gay male in their approach to LGBT politics?

Hey look, an anti-bisexual that generalizes just because he met 3 people who fell under those categories.

How's that bliss, OP? Bi-sexual here and I'm not either of those things, keep pulling info from your anus more.
>>
>>8017576
I am just sad my bf isn't what you just described (bi is optional)
>>
>>8017576
It's because gay men are attracted to feminism because a majority are feminine and in my experience bisexuals aren't feminine https://youtu.be/N0LhM8E92gc
>>
>>8017576
They aren't?

Most bi guys are just rejects who'll eventually get marrried to a woman, they're essentially straight people who occasionally want dick.

Not to mention that most of them are too straight for gays and too gay for women, so being bi doesn't really work out most of the time and they have to pick a side.

Either way, there's more gay gay men being right-wing right now because it's the new meme. To be gay and right wing. Or rather, they do it as a way of having right wingers "like" them, if only for a while. I think right-wing LGBT are just really, really young and still desperate for acceptance, it's not their fault. They've just bought into the "gay culture sucks!" narrative.

Tbh, I'd love to be right-wing since it has better economic policies, but yeah, I'm not really into dying to have a little bit more cash. It's not like I'll have any children to leave said cash to.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.